creepy conduct!!

Options

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Meh...those kind of people are usually just uptight...big ole' stick up the *kitten*. I delete 'em. I'm here for fitness AND fun...some people are just too uptight and should probably just stay off the internetz altogether.

That is true.
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    If someone says you're creepy on the internet you should believe them. In fact, you should believe everything on the internet - and everyone who puts it there.

And you should definitely pay close attention to anyone who uses a fitness-biased website as a hub for social networking because that's obviously what it's purpose is.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    nobody ever goes all white knight for me.

Me either :laugh:
    i am sad now. we can be sad together. :frown:

Quick, Runner. So I can rescue this damsel.
    if you rescue me that'll cut it down to one minute :heart:

That will almost be a record... What if I rescue you twice? Runner do you have any male friends?
    if you rescue me twice i lay on my front.

Sounds ideal. Runner, that's your cue.
  • Perplexities
    Options
    If someone says you're creepy on the internet you should believe them. In fact, you should believe everything on the internet - and everyone who puts it there.

And you should definitely pay close attention to anyone who uses a fitness-biased website as a hub for social networking because that's obviously what it's purpose is.

Don't get off topic, this thread is now about glove and myself.
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    IronAddict86^ **** me it's runner in 30 years time!! Watch out future mfp lady users

runner2runner LMAO!!
    You really are an odd fellow aren't you! That isn't a question btw that's a statement *kitten*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    This cracked me up!!!!!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    it's all about me.

...and the obscene acts mr white knight wants to perform on me.
  • Perplexities
    Options
    it's all about me.

I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing. :flowerforyou:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Don't get off topic, this thread is now about glove and myself.

If that was my glove I'd give it a good washing before use.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    So if he hasn't creeped on you guess that means he thinks out are not hot.lol
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options

OMG It's not??
  • glovepuppet
    Options
    it's all about me.

that's ok, i like that in a guy.

a gent in the street and a sadistic *kitten* in the bedroom.
  • chelcdub
    chelcdub Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't see your forum post...but it's amazing, I read your profile and I'm like this "creepy" guy (lmbo) has a few things in common with myself...minus the creepiness lol. Honestly, I learned this young...there are some women, who think so highly of themselves in a fraudulent way, that if a man says "hello" to them, the assume they're being hit on. I'm not saying this is the case here because I don't know. I grew up being the biggest "tomboy" so I'm pretty much the opposite, I wouldn't know flirting if it came with a sign...but it's also in part because I'm confident that not everyone finds me attractive, not everyone intends to get me in bed...some folks are generally being nice. Either way, compliments have been confused with a "come on" and perversion has been confused with a genuine like. Just try not to go overboard with anything, and if someone is...just address the issue and move on with or without them...after all were not here for love connections.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't see your forum post...but it's amazing, I read your profile and I'm like this "creepy" guy (lmbo) has a few things in common with myself...minus the creepiness lol. Honestly, I learned this young...there are some women, who think so highly of themselves in a fraudulent way, that if a man says "hello" to them, the assume they're being hit on. I'm not saying this is the case here because I don't know. I grew up being the biggest "tomboy" so I'm pretty much the opposite, I wouldn't know flirting if it came with a sign...but it's also in part because I'm confident that not everyone finds me attractive, not everyone intends to get me in bed...some folks are generally being nice. Either way, compliments have been confused with a "come on" and perversion has been confused with a genuine like. Just try not to go overboard with anything, and if someone is...just address the issue and move on with or without them...after all were not here for love connections.

Amen sister and runner you are cool bro don't sweat the small stuff bro
  • shinesunfish
    shinesunfish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I read this whole thing. Anyway, I think it's been settled that OP is probably being creepy, but some people are okay with creepy. I personally stay away from sexual boards (I.E. Do you think I'm hot type-boards.) I feel like that whole thing is super creepy - but everybody draws the line differently. If you're going to be trolling the sexual boards and you don't want to be creepy (creepier), I would suggest you keep your intentions at harmless flirting (no PMs) unless the girl initiates it.

Also, calling people out in public and looking for validation from strangers is not only creepy, but desperate seeming. I can't think of a single girl that finds that attractive, even if she won't tell you to your face. Nobody wants neediness, in a partner, a hook up, or even a friend. Sorry Bout It.
  • Perplexities
    Options
    it's all about me.

Checkin in'
  • shinesunfish
    shinesunfish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    If you've been told you're creepy by multiple women, then they find you creepy. Either change it, or find some women who don't find you creepy. Stop blaming women and stop encouraging others to blame women by calling them "uptight" or "stuck up." This might be a good article to read: http://kateharding.net/2009/10/08/guest-blogger-starling-schrodinger’s-rapist-or-a-guy’s-guide-to-approaching-strange-women-without-being-maced/
  • glovepuppet
    Options
    it's all about me.

Checkin in'
    three seconds.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I read this whole thing. Anyway, I think it's been settled that OP is probably being creepy, but some people are okay with creepy. I personally stay away from sexual boards (I.E. Do you think I'm hot type-boards.) I feel like that whole thing is super creepy - but everybody draws the line differently. If you're going to be trolling the sexual boards and you don't want to be creepy (creepier), I would suggest you keep your intentions at harmless flirting (no PMs) unless the girl initiates it.

Also, calling people out in public and looking for validation from strangers is not only creepy, but desperate seeming. I can't think of a single girl that finds that attractive, even if she won't tell you to your face. Nobody wants neediness, in a partner, a hook up, or even a friend. Sorry Bout It.

8, would lick. bang, buy a drink, Middle picture and her eyes!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    bump, just so it shows up on my newsfeed :)
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options

Amen sister and runner you are cool bro don't sweat the small stuff bro

Thanks Mario!!
This discussion has been closed.