204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options

Replies

• AdinaEden
    AdinaEden Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!!!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    Congrats, stay strong you are a true inspiration :)
  • SuzCruz159
    SuzCruz159 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! It is hard and deflating to gain back what you already worked so hard to lose. Been there, done that more than once :(
    I'm proud of you for not throwing in the towel and giving up. You got yourself back on track and went beyond your goal!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing. You have been working at something most people could never do. You should be very proud.
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. You did all of this without supplements, fad dieting, and without weight loss surgery. That in itself is something that I think is such an INCREDIBLE feat. You're doing everything the healthy way and I completely commend you for that. I can't wait to see your final progress and I have faith in YOU :) Congratulations on a job well done!! You look absolutely stunning.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Wow that is incredible!!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You know what I admire MOST about you? YOU got back up and didn't let all those negative things STOP you! Girl you are a WARRIOR!!! Someone to be scared of actually when you get your warrior attitude on! Thank you so much for your story, and for showing everyone here that even though you fall down, that doesn't mean you stay down there and become a door mat! You're a victor in that area... so keep marching onward and keep that beautiful smile! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :drinker:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You just shut me up about me crying over my journey. I have 50 more lbs to lose. You are an inspiration. Keep it up and congratulations :-)
  • bell4790
    bell4790 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats NIKKI!!!! Your story is one of victory, Praise God. I pray your continued success. I am restarting my journey after having a baby and you have inspired me to get back up again and succeed. Thank you for sharing.
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration!!! Love your fashion sense as well ;)
  • RickyLuvsMary4ever
    RickyLuvsMary4ever Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Your doing it already, and this time around you are not only losing weight, you are learning the tools to keep you on track!

Please don't isolate and do not feel hope less or give up!

It's a process, and it will take a lot of time. But the best part is you will reach your goal weight and you will move in to maintenance mode.

My starting weight this year was was 306, I had mental breakdowns to get where I am today at 271 in six months. But Instead of beating myself up I which has gotten me no where in the past I reboot myself. My reboot is, remembering to relax, not to stress over food, and get outside and enjoy life.

Losing weight is overwhelming, not only is your body fighting you to keep the fat on the body, its emotionally devastating to people like us who have built up strong coping mechanisms to defend our hearts.

But one day at a time, one step at a time, seek progress, not perfection and you will continue achieve your goals.
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing and inspiring progress. You're a beautiful girl!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your are beautiful. Keep it up!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look like a new woman! I wish you would've posted a current body photo, very inspiring! Good luck to you!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Commenting again because YOU are AWESOME!
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Really great Job. You ARE an inspiration :)!
  • charlieB007
    charlieB007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work! You can and will do it! Thanks for sharing your story
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an AMAZING accomplishment! You are beautiful, and thank you for sharing your story. Congrats to you on your success, I have no doubt that you will reach your next goal. You've got this superwoman! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!