204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options

Replies

• sophhanne1
    sophhanne1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • wendyking1979
    wendyking1979 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! You must be so proud of yourself!:flowerforyou:
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Good luck with the rest of your journey :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a wonderful transformation!
  • Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Kick butt goddess!! Well done
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    girl that is amazing!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Wow-great job!!!
  • timetolivelife
    Options
    wow congratulations!!! what a huge inspiration to start my weight loss on thank you!!!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    It is people like you that make me love humanity. You worked hard, stayed focused, and are dedicated to your goals!

Much love for you!! AMAZING story!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,000 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS thanks for sharing your amazing story. You rock, keep up the good work.you got this
  • zandrathesweetheart
    zandrathesweetheart Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing!!!!! Now you just helped me gain the motivation to really stick to losing weight. The temptation of fast food and sweets is unreal! it could make u steer off track real fast. I love your story. I'm glad to be a part of a community like this where i get to see all the success stories and the weight people on MFP have lost. Thank you for your inspiration! :)
  • pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

That was just the kind of inspiration I was looking for today.
  • cmonteskk
    cmonteskk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What an inspiring story! Thank you so much for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Nikki! you must be soooo proud of yourself you have done so well...

You have done it with sheer hard work, grit and determination...thank you for being completely honest about the difficulties you have faced along the way...

keep going, you know you can do it. :0)

Thank you so much, it was definitely hard, but I knew I had to fight through it.
  • NikkiSoFab
    Options
    wow that is amazing!!!!! Now you just helped me gain the motivation to really stick to losing weight. The temptation of fast food and sweets is unreal! it could make u steer off track real fast. I love your story. I'm glad to be a part of a community like this where i get to see all the success stories and the weight people on MFP have lost. Thank you for your inspiration! :)

I'm glad there was some inspiration gained from this, but you guys are inspiring me everyday. The temptation of fast food is definitely the worst lol, it seriously takes will power, but we know we can do it... You keep up the great work as well.
  • NikkiSoFab
    Options
    Thank you all so much again for the boost I need, I wish all of you the same success, and even more throughout this journey. Realistically, we all will have those days where it'll be discouraging, but it's how we continue our journeys that will define what we are truly made of, which is determination.., we got this!
  • NikkiSoFab
    Options
    It is people like you that make me love humanity. You worked hard, stayed focused, and are dedicated to your goals!

Much love for you!! AMAZING story!

Thank you so much :)
  • NikkiSoFab
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I looked up the Facebook group you mentioned and asked to join.

You're welcome, and thank you as well...Let me know how it all works out for you... It's an awesome group.
  • melyndavaz
    melyndavaz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! You are doing a fabulous job, you got this!!!
  • NildaFrank
    NildaFrank Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. I know the feeling and the cycle. I am now getting motivated to finally lose the weight and reading your story has really given me the motivation.
    Thank you for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!