creepy conduct!!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't see your forum post...but it's amazing, I read your profile and I'm like this "creepy" guy (lmbo) has a few things in common with myself...minus the creepiness lol. Honestly, I learned this young...there are some women, who think so highly of themselves in a fraudulent way, that if a man says "hello" to them, the assume they're being hit on. I'm not saying this is the case here because I don't know. I grew up being the biggest "tomboy" so I'm pretty much the opposite, I wouldn't know flirting if it came with a sign...but it's also in part because I'm confident that not everyone finds me attractive, not everyone intends to get me in bed...some folks are generally being nice. Either way, compliments have been confused with a "come on" and perversion has been confused with a genuine like. Just try not to go overboard with anything, and if someone is...just address the issue and move on with or without them...after all were not here for love connections.

Amen sister and runner you are cool bro don't sweat the small stuff bro

Thanks Mario!!

I got your back, brah

3v0cmq_zpsf34c69eb.jpg
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.