fanncy0626 Posts: 7,146 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Stronglifts 5X5 workout

Squats-1X5X 65/75/85/95/105/115, 5X5X 120
    Sumo squats-5X5X105
    OHP-1X5X 45/50/55, 3X5X60, 2X5X 55
    DL-1X5X 145

I feel that my form is solid enough on the squats to increase weight on Thursday. The OHP I was able to get up to my max weight of 60 for three sets then I was losing form so I deloaded to 55 for the last two sets. I am still working back up from a deload on the DL to my highest weight of 150. I will be able to lift that on Thursday.

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • DLS1029
    DLS1029 Posts: 70 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Janetr - cute little doggies! Love the BFF pic!

Sylvia - Yes, Lacey is the cutest name! She is a little stinker - a real "nibbler" haha I'll post some more pics later.

DJ - The new puppy's name is Lacey. She is 3 months old and was adopted from a rescue facility in Ohio. She is part beagle and part Jack Russell. And part shark! bahahaha

Look at this little face! How could you not love her?

cdqmjagc64d0.jpg

Donna in wild, wonderful WV
  • kimses2
    kimses2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Exercise done, food planned and logged.
    I have to say that recipe importer is pretty cool. I keep all my recipes on Pinterest (many from Eatingwell.com) and they import nicely. I haven't opened a cookbook in over a year.
    This is going to be a difficult week in regards to food. Last Friday was a holiday party, last night husband's birthday, Thursday is dinner out for my birthday, then Friday/Saturday is a night away for a Women's Retreat with my church. But the chef makes pretty healthy meals at this place (and is also a great baker).

So my goal is to just maintain this week.

Kimses in MA

• miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Donna, I had a couch from the same fabric. It finally bit the dust a few years ago... chewed up by the Jack Russell Terrior I watched OVERNIGHT for a friend. I want to warn you about Jack Russell Terriors. They will chew up everything in your house! I would definitely kennel train your puppy so you can kennel him when you are gone. They are adorable but are terrible chewers! Also, watch out for packs of Jack Russells. A friend lost her cat when four Jack Russells attacked it. They were bred to be rat dogs, and a cat is the same size as a large rat. But they are adorable! Absolutely.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Donna and Janet ~ Your pups are so cute. My pom is at the groomers today getting a bath and trim. His chest hair gets so long it gets wet in his water/food bowl.

j3uzsebqifci.jpg
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    stats for the day:
    Ride hm 2 gym- 16.36min, 146mhr, 12.9amph, 1st ride w/Kirby, 3mi = 153c
    Spin- 31min, 94ar, 103aw, 128ahr, 149mhr, 9-15g, 14.3mi = 291c
    Ride gym 2 dome- 6.39min, 11amph, 136mhr, 11amph = 76c
    Ride dome 2 hm- 21.11min, 7.6amph, 150mhr, 2.6mi = 234c
    total cal 755

abbreviations

ahr = average heart rate
    mhr = maximum heart rate
    mi = miles
    ar = average revolutions -how fast i'm pedaling per minute
    aw = average watts -how much power i'm putting out per minute
    g or ag = average gear -on spin bike, they are 1-24
    c = calories

Wow, impressive, as always. Don't think I've done that much in the last two weeks all together. You're the bomb.

Janetr okc
    bkrimpet wrote: »
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    Good evening! I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to keep up with all the posts and it will take me a year to learn names, locations, etc. I'm Sharon, too, (or is that three or four?) which might be confusing, so feel free to stick with my screen name if it helps. I live in Maryland, north and west of all the big cities and trouble. I've been here for almost 30 years, so I suppose this is home now.

I'm officially jealous of Betty ROC, who lives 300 miles closer to my daughter, the grands, my sister and a few more pieces of the family. If I thought I could find a job up there, I'd trade places with you! I grew up in Rochester and the western suburbs.

I dragged my tail to the gym tonight after work. Endurance might have dropped off since I gave myself a holiday break, but pace is still there (pitiful as it is) so my 5k time is still one hour. Hope to get that down some over the next couple of months.

Sharon
    , it sounds like you live in a beautiful area. Would love to explore that part of the country some more. Ahh, jobs and Rochester...the reason we do not have a boom town even though we have lots of amenities. If you haven't visited for a while you would still be amazed at the changes downtown, though. It seems half the original office buildings have turned into apartments, part of the Inner Loop is getting filled in, there is a grocery store in the East End. The new thing apparently is photonics so if you know anything about that you just might find something to do. Also, the University of Rochester is now officially the largest employer, not Kodak. And there is always Wegman's!

I think I won't be able to decide on where to live or snowbird for a couple of years -- waiting to see if there will be a chance for grandchildren. If I had any that would change everything for me...I would want to spend as much time as possible with them.

Betty

Love love love Wegman's. Get my fix when I visit my son in PA.

Vicky from NC
  • oceanmelody
    oceanmelody Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    klanders30 wrote: »
    betty my dd will be up your way for college in the fall (Geneseo) and will probably visit Rochester on the weekends -- cause they have the nearest Chipotle!! I do hope the hi-tech industry starts to make a difference for upstate NY. DH went to SUNY Utica when it was a much better economy than now.

"Exercise is the underutilized anti-depressant"....soo true :D

I am back at my pre-holiday weight and am finally feeling better, hooray. Karen from NY
    My older daughter graduated from Geneseo! Great place to go!
    Betty
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,622 Member
    Options
    9z3ymmjv8ywp.jpeg
    Marking my spot with rocky
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Pip - Great way to mark your spot!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    First of all, I want to apologize to all the grammar police for using "there" when I meant "their" in my last post. I do know better. I promise I do!

I donated blood again today. Did I mention on here the last time about how high my blood pressure was? It was 137 over 90. Well, today it was 140 over 80 something. I meant to get it checked after last time, but I got busy and forgot. I needed to stop at the grocery store for a couple of things on the way home, so I ran into Rite-Aid next door and had them take my blood pressure. It was 111 over 80! She said I might be really anxious about donating blood. Who knows? I am just glad that it wasn't high at the pharmacy. That's one less thing to worry about.

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Well... We got about 15" of lake-effect snow yesterday afternoon ... And then it shifted north. So I thought I'd go to the gym today. Made it half way there when I ran into a new wall of incoming lake snow. Turned right around and came home to the dungeon/basement equipment. Had to unfold the treadmill and find extension cords for the bike and make some room for the light weights ... But I put in a solid hour! Not the same as the gym, but I'm feeling it so better than nothing! Yay me!

I absolutely detest exercise and yet this is the component that keeps me steady with all my other weight loss efforts. My energy levels rise, I'm more inclined to prepare healthy food, I watch portions ... All because I exercise. So today I did it ... Grudgingly. So impressed with you ladies who don't whine about exercise!

Beth near Buffalo where there's lots of snow!

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,294 Member
    Options
    Beth - I whine all the time about exercise, but for me there is no choice - if I want to eat at an anywhere near satisfying level, I have to exercise. I just think of it as life saving medicine. Like you, it makes the rest of my life work. It doesn't stop me moaning and groaning though. :laugh:

My new earphones seem to work. A bit bass -y, but with them in and the music on I couldn't hear the TV. Great! I wanted them to avoid other people's noises on the train, especially people on their cell phones.

My difficult friend is pressing me for dates for a group meet up. I'm running out of excuses. :sad: My nice friend is getting worried about me.

Love to all. Heather UK
  • DLS1029
    DLS1029 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    :)
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    burrrr,cold and snow in Il.
    MIL is now in a rehab place til she gets stronger.Thanks for all the prayers
    hugs jane
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Well... We got about 15" of lake-effect snow yesterday afternoon ... And then it shifted north. So I thought I'd go to the gym today. Made it half way there when I ran into a new wall of incoming lake snow. Turned right around and came home to the dungeon/basement equipment. Had to unfold the treadmill and find extension cords for the bike and make some room for the light weights ... But I put in a solid hour! Not the same as the gym, but I'm feeling it so better than nothing! Yay me!

I absolutely detest exercise and yet this is the component that keeps me steady with all my other weight loss efforts. My energy levels rise, I'm more inclined to prepare healthy food, I watch portions ... All because I exercise. So today I did it ... Grudgingly. So impressed with you ladies who don't whine about exercise!

Beth near Buffalo where there's lots of snow!

Beth yay you! Just pulling a u-turn and setting up everything to work out in the basement would have been a big deal for me! I would count that as a NSV. I know that the cardio I do (about 4-5 days a week) makes the difference, especially with my wish to NOT be on B.P. medicine if I can possibly help it. And the regular cardio is the reason I can be off the b.p. med. And like Heather says, I know I can enjoy the food I eat a little more as well.

Betty seems like I hear about happy Geneseo alumni all the time, we're keeping our fingers crossed that it will be the right place for her and she will absolutely blossom!

Okay, I'm bracing for snow flurries here, let the panic begin!

Karen from NY
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Becca – The funniest sweatshirt I had was a Christmas one that read: “SMILE IF YOU’VE BEEN NAUGHTY.” I made everybody I met, when I wore it, happy! Yeah, remember the first time I went to Nude beach, tops of my breasts and my butt got burned. Thankfully, I might burn the first day out; but, it quickly turns brown. Then I can be out in the sun as much as I want; with sun screen on, of course. My husband wants me to have lipstick on; which can be a problem; put it on when we are ready to leave house and by the time we get somewhere I have eaten/licked it off. I now make sure I keep at least 2 tubes in my pocketbook and 2 in the car where I can get it. My daily counter stopped and started over the week we went to DYS’s house and I could not get online to post or track. Somebody on here knows how to make it get back those missed days; but, I can remember who it is. Sorry; but, at least mine is correct (or very close). I’m an ARIES which means the ram is my ‘sign’ … trait of being bull-headed. True, I will knock heads with someone, especially if I know I am right about something. Other times, as I have gotten older, I have learned just to walk away. I don’t mind being an ‘open book’; I let people know what they can expect (or not) out of me. I will say “NO” to something I don’t want to do (or like) and I don’t feel they deserve an answer as to ‘why not’. “NO” means “NO”. End of story. Glad your DH chose to stay … I’ve been married to the same man (1st husband) for 43 years. I could not picture myself with someone else. I doubt I’d remarry; might have a ‘friend with benefits’; but, no more than 1 change of clothes and he could keep his toothbrush in his car. The rest I’d have here. We can empty our house of our sons and their families by getting into a discussion that is ‘sexual’ in nature. The give the sign of a cross and say WTMI for us. LOL! Sometimes we do it ‘on purpose’. DYS and DDnL#2 generally won’t leave; but, DOS and DDnL#1 are ready to leave immediately.
    Now we know why you are a ‘nudist’ … the ‘trousseau’ did not stay ‘on’ long. I had always thought that a ‘trousseau’ meant all the clothes you brought into the marriage (so nobody could claim them as their property if you got a divorce). Some men just cut everything up, not from personal experience; but from the divorce clients my boss represented. NOT something you want to bring before a Judge.

Jmkmomm – I had my thyroid ablated. Now I have to take replacement hormones for it, daily; but, that sure cured my “Grave’s Disease” (bugged-eyed – and went back to normal). Discovered this after I had given birth to my DYS. Set the ‘heart rate’ way up. Thought that I could possibly be carrying twins because my heartbeat was nearing 132 (about the same as the fetus); and he was a 4-point lander when he was startled.
    DH says that when they came up with names for ICELAND and GREENLAND; they aren’t what you’d expect. Iceland has green and people actually live there; Greenland is covered year round and very few people live there.

Mary from Minnesota – Last time Louis and I went to Louisiana and he tried to buy something with one of his cards, it was denied; after calling them they told him that he needed to call whenever he wasn’t going to be within a certain number of miles around us (where we live). I guess that is good to know; we could have been easily embarrassed (or stuck somewhere).
    Lis in sunny, chilly West Texas – I went and bought some tickets for the Powerball as well; and a couple of Georgia’ lottery. It starts at $1M and goes up from there. I don’t even know if it has been won lately. It is a ‘new’ game to play.

Donna – How old is your daughter? Who gave her the puppy? Hopefully she is old enough to care for the puppy. We got Cracker from the county pound; and, she is the cutest, sweetest dog we’ve probably had in a long time. First ‘mutt’ we’ve ever had. Been told that breeding dogs to get better lines sometimes has the opposite affect on their personalities. Our dog is a Rat Jack (which is what our vet called her – long legs like a Rat Terrier; and the ‘sweet face’ of a Jack Russell Terrier. She even tries to talk to us. She whines whenever we leave her. So broken hearted to think we are not coming back. She’s crate trained; but, that doesn’t always make her happy. Doesn’t take long to fall in love with a puppy. Cracker was 4 months old when we got her (saved her). The animal shelter is a ‘no kill’ shelter; but I picked her out on a Thursday before the Saturday ‘Adoption Day’. She would have been adopted early on. Glad that my DOS told me about the ‘good’ dogs they pick up in Lee County. City pound picks up dogs that have been abandoned because they will no longer ‘fight’. They had some dogs at the Lee Co. Shelter that were unadoptable because they had been ‘fighting’ dogs or they would ‘snap’ at people. She’s a cute puppy. Definitely has some JRT in her – she’ll be smart. JRT’s are known for their smartness. We had Shorty before she died in April; and, got Cracker about 3 or 3 ½ months ago, She runs like the wind and enjoys being outside; but, since she is ‘my’ dog; she is an inside dog (companion dog), She is falling in love with him and vice versa. She’ll lay down in front of the bathroom door and whine until DH gets out of the shower every night. She goes outside with him when he gets home; ‘finally’ got the idea that we did NOT want her pooping on the deck. But, I am sure that if it is pouring outside she’ll do it no matter what. If she can sleep all night in her crate, she should be able to ‘hold it’ until it stops raining. She does not seem to worry about getting her “Grinch” feet wet. I bathed her this past Saturday and Monday she came in from playing and her face and feet were full of mud and dirt. I tried a washcloth; but, had to stick her back in the tub for another rinse-down. I agree with miriamwithcats. JRT are big time chewers. Cracker is part JRT and she chews her toys to bits. Now she has one that is basically indestructible; but, she has chewed off its ears, arms, legs, and scarf. We bought 2 Christmas toys that were on sale for 75% off. One, she loves dearly; she throws it up in the air and catches it all the time, making it squeak. The body is hard and not filled with that fluffy white stuff; and squeaks no matter where you touch it. Our cat (Tux) was bigger than Cracker was when she came home. She’d run up to the cat (trying to make friends); the cat batted her several times (no claws drawn) just to let her know that HE was the BOSS and not to assume she could come here and be aggressive to him. They finally will touch one another; but, they don’t yet have the relationship that Tux and Shorty had with one another – they’d chase things back and forth between them. Tux would find it (mouse, mole, chipmunk, or lizard) and they could make it run between them. Shorty would quickly tire of the game and kill the catch, Tux stays outside to do the job he was adopted to do. Keep critters away from the house. Occasionally he thinks that he must bring something and deposit it at the door. I guess he wants to prove that he is doing his job.

Janetr – That is a good saying! I’ll have to remember that before I put my mouth into motion before I put my mind in gear. I pray that God will ‘forgive’ me for my actions, thoughts, and things I have said to hurt others; sometimes “I’m sorry’ comes too late and too little.
    Betty ROC – My parents went to every state after they were empty nesters. My sister and her husband only have 2 states that they have not traveled to or ridden though on their way to somewhere else. I’ve been to GA, of course, where I live. FL, AL, MS, LA, SC. TN and some of the New England states. On our way back by plane the pilot banked the plane so that we could see the Statute of Liberty and Empire State Building. They did the same thing for DYS and his bride when they flew into Honolulu, Hawaii. They were staying on one of the more northern island, so they did not do any sight-seeing in Honolulu.
    Gulf of Mexico doesn’t have nearly as many hurricanes as NC and the beaches really are ‘white sand’. I’d check both places out. Water is also warmer in the Gulf a lot sooner in the summer than any on the Atlantic Ocean. Gulf Stream coming up and around the peninsula of FL and exposed to more shallow water and the heat of the sun. But, we usually vacation in St. Augustine (Villano Beach). Far enough away from the St. Augustine traffic of tourists.

Elaine – Being a single mother of 8? WOW! You must have really had a good support system, or you have a good constitution. I found having 2 boys was enough for me.
    Elaine – I was in a really bad wreck back in 1998; and broke my ankle, crushed the heel, and broke the thigh bone, almost took my left arm off. Was in a soft cast on the left arm; hard casts on legs: One up to the knee, the other up to my groin. I still drag my left foot; but, since losing over 33lbs I can move better; and, not tripping over my foot. I gained ½ lb this week; but, my BMI stayed the same; so MD/nurse was happy about it anyway. BMI was more important than being upset by the ½ lb I had gained.
    Terri, if you are talking about a cell phone, most companies (at least Verizon does) have a way to disable you cell phone; getting into the habit of setting a password and putting it on it when not in use would help; you’d have to remember it. Usually typing in the reverse of it would unlock it. As for contacts, they tell you NOT to identify people or places as ‘husband, or home’ … can call the house and find out if you are there or not

Exermom – I was at my heaviest at my DYS’s wedding; started my ‘life-style change’ after we got back home; 33lbs later I am not ashamed to be seen, in public, in ‘skinny jeans’ or ‘yoga pants’. DYS came home at Thanksgiving (DDnL#2 was not able to come with her because her ‘ex’ was a dickhead about visitation) and went back and told her that I had really lost the weight and looked good. I generally gain my weight from the bottom up and lose it from the face down. So, I don’t look like I weigh 165 lbs. because my face is now thin and I don’t have the extra chin or two. I have a picture of me when I was ‘heavy’ in a bathing suit. OMG – I looked like a ‘beached whale’ especially compared to my sisters, who were also heavier than they normally are.
    Beth – My nephew has something they call ‘dysgraphia’. He could go over his spelling words at home with his parents and ‘know’ them; but, when he got to school – had no clue. They finally enrolled him into a “performance school’ and his grades went up. He could memorize the lines to an entire play. He was big into theater and having that sort of outlet made him feel good about himself.
    Joyce in SD – I remember making my first cake; an Angel Food Cake. Looked great in the bunt pan; but fell apart when we turned it over to cool and hopefully drop onto the wire rack, Oh well, was making it for my Daddy’s birthday – we made some pudding and did ‘parfaits’ (SP?) out of it.

Barbiecat – my computer’s security program won’t let me download any kind of emoticons or graphics on my computer – BOO-HOO! I have not tried any of these.
    My mother never sat me down to have the ‘birds and bees’ talk; I guess she figured since I had two older sisters and she had bought them books on the subject … I’d get the idea. One thing that my DDnL#2 has done, is buy her 10-year-old daughter some books as well … to know what to expect. I don’t think my DDnL#1 would ever think to do this. But, she wanted to put our DOGD on ‘birth control’ when she was 15; I asked her how she thought she’d be able to do it … her comment was: “We have the same last name.” I then asked her “How she was going to explain it to my DOS, if she had a stroke; or to her if it made her infertile.” Never heard another thing about it until she went off to college. Supposedly, DOGD asked her to take her to the MD to get some pills; but, she stayed on them 3 months and decided they were making her too sick to go to class. She’s already been told by just about everybody in the family “protect your @$$-sets.” She is a product of very young parents and a divorce. I still think she has not have sexual intercourse; but, I could be wrong. She’s planning on going to vet school and she knows she’d have no chance to do it with a baby in tow. She’s a smart girl. Although her boyfriend is renting one of the bedrooms in the apartment. Each have a separate bedroom (there are 4 in the suite), with their own bathrooms, and then the shared part is the kitchen, dining room, and living room. They want to try to find a ‘house’ to rent; but, not sure how that will go over. Between them they are paying $870 – but in a college town don’t know that many people with rentals want college students in the house. There’d be other expenses with a house, too. I don’t know how serious they are about doing this.

DLS1029 – I suggest that you have plenty of squeaky, chewy toys that she can make squeak; this will help prevent her from ‘chewing’ everything in sight, including furniture legs. Cracker LOVES her toys; she’d destroyed 4 already (one about every 6 weeks). To replace them, I got Christmas toys on sale for 75% off … she doesn’t know they’re seasonal. She loves one in particular because she doesn’t have to chew it in a particular place. It squeaks anywhere on its body. Of course, she has chewed the arms, legs, and scarf off; but, the body is indestructible. I found that the ones that are stuffed with that fluffy white stuff just find it all over them house. I will only sew them up twice before they go away. She will run from the kitchen to the den and throws it up in the air and catches it. DH thinks she’d be good with a Frisbee. He’ll have to do that; I couldn’t throw a Frisbee if you paid me $1M – it hits the ground and if I use my left arm (does a little better but it hooks to the far left.

When we travel to go see DYS, DDnL#, and DSGD - We stop for breakfast (potty stop), one gas fill-up (potty stop), lunch (potty stop), Rest Area (potty stop), gas (potty stop) and then I just hold it the last 30 miles … nothing you’d want to stop at between the past gas stop.

Three pages to read through. Only shows that this site is very popular. Welcome to all the "newbies" and "HI" to all the ones who have been here for awhile.

Lenora
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    drkatiebug wrote: »
    I donated blood again today. Did I mention on here the last time about how high my blood pressure was? It was 137 over 90. Well, today it was 140 over 80 something. I meant to get it checked after last time, but I got busy and forgot. I needed to stop at the grocery store for a couple of things on the way home, so I ran into Rite-Aid next door and had them take my blood pressure. It was 111 over 80! She said I might be really anxious about donating blood. Who knows? I am just glad that it wasn't high at the pharmacy. That's one less thing to worry about.

That happens to my DH as well. Normally his blood pressure is fine unless it is being taken by a professional. He takes his at home.

Beth - i'm with you and Heather. I don't really care for exercising but I love to eat! Exercising allows me to eat more food!

Heather - I am glad that your headphones work OK for you. Too bad about your relationship with your friend. My DDnL drives me absolutely nuts! But I have learned to tolerate her excessive talking and have found ways to have a more normal conversation with her. She also likes to talk about other people and I have learned how to change the conversation. Good luck!

Karen - enjoy the snow! We have the 20 below temperatures here! If think I would rather have warmer with the snow. 2 1/2 more months and we're out of it! Then we can all do the happy dance! At least here in the US in northern hemisphere.

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Donna in WVA: Our DDIL adopted a Beagle-Jack from an animal rescue organization years ago. He is now in his early teens and quite healthy. She adores him, and we all owe him because he is the "cupid" that brought she and our son together. He was the "best man" at the wedding. :heart:

I went to the gym with my neighbor today and rode a recumbent bike up in the machine room while she took the Zumba class. I really enjoyed the comfort of the recumbent. I may eventually get back to spin class, or I may use the recumbent instead. :bigsmile:

Tomorrow I go back to the orthopedist to see what is to be done with my wrist. I sure hope that I'll be allowed to take my riding lesson on Saturday. Please send good thoughts my way. I'd ask for prayers, but it seems selfish. My problems are small and will be resolved in due time. :flowerforyou:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

January Goals :
    1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week. Work on flexibility and back strength.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least three glasses of water daily, preferably more!
    5. Eliminate alcohol.
    6. Monitor sleep. Try to average 7 or more hours of sleep nightly.

30881843.png
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Donna what a sweetie.

Katla thanks for the pictures!

Janetr what a fun BFF picture.

Peach1948 adorable POM.

Pip Rocky looks so content.

:heart: Margaret

• gkeister
    gkeister Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new here. I hope I am doing this right. This says reply but I can't find how to post to say Hello. So here goes.