204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options

Replies

• oskybosky4
    oskybosky4 Posts: 62
    Options
    You have done so well, you should be very proud of yourself. You look amazing.
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm totally flabbergasted at how much you've lost. You are an inspiration! I'm glad you didn't let the back slide overwhelm you and that you have met your goal. You seem to have the inner strength and determination that it will take to meet your next one. Best wishes that you will continue your loss.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you are my absolute hero! You are incredible, you are unstoppable, keep up the incredible job of the new healthier you!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Look at that waist!! You look like a totally different person in your face pictures!! Great job :)
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work.
  • amunro
    amunro Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're amazing and so inspirational! Love it :)
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! So proud that you took charge of your life and your story is so inspiring!!
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!!
  • punkiinslim
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • BeckyW67
    BeckyW67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • Foxxyfiercefitness
    Foxxyfiercefitness Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are magnificent; truly an inspiration. And your eyeshadow is fierce might I add!
  • dcprobert1990
    Options
    well done this has inspired me to carry on with my weight loss journey x
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hun you are a superstar, and I LOVE your style!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ajaitchi
    ajaitchi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very motivating !!! Just what I needed to read today. Congratulations on your success!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing and beautiful! Congratulations on such hard work and dedication, I know you can reach your goal!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Go you! Congratulations on an awesome weightloss. I'd personally like to see what you look like when you're my weight. You're very pretty.
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    OMgoodness! 204 pounds down is an incredible success! Keep it up girl! Way to go!
  • NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are magnificent; truly an inspiration. And your eyeshadow is fierce might I add!

Thank you so much :)
  • NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Go you! Congratulations on an awesome weightloss. I'd personally like to see what you look like when you're my weight. You're very pretty.

Thank you, I definitely can't wait to get to the size you are as well... You look amazing also, keep up the awesome work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!