204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options

Replies

• callasm
    callasm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome! You are an amazing individual. Keep going forward!
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I can't wait to hear when you finally hit your ultimate goal! Keep up the good work!
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Thanks for sharing!
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story, you're such a strong, inspirational woman! Keep up the success, looking forward to your next success story!! ♥
    I second that! Keep your eye on the prize. You are doing it. Thank you for the inspiration.
    (I'm heading out to ride my bike for a bit right now!)
  • janetracine96
    Options
    Nikki, I don't personally know you, but after reading your story I am so proud of you for your determination, sheer gumption and a spirit that wouldn't give-up. I know that you can reach 150.

Keep posting. Your posts encourage everyone who reads them. You said that the group on facebook helped you to reach your goal. You also have a way of sharing your amazing strength through your posts.

I will watch for your posts. Jan
  • scottleigh
    scottleigh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, so proud of you. Will you be my pal. You look amazing, good work x
  • Mari_2009
    Mari_2009 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • mtfr810
    mtfr810 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's progress! You so have this licked... I wish you nothing but ongoing success with your loss.I'm very happy for you!
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your goal, Miss Nikki! You are on your way! I'm sorry you had a slip up but you are back on track! Hang in there! You are looking great!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Every day challenges us. You are stepping up to the plate every day and swinging hard. Way to go! Congrats on the amazing progress! I know you can go the distance. :)
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic achievement -- and look how gorgeous you are!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    That's tremendous! Good for you!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    What a testimony!! SO SO Inspiring...never quit keep going regardless of how many setback you have....Continue to fight for your ultimate goal....Definitely inspiring story! YOU ROCK:drinker: :drinker:
  • NadDrew
    NadDrew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    An absolutely fantastic and commendable achievement, your determination for success is very inspiring!
  • Nerdymomma
    Options
    Girl you look FABULOUS! Congrats! You are a true inspiration, keep up the awesome work!
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. You're an amazing woman! Keep it up! You brought tears to my eyes.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss through all of the ups & downs. You look fantastic & can tell a huge difference in your face. You'll be there at your main goal before you know it!
  • maddymartinec
    Options
    Amazing! So proud of you!
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Congratulations on 204 pounds down and keep up the amazing work!!

Stay strong... you never know who you are inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!