What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• Dandelie
    Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I split my exercise time in two sessions so I could push myself a little further than normal!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I attended my TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) meeting today. About 20 ladies all on their own journey's, but like to be held accountable every week. So there is a weigh-in and program. It's about $3 a month with a $36 yearly fee. It's a great way to start the middle of the week!
  • RachelRohr40
    RachelRohr40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today I decided to leave my desk and took a short walk.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have been eyeballing some chocolate in the cupboard. I'm not hungry.... I just think I want it... iv been putting it back and won't be looking at it again until after dinner. If I still want it and it fits in my calories I will have it.

This is a small change because in my old lifestyle I would have eaten alot of it.... had a huge dinner and gone back and eaten more...
  • richmond2410
    richmond2410 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Got up early and did a workout before work. Took the stairs 8 flights, to a meeting.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I pre-logged all my meals last night in order to help mentally prepare since I just dropped down from 1340 to 1200 calories a day.
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I didn't give in to freshly baked cookie temptation even thought it was torture to know they were on a plate in the kitchen.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Everyone's ordering Indian today, and I love me some chicken tikka masala over rice. Passed over it for a good salad instead.
  • KerryITD
    KerryITD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Today I'm reading about everyone's small healthy changes, which is inspiring me to make my own!
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My small thing today is simply logging in to MFP! I made my 200th day streak today, which pushes me to keep going.

My small thing yesterday was to compile and share progress photos showing my 50 lb loss so far! I'm not done losing, but looking at those pics and getting tons of support and encouragement from the MFP world makes it so much easier to keep going!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My small thing today is simply logging in to MFP! I made my 200th day streak today, which pushes me to keep going.

Wooooot look at you go!!! Congrats!

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I skipped the chili cook off at work!
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I didn't allow myself the Kit Kat I wanted. I knew I wouldn't just stop at one serving, which is two fingers.
  • opendestiny
    opendestiny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I took the stairs instead of the escalator, and I finally brought a water bottle to work so that I can stay hydrated more easily. For some reason I drink a lot more water if I have a water bottle vs. just getting a glass of water, even though the kitchen in my office is less than 20 feet from my desk.
  • NEOHgirl
    NEOHgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My friends and I are going to a new restaurant tonight. I checked out their menu online, and pre-tracked my meal to make sure I will stay under my calorie, carb, & sugar totals for the day. No room for wine or beer, but at least I know that BEFORE I imbibe. And now theoretically I can change my order, but that would require re-opening my tracker for the day & making changes, and I am too lazy to want to do that *_*
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I did not eat the cake but I so wanted to.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I didn't stop for breakfast, I had a PB sandwich, half the calories I know I would have eaten (even without those delicious chic-fil-a hashbrowns).
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Took the dog on a 30 minute walk then worked in the yard and cleaned the house for about 2 hours
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I walked into a Whole Foods. I didn't buy anything, but I was walking.
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I didn't get any banana pudding and I really wanted some