creepy conduct!!

Options

Replies

• VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Why would you be at all upset about somebody removing themselves from your circle? They've done you a favor - you will now waste less time with somebody who doesn't "get you". The only negative is the time you've already wasted.

The only reason I would get upset enough to take my grievance to the forums is if I doubted myself. If you doubt yourself, do a deep dive internally and figure out if you want/need to change. If you do want to change, I don't think is the most helpful place. If you don't, then you're wasting your time here.

As for creepy, can somebody please define this for me? Is it something I need to aspire to?
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I <3 Iron... just sayin'...

Runner... really?

AttentionWhore.jpg
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    Why would you be at all upset about somebody removing themselves from your circle? They've done you a favor - you will now waste less time with somebody who doesn't "get you". The only negative is the time you've already wasted.

The only reason I would get upset enough to take my grievance to the forums is if I doubted myself. If you doubt yourself, do a deep dive internally and figure out if you want/need to change. If you do want to change, I don't think is the most helpful place. If you don't, then you're wasting your time here.

As for creepy, can somebody please define this for me? Is it something I need to aspire to?

creepy-callista-gingrich-meme-generator-ahhhh-fresh-meat-9b7e15.jpg
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    IronAddict86^ **** me it's runner in 30 years time!! Watch out future mfp lady users

runner2runner LMAO!!
    You really are an odd fellow aren't you? That isn't a question btw that's a statement *kitten*

LOL!!

:huh: All you are doing is laughing? Did you think this thread would end well?? I think the moral of the story might be think before you speak?
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    IronAddict86^ **** me it's runner in 30 years time!! Watch out future mfp lady users

runner2runner LMAO!!
    You really are an odd fellow aren't you? That isn't a question btw that's a statement *kitten*

LOL!!

:huh: All you are doing is laughing? Did you think this treat would end well?? I think the moral of the story might be think before you speak?

Agreed!!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

That was super deep.

epic-fail-photos-fail-nation-swallowed-by-a-puddle-fail.gif
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    nobody ever goes all white knight for me.

Me either :laugh:
    i am sad now. we can be sad together. :frown:
  • IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options

runner2runner LMAO!!

IronAddict86 You really are an odd fellow aren't you? That isn't a question btw that's a statement *kitten*

runner2runnerLOL!!

I rest my case
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options

runner2runner LMAO!!

IronAddict86 You really are an odd fellow aren't you? That isn't a question btw that's a statement *kitten*

runner2runnerLOL!!

I rest my case

Case closed!!
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Quick, Runner. So I can rescue this fair maiden.
  • glovepuppet
    Options

Quick, Runner. So I can rescue this damsel.
    if you rescue me that'll cut it down to one minute :heart:
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

That will almost be a record... What if I rescue you twice? Runner do you have any male friends?
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options

Me, either, dammit! *cries in the corner* :sad:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt because I think you are a nice guy. I think you just come on too strong and you care too much. Given that this is probably about the fourth time that I have seen you take private issues public, I think I will also be removing you from my friend list. I think there is a point where you just need to drop things and move on, but I have seen you really beat some dead horses with the ladies here.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    nah, ive seen plenty of your posts, your cool with me babes
  • glovepuppet
    Options

That will almost be a record... What if I rescue you twice? Runner do you have any male friends?
    if you rescue me twice i lay on my front.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I am a banana!
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I am a banana!

tumblr_lysoit1zWH1rn2yoso1_500.gif
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options

combover14.jpg

god that sure is a beautiful back, would love to see what the front looks like. *sniffs finger*
  • Bajiggity
    Bajiggity Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I kind of like creepy conduct....just saying
This discussion has been closed.