creepy conduct!!

Options

Replies

• MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    ok OP...I don't know you or the people involved that you are referring to. However, I wil say that this IS THE INTERNET. I don't understand how you can get so caught up with someone that you only know online and have never met. Have you guys ever watched Catfish? You never know who is on the other side of the screen. If somebody creeps me out or doesn't interact with me, I will delete them and if they delete me for the same reason, i will not take it personal. I won't dwell on it since my relationships in real life come first.

Don't get me wrong because I have built some close friendships with the amazing people on my friends list. However, they wlil never take place of my husband, family, and friends that I have in real life.

Maybe it's time to step away from Myfitnesspal and see if you can pursue some real life relationships?
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Maybe it's time to step away from Myfitnesspal and see if you can pursue some real life relationships?
    [/quote]

^^^
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    As much as I would love for Iron to take up for me (omg, who wouldn't :love: )

Grammar Nazis?

:huh: Go away creeper!

Come here, come here, come here...get away, get away, get away...

200px-Bill_cosby_1969.JPG
  • IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options
    ^ **** me it's runner in 30 years time!! Watch out future mfp ladies of the future
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    ^ **** me it's runner in 30 years time!! Watch out future mfp lady users

LMAO!!
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to shoot straight!! I've just been told by one of my former MFP friends through PM that my conduct on the forums is "creepy" and this former friend then proceeded to hurl all manner of insults at me!! I disagree! I think my conduct on the forums has been as good or bad as anyone else's!!

I guess those who have seen my posts on the forums can tell me if they agree with my former friend or not!! And please be truthful! No punches pulled! And also at what point does conduct, especially on the threads that carry a lot of sexual connotations become creepy? Anybody care to elaborate?

vRsqmro.gif
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    ^ **** me it's runner in 30 years time!! Watch out future mfp ladies of the future

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    nobody ever goes all white knight for me.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options

^^^

And... again.
  • IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options
    IronAddict86^ **** me it's runner in 30 years time!! Watch out future mfp lady users

runner2runner LMAO!!
    You really are an odd fellow aren't you! That isn't a question btw that's a statement *kitten*
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    ^ **** me it's runner in 30 years time!! Watch out future mfp lady users

LMAO!!

Dangit, young kids today just don't know the classics. :cry: :brokenheart:
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    IronAddict86^ **** me it's runner in 30 years time!! Watch out future mfp lady users

runner2runner LMAO!!
    You really are an odd fellow aren't you? That isn't a question btw that's a statement *kitten*

LOL!!
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    How does one determine what is acceptable on the fly. We'll use you as an example to better understand the threshold of one individual. For instance what if whierd said he wanted to wear you like a facemask. Would you deem that A. Inappropriate. B. Creepy. C. Exciting or D. 10/10 wouldbang?
    [/quote

First off, I love your name. I have been lol'ing over here.
    Facemask? Eh, I'd say B. Creepy and probably call him out.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Since no one else is going to do it...

3v0cmq_zpsf34c69eb.jpg
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options

3v0cmq_zpsf34c69eb.jpg

You forgot the Number 2.
  • Perplexities
    Options
    How does one determine what is acceptable on the fly. We'll use you as an example to better understand the threshold of one individual. For instance what if whierd said he wanted to wear you like a facemask. Would you deem that A. Inappropriate. B. Creepy. C. Exciting or D. 10/10 wouldbang?
    [/quote

First off, I love your name. I have been lol'ing over here.
    Facemask? Eh, I'd say B. Creepy and probably call him out.

thanks for the input! Only YOU can prevent Creep threads'
  • delaniecastillo
    Options

3v0cmq_zpsf34c69eb.jpg

vUIjfX5.gif
  • Perplexities
    Options

3v0cmq_zpsf34c69eb.jpg

You forgot the Number 2.

plausible deniability
    inb4 strike two.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    nobody ever goes all white knight for me.

Me either :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.