Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Snatch, C&J: Post your best videos

Options

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    @juliewatkin - those look fun! Love the lvd top. So excited they got ipf approval because it solves the what shirt to wear for three lift problem.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    So this was my opener my last meet last summer. Last of five sets, and I'd be shooting myself in the foot to use it again this time.

• juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Snatches from my weightlifting meet this past Saturday at 60kg, 63kg and a meet PR at 65kg (143#).

Very nice. Congratulations on the PR.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    @nakedraygun just wanted to say good luck at your meet this weekend. I think John Haack is going to be there (not competing though, I don't think).

Thanks Chris.! You saw my results on IG, I'll post them up here when the officials are posted.

Yep, saw John. He was hanging out. I didn't get a chance to small talk with him as I was refueling up for deadlifts.

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Snatches from my weightlifting meet this past Saturday at 60kg, 63kg and a meet PR at 65kg (143#).

Nicely done Kelly Ann!
  • maranarasauce93
    maranarasauce93 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

All you oly lifters are so strong! I'm just hear like "dis my 1RM bench and dis chick is getting it over her head like it's nothing!" Amazing!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options

All you oly lifters are so strong! I'm just hear like "dis my 1RM bench and dis chick is getting it over her head like it's nothing!" Amazing!

@maranarasauce93 Haha Thanks! I always think the same thing about powerlifters though when I see some of the bench numbers women put up compared to my sad bench numbers :)

Thanks @juliewatkin and @nakedraygun!
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    @TresaAswegan - great job! (you have a watcher in the background) ;)
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    KDar1988 wrote: »

Haha, I saw that and I made a meme I posted on my IG "TFW a girl just repped your max." lol
    Always makes me laugh when someone is caught blatantly staring on video. I take it as a compliment. Either they think I have a nice butt or am really strong... or both ;):D
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    KDar1988 wrote: »

Haha, I saw that and I made a meme I posted on my IG "TFW a girl just repped your max." lol
    Always makes me laugh when someone is caught blatantly staring on video. I take it as a compliment. Either they think I have a nice butt or am really strong... or both ;):D

Both, of course!