What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Went to ZUMBA even though it was VERY snowy this morning, schools were opening late and the class would probably be cancelled. I figured I could just run on the treadmill.

But the teacher was there and I got a private lesson! She helped my with some steps that I have had trouble learning and we got to know each other better.
  • JLPersall
    JLPersall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Loaded my 2 kids up to walk in cemetery had 2 year old in stroller baby in back pack and made myself walk up some extra hills :)
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    The good thing I did today was to get back on MFP. I have fallen off the wagon for no good reason. Today my calories were more than twice what they should have been. Logging on to something every day helped before so here I go again.
  • candidglances
    candidglances Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I made effort to walk a little more throughout the day and make sure I ate what I needed to eat to help with my healthy weight loss, because sometimes I feel like i struggle just to make sure I eat enough throughout the day.
  • robinupchurch
    robinupchurch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good weather today walked the dog
  • robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Today I brought my healthy lunch and snack to work with me.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Today I brought my healthy lunch and snack to work with me.

Me too :)
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Today I packed a healthy breakfast, lunch and snack for work as well! (Greek yogurt with fruit and chia seeds, salad and an orange).
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    A coworker brought a bag of large cookies, my goal is to resist - all day.
  • amanda3913
    amanda3913 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I at a small lunch and took a walk instead of sitting at my desk
  • jame0529
    jame0529 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I allowed myself to eat some of the lunch that was catered for work today. I often don't let myself because it's not often the healthiest, but then I end up eating crap the rest of the day almost in resentment. Today I had a little bit and fit it into my calories and I'm much happier.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning and saw no difference and wanted to have a pity party (involving ice cream or chips). But I purposely turned that thought around and said, hey, I didn't gain weight! Reminding myself this is a journey is necessary. It sucks, but I'll get there.
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I was over my calories by a lesser amount. I am going to bed early because it is harder when I am tired.
  • megannocivelli
    megannocivelli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    I stepped on the scale today and realized that my journey was over. 0.2 kg past my goal weight.

Awesome! Congratulations!
  • titianwasp
    titianwasp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was stuck in a delayed flight fro Chicago to Boston and only ordered the trail mix (rather than Pringles, crackers and hummus etc...)
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I started Couch 2 5K! But the small part was just getting out the door and following my feet to the gym, despite the heavy rain.

Today, I hid the tortillas my boyfriend loves to eat so that they're out of sight, out of mind. :)

Happy Thursday everyone!!! :smiley:
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay within my calories - no extra - as it my rest day.
  • LornaDrach
    LornaDrach Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    prepped all my meals for the day already and set up my workout station for after work.

• 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    This morning my office's kitchen smelled like maple syrup and bacon (zero clue why, I work in finance - who's bringing this stuff in??). I instantly started craving any unhealthy breakfast treat I love, most specifically chocolate chip pancakes, and the snack bags of chips ahoy was staring me right in the face. I paused, asked myself if I was actually hungry (no), and walked out. My banana and almonds are sitting next to me for when I get hungry.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    orlando_b wrote: »
    Someone brought in 3 dozen fresh donuts to work today. Ok, I snitched a sliver of a bite. But instead of getting a whole donut, I grabbed my pack of carrots and my water bottle. Not easy, but I'm doing better than most days.

you are master of your domain!!