204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options

Replies

• tryingvegan
    tryingvegan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and you'll reach your goal!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Wow. No other words. Wow. :smile:
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    inspiration to all of us..u are a SUPER STAR!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic loss! You look amazing too! Congratulations on that!! You should be very proud of yourself. It does have a ton of ups and downs to test you but you have come back. Keep going!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You have done so well!
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thank you for such an inspirational story. You look wonderful and I just know you'll hit your next goal.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! I love that you wear such vibrant colors. They magnify your beautiful skin! Congratulations and keep posting - you're an inspiration!
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    That is amazing. Congratulations on losing 204 pounds :)
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you have done a wonderful job! you will reach your next goal as well and I cant wait for you to share that with us Just think of the inspiration you will be for your friends and family and others that are on a weight loss journey as well. you are Marvelous :)
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Nikki! you must be soooo proud of yourself you have done so well...

You have done it with sheer hard work, grit and determination...thank you for being completely honest about the difficulties you have faced along the way...

keep going, you know you can do it. :0)
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow that is an amazing weight loss!! Good for you and keep up the good work. I am just starting out and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Girl, you got this, then once you get down to 150 pounds, you are not going to want to stop! Congratulations!
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! Keep up the good work!!:drinker:
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    A-mazing!!! Girl, you are looking awesome!!

I am so excited for your success and can't wait for you to update us on the next leg of your success!
  • Bluebabi
    Bluebabi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and your story is SO inspirations! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You go girl! So proud for you!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story!! Thank you for sharing and being so honest and positive... Cheers to you on your next goal you will reach it in no time!!
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is incredible! Amazing work and perseverance. :flowerforyou:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I looked up the Facebook group you mentioned and asked to join.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!