204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options

Replies

• TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep up the amazing work!!!!!!!
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow...truly amazing...you are an inspiration...your mindset is fabulous and we can all learn from your story...thank you and keep up the great spirit!
  • i_am_melting
    Options
    You are my inspiration! I just started on here today, with over 200 pounds to lose. I am going to print this post and look at it when I feel discouraged. Awesome job You look incredible! :happy:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You have make so much progress, very motivating :)!!! Also wanted to add you look much younger now and that I love all your dresses :)
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    well done! True inspiration!
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story so far...you have inspired me!
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job. Keep with and you will see 150
  • Joannap24
    Joannap24 Posts: 2
    Options
    love this story i'm 255 and I want to lose weight but don't feel like I can today you made me feel like I can do it:)good luck
  • chrystalmsimmons
    chrystalmsimmons Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo happy for you keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to me. :happy:
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Ah...MAZ...ing!!!! You go girlie!! Keep it up!
  • ithashowmanycalories
    Options
    I am so happy for you! Very soon, you'll have lost half your body weight. Your story is an incredible. Even with some setbacks, you persevered. You are gorgeous, and I'm excited to see more for you!
  • NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - you know how proud of yourself you should be, right?! I'm just getting started at 256 with almost half of myself to lose. I plan on checking out the FB page you mentioned. Any suggestions on how to get started? I want to find at least a few others here to be responsible to/for and get some exercise suggestions, too. Any ideas will help & keep on dropping! Wow!

Thank you so much, and you will do great on your journey, of course no one said it will be easy, but it'll be worth it... And I recommend just checking the group out, I believe you need to request to be within the group.., it's definitely a great motivation. For my exercising, I'm mainly confound to a Tredmill, and stairmaster, as well as face pace walking, and a little jogging every now and again. Hope this helps.., :)
  • NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much, it means a great deal to know that everyone is so supportive and inspirational... I too hope all of you meet your goals, and despite some minor set backs that most of s go through, just remain humble, motivated, and willed. We are all in it to win it, and even if we fall off a few times, the fact that we are still willing to fight through is a winner within itself. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE. :wink:
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story! It's so helpful to hear that someone else struggles, too. You are amazing and an inspiration, and I'm in awe of your hard work!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! You're well on your way and there's no doubt that you'll be at 150 quicker than imagined. Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful. You'll be at your goal in no time! :)
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats to you! Amazing!
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :)
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    You are frickin awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!