Single life or Relationship ?

Options

Replies

• skinnybunny_x
    Options
    What mature woman would date a guy who isn't looking for a relationship?

Are you sure you don't mean sluts? Or mentally deficient women?

LOL.
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    SINGLE!! But, I do have two kids, so I'm not really ever single. I love everything about being single, though...wouldn't change it for the world!
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options

LOL.

This is true....
    but I'm sensing some tension.
    I just finished watching LAHH & I need some more drama.
    Continue :)
  • BrklynTico
    BrklynTico Posts: 143
    Options

LOL.

Or women strong enough to not be dependent on a man to feel whole. Emotionally deficient women are no better, since you want to engage in hyperbole.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Recently single. It's cool, but I prefer being in a relationship.
  • BrklynTico
    Options
    And women complain about guys calling them "sluts" or "*kitten*?" You ladies are the worst offenders.
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options
    And women complain about guys calling them "sluts" or "*kitten*?" You ladies are the worst offenders.

I don't complain. Most women who get called that totally deserve it.

But most "mature" women want a relationship. So I still call bull****.

Unless you mean promiscuous mature women ... which leads me to believe you spend a lot of time at the nursing home bud.
  • BrklynTico
    Options

Unless you mean promiscuous mature women ... which leads me to believe you spend a lot of time at the nursing home bud.

Must've been hard work meeting "most" of the billions of "mature" women in the world and having that conversation with them. I'm impressed.

This is may be hard for you to believe, but some people, including women, like to do some personal building and soul searching before settling down.

Shocker, I know.
  • darlenelc66
    Options
    Single life!! I have my own apartment and love it! I never thought life could be this much fun!!!
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options
    Is this dude on bath salts or what? Scary ****.
  • simplyciera
    Options

No, I just don't think that's he's been in a mature, healthy relationship with a TRUE mature, woman who has high self-esteem and her finances, mental capabilities and life together. But he has time to learn ;/

Plus, the crazy/slutty/whorish ones fxck the best so if I was dude that didn't care, i wouldn't be in a rush to settle down with a 'normal' girl either :)
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Relationship!!
  • englishbulldog2013
    englishbulldog2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    married I love him more anything in word
  • BrklynTico
    Options

No, I just don't think that's he's been in a mature, healthy relationship with a TRUE mature, woman who has high self-esteem and her finances, mental capabilities and life together. But he has time to learn ;/

Plus, the crazy/slutty/whorish ones fxck the best so if I was dude that didn't care, i wouldn't be in a rush to settle down with a 'normal' girl either :)

I just find it funny the woman trying to lecture me on "mature women" is engaging in pre-pubescent name calling.

Also find it funny that you attempted to tell my life story like you've ever walked a day in my shoes. I have "time to learn?" Maybe you have time to learn to never judge a person you don't know.

At least I'm "mature" enough to know that.

Good night, ladies.
  • wpanderson
    wpanderson Posts: 194
    Options
    Single life for me was WILD & CRAZY! I lovedddd it!

Fast forward a year and 1/2 later my husband has "mellowed" me out as my friends like to point out!

Married life is definitely for me now but my single days were FANTASTIC!!
  • simplyciera
    Options

I just find it funny the woman trying to lecture me on "mature women" is engaging in pre-pubescent name calling.

Also find it funny that you attempted to tell my life story like you've ever walked a day in my shoes. I have "time to learn?" Maybe you have time to learn to never judge a person you don't know.

At least I'm "mature" enough to know that.

Good night, ladies.

Dude I'm not trying to be mean to you! nothing wrong with having fun lol
    No judgment. Everyone has had their share of recklessness & it's totes okay!
    Embrace it, fxck it, & then move on!
    <3
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Single :bigsmile: . Haven't been in a relationship since my ex-girlfriend moved out of the state :sad: :cry:
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options

LOL.
    How about... a mature woman who doesn't want a serious relationship.

Sheesh, are you aware this isn't the 1950's? A FWB fills the physical needs in a safe and respectful way. Not everyone woman is obsessed over getting a ring on it.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options

And how is having a FWB promiscuous?
    Does sleeping with a friend somehow count for more partners than sleeping with a boyfriend?
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Im engaged and very happy in my relationship. Weve built so much together and I love him. Hes there for me when I need him and Im there when he needs me. Sure relationships require compromise, trust, faith/loyalty but I wouldnt trade it for the single life. But I would rather be single if it were a bad relationship. (My ex was abusive - not physically but mentally/emotionally, verbally; extremely controlling and selfish) So when I dumped him, it was liberating lol.