Single life or Relationship ?

Options

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm getting to the point where I miss having a boyfriend. But I'm loving the freedom! Honestly, life is just less complicated when you're single.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    The wedding's coming up, so don't really have much of a choice now do I, hah.

I loved being single...and I mean LOVED it. I was dead set on staying that way for a while too, which is why I knew he was a keeper when I found myself in a relationship.

I'm happy either way, but now that I'm with the right person I wouldn't change it for the world.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Definately relationship! Married to my best friend for 25 years! Sweeter as the years go on. :love:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    What mature woman would date a guy who isn't looking for a relationship?

Are you sure you don't mean sluts? Or mentally deficient women?

LOL.

um. judge much? who're you to generalize? i consider myself a mature, intelligent, thoughtful woman. i am NOT looking for a relationship. i do NOT want children. i do NOT want marriage.

are you calling me a slut? or mentally deficient? or both?

get off your pedestal woman. open your mind and close your mouth.
  • pennelope515
    pennelope515 Posts: 369
    Options
    Relationship.
    I can't even imagine being single. LOL
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Guess it depends who you're with, and whether you're happy to wait.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Married to be more specific! I like the guaranteed partner for life and having someone to go through experiences with. I am having a blast with it so far!

Single life is great for the newness but dating suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Single at the moment, just out of relationship and quite nice to just focus on myself for a bit. That selfish ?

Relationship in time, but in no real hurry.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Single Life works much better for me.
    i have gotten bored quick when in relationships, maybe i just havent found the right woman yet.

i look at it as life is a buffet and you can choose what you like from the table when single.
    when in a relationship there are only so many ways you can dress up a scotch egg, but underneath its still a scotch egg :-)
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    But then the right girl is like chicken? X)
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    But then the right girl is like chicken? X)

possibly so XD
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i have been single for the longest time and still am, sometimes it's really depressing although it has many benefits :bigsmile:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Single life :wink:
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I think the longest I was ever single was 7 months. Those 7 months were VERY fun..very very fun. Then I met my husband and I get to live my life happily ever after! :)
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I will always prefer being in a healthy, mutually fulfilling relationship over being single.

But I will always prefer being single to being in a bad relationship.

Right now, I am single, and I am happy. Open to whatever comes my way but also genuinely happy.

I'm married now and happy, but this best sums up my relationship/single life.
  • FITIsTheNewPINK
    Options
    Personally I would say relationship, just because a good, solid relationship is unbeatable. However, I'm happy being a crazy cat lady, too. Lol :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I was dead set single for years, knew I'd always be single and more than happy with that. No regrets!

Then my husband come along and stuffed it all up, and I'd not change a thing :D

This..I was 36 when we got married...turning 37 and was fine being single but he is such a cutie (and all around good man)
  • SezxyStef
    Options

LOL.

see below she said it better
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I guess I better start prefering single life as I am now single.
  • SezxyStef
    Options

LOL.

um. judge much? who're you to generalize? i consider myself a mature, intelligent, thoughtful woman. i am NOT looking for a relationship. i do NOT want children. i do NOT want marriage.

are you calling me a slut? or mentally deficient? or both?

get off your pedestal woman. open your mind and close your mouth.

Amen to that...before I married I had my good job, (have held is for over a decade) bought myself a house, new car, lots of friends, travelled and I am well schooled in many things...I was missing regular sex so I found it (ps he's10 years younger) and wham I am married but I WAS NOT LOOKING FOR IT.