What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Despite wanting to stay in all morning snuggles up in my bed, got my *kitten* out the door and had a killer work out!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I pre logged 4 days of food yesterday and ate my breakfast and packed the lunch and snack that I pre logged.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Didn't even bother looking at the rest of the menu when ordering lunch, just circled my salad and left. I didn't want to be tempted by the not so healthy sandwiches and paninis!
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I threw away one side of bread of a breakfast sandwich. I figured that was about 50 calories that I didn't need.
  • Beth_anderson21
    Beth_anderson21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found something that helped me a little when I was in the gym! I used to put about 15minutes in a treadmill, sometimes I would get bored or tired and get off it a bit sooner. But when I put 30 minutes in and hit 15, I had to carry on going for the full half an hour. It really made me realise how important goals are! :)
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today I packed super healthy lunch that fit into my macros and calories. Low-salt seasoned chicken breast, cooked in 1/2 tbsp of olive oil with mixed veggies. Yum, yum. :smiley:
  • alisfitgoal
    alisfitgoal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I purposely underdressed when I walked the dog this morning (-5 degrees Celsius) so that I would have to jog instead of walk. Well, we both got 6km instead of the 3km if we were walking, so it was good for both of us :)
  • jstafaz
    jstafaz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Managed to get a 3 mile run in and eat an apple afterward - resisting the usual siren call of a post run caramel macchiato!
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Last Monday my office started a walking challenge. We go from the middle floor up to the top floor and then down to the bottom floor and back to the 2nd floor. We do this every hour on the hour and each week we will add a little more to the route. Also, different people lead the walk so we always mix up the pace
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I walked around my office building like 17 times during my downtime to get in my steps for the day! Didn't hurt that it's beautiful outside!!!

Great stuff! I shall go do this now!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Woke up so comfy and cozy in bed, I really wanted to turn off my alarm and not go to the gym. Luckily I downloaded an app that 1) makes you scan a barcode to turn of the alarm and 2) gives you the ability to lock it so that you can't turn it off before alarm time. So I got up and sweated my butt off at the gym.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I've been upping my calories weekly and try to maintain weight at 222lb. So last night I went and got ice cream and pastries to finish out my 800 cals left. :)
  • muffintopjeans
    muffintopjeans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For the first time in about a week I stepped on the scale.. After binge eating and going to completely off my diet and workout I was expecting to be back to where I started a couple months ago.. But I'm not. I gained lbs back but it was motivating to see that I didn't go completely backwards. Now I'm moving forward again. Hang in there MFP peeps! We can do this :)
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Woke up with a headache, but still did my morning exercises.
  • alp_19
    alp_19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've stopped tracking for weeks but this morning I tracked a healthy breakfast and set a goal for myself to stay within sugar and calories for the next week.

Also realized how good it felt to log my food before I got to the dining hall (yay for menus online) so it took all of the anxiety out of decision making. Cereal wasn't on my log so it didn't even cross my mind to get a huge bowl.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I said no to coffee at Royal Farms this morning because i knew i'd overload it on sugar and creamer without being able to weigh it out.
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Not eating.
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I said no to coffee at Royal Farms this morning because i knew i'd overload it on sugar and creamer without being able to weigh it out.

Never heard of Royal Farms and had to look it up. Surprisingly, there's on close by. Thanks
  • sylkates
    sylkates Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My very nice manager got our department 2 dozen donuts. There are only 4 of us in the office today so there were a lot of extra sitting around! The smell was so enticing, but I told myself I have to log everything, and I know that I don't even like the taste of Dunkin Donuts as much as I like the smell (I am a snob with pastries since I bake my own sweets at home a lot and nothing beats home-made!)

So the smell was driving me nuts. After giving my team some more time to grab their own, I put the rest of the donuts in the break room where the whole office has a chance to get them.

That took a LOT of self control! I want that smell as a perfume!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I went back to drinking my mint green tea in the morning instead of black tea with milk and sugar. And I got back to logging after slacking for a while.