204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options
NikkiSoFab
NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
Today, I have decided to share a few pictures of my progress, which I think classifies as a success story. It has been a very very very hard and long 1 year and 4 months that I've been on this journey. I've had my share of ups and downs, losing weight, and then gaining it back, working out, to not working out as often as I were, to not working out at all, eating very unhealthy and well over my usual daily 1,100 calorie count. In fact, I tripled my daily count it seems. I ended up gaining 73 pounds back within one month, ONE FREAKING MONTH! Stress eating is one of the worst type of eating habits there are. I'm sure some of you can relate to that. You guys, I was so disappointed in myself for allowing me to slip back into my old comfortable eating habits. I lost every ounce of motivation. It's like I was back at square one, a square that I had worked so hard to alleviate from. I started out weighing 501 pounds, got down to 407 pounds, then, 398, then 302 pounds. My goal was 300 pounds. I managed to make it to 302 pounds before sky rocketing back up to 375 pounds, so unfortunately I hadn't reached my goal. Of course there were heartaches of gaining back weight, also some stand still weight for months moments etc, but those specific weight ins were often my 4 month scale check ins. I withdrew my self from a lot of things and people, this site being one of them, which wasn't the best idea because you all were huge on supporting me whether I was doing good or bad. I had to search deep within myself mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally to get back to the motivation point at where I began. It was extremely hard, but you all know what, I DID IT! And not only did I do it, but I met my goal... Weighing in at 297 as of today. I had a student say to me, "Miss Nikki why does your body keep shrinking", I smiled, explained it to her, she gave me a high five, and because of comments like that, the motivation still continues to burns inside of me even more. Man, all I can keep saying is thank you God, and everyone who motivated me continuously outside of myfitnesspal, as well as the individuals who continued to wish me well although I wasn't around on myfitnesspal, and a huge thank you to the group of ladies (who doesn't even know they were and still are motivating me) in the group "Stronger We Stand Together" on Facebook. Although I haven't said anything within that group in well over a year, I logged in often looking at everyone's awesome progress, will power, and dedication and was able to continue to stay on the right track the majority of the time, so thank you, thank you, and thank you to EVERYONE! A new goal has been set, Move over 297 pounds, operation journey to 150 pounds is ready for take off!

wbz96b.jpg
16l0hnl.jpg
2ppbm1s.jpg
adhr7k.jpg
30xe5ns.jpg
14254jt.jpg

Replies

• MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    204 pounds is AMAZING, to say the very least. You have so much to be proud of you. Best of luck to you in your journey!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I love your story, you have done so well. Your hit that goal in no time

Well done xx
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Remember every day that you did that without weight loss surgery. A seriously incredible feat! You are just amazing. You got this far now you can go the rest of the way. :)
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning transformation! I look forward to seeing your final post victory post at your goal weight. Amazing :)
  • srdladybug
    srdladybug Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!! You are an inspiration
  • johnnylufc
    johnnylufc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wow well done. you look great and a lot healthier . you go girl keep up the good work
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Wow!!!!! Congratulations!!
  • Lillouns
    Lillouns Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can do it! That is a HUGE success story by itself! :) We're all rooting for you!
  • momhockey36
    Options
    Great job! :smile:
  • horselvr1
    horselvr1 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW!!! YOu are an inspiration! Keep up the hard work!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and thank you for posting such an inspiring story.:flowerforyou:
  • stu1102
    stu1102 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing ...keep going
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    What a beautiful story!!! You CAN and WILL do whatever you set your heart to! You are so beautiful! Congrats!!! :D
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!
  • janie12835
    janie12835 Posts: 75
    Options
    Fantastic job - you know how proud of yourself you should be, right?! I'm just getting started at 256 with almost half of myself to lose. I plan on checking out the FB page you mentioned. Any suggestions on how to get started? I want to find at least a few others here to be responsible to/for and get some exercise suggestions, too. Any ideas will help & keep on dropping! Wow!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Beautiful....just .....beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing success thus far!! Phenomenal!! Keep up the great work! Awesome job hon!! :flowerforyou:
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    wowwww i can't even imagine the strength you have inside you to achieve what you have!!! you are absolutely incredible and i definately stand in awe. May nothing stand in your way as you reach your next goal :):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • c_30
    c_30 Posts: 12
    Options
    What an awesome story, you're such a strong, inspirational woman! Keep up the success, looking forward to your next success story!! ♥
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!