Why do you hate Dr. Oz?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that this is a place of support and friendships.
    Many people have helped me more than I could ever, in a million years thank them for.
    I am sorry if the name Janet Yellen upset anyone. I meant no harm.

Do you think Janet Yellen would want people wandering the internet using her name?
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    HA !
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,877 Member
    Options
    star1407 wrote: »
    In my defence I'm English. Ok English people who knew who she was..... Sshhhh

I'm a Canadian in Australia and I had no idea who she was ... but just figured I'd google the name to see ... :)

• star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »

Here is the sad truth....most of the American population also wouldn't know who she is. We's dumb a lot of the time. Heck, we are *this* close to nominating Donald Trump for President.

To quote one of your guys
    " YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS". People aren't really in support of him are they? He's vile
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options

Here is the sad truth....most of the American population also wouldn't know who she is. We's dumb a lot of the time. Heck, we are *this* close to nominating Donald Trump for President.

Serious question- all joking aside. Do you really think he has a chance or are you kidding ? I'm just curious. ( I don't think people would really vote for him but I don't know much about politics. I'm also from Atlantic city so I am biased for sure )
  • MelaniaTrump
    Options
    Who else could beat Hillary?
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

Serious question- all joking aside. Do you really think he has a chance or are you kidding ? I'm just curious. ( I don't think people would really vote for him but I don't know much about politics. I'm also from Atlantic city so I am biased for sure )

For the primaries? Yeah.
    For the general election? Some indication from 538 suggests no.
  • zoeysasha37
    Options

Let's talk about this elsewhere since I know the rules for divisive topics....and well, I'd rather not poke the bear.

True. I was just curious . I can't see him really getting in but what do I know ?! ( since people mentioned the government ,I technically did not derail this thread ! Lol )
  • tinyfruitprincess
    tinyfruitprincess Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    He's just in it for the money. One day he's talking about some diet pills that are bs. Then the next about eating disorder's, then the next episode will be about how to lose 30 pounds in a month. It's gross. He jumps on every popular trend so you'll watch his bs show. One day he's talking about how great let's say, broccoli is, next episode, how broccoli is going to give you cancer. he's a damn joke.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that this is a place of support and friendships.
    Many people have helped me more than I could ever, in a million years thank them for.
    I am sorry if the name Janet Yellen upset anyone. I meant no harm.

Do you think Janet Yellen would want people wandering the internet using her name?

Not to mention 3 years in a Federal penitentiary for impersonating a government official https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/912
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    snikkins wrote: »

For the primaries? Yeah.
    For the general election? Some indication from 538 suggests no.

I don't think it'll happen either but again I don't know much about the topic.
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    Who else could beat Hillary?

Me . I'm thinking about running .
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I will change my name. Again, I did not know it was breaking the rules. No problem at all.
    I thought it was really funny that she would go on a diet. I still think it is. I guess I can't change it to Oprah?
    Wait, could I use Oprah? It's just a first name.

maybe try being original ….
  • MelaniaTrump
    Options
    My real name is boring beyond boring.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,877 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Tongue and cheek is very hard for a non-american to understand. Sounds dirty.
    The question was asked because I read another question of people calling Dr. Oz a quackola.
    I watch the show. Mostly because the only thing else that is on is Judge Judy and other junk shows. I figured it's just fun to watch. Did not know people actually hated him. I love how I have a whole new understanding as to why. This is a great place.
    I will change my name. Again, I did not know it was breaking the rules. No problem at all.
    I thought it was really funny that she would go on a diet. I still think it is. I guess I can't change it to Oprah?
    She is screwing around with out country and perhaps it was a bit of revenge.
    Wait, could I use Oprah? It's just a first name.
    Could I use the name Hillary? Obama? I remember a store called Obama cleaners (dry cleaner).

For a non-American (living in America?) you sure have a thing for American personalities.

• MelaniaTrump
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yes I do. LOL
    Finally, I would like to thank everyone for their honest opinions that have helped me understand. This place does rock! Love MFP. I owe it my health.... my life.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Closing this discussion for obvious reasons.
    y7x01opw3lkp.jpg

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
This discussion has been closed.