Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'd really love to watch a horror movie where everyone makes the right decisions.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Everybody shakes a ketchup bottle before they use it, right? In diners, I like to loosen the top and leave it for the next party. Nothing like a ketchup geyser coming up out of the next booth...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Everybody shakes a ketchup bottle before they use it, right? In diners, I like to loosen the top and leave it for the next party. Nothing like a ketchup geyser coming up out of the next booth...

Yeah, thanks. That happened to me in Vegas on my honeymoon. I shook the ketchup. The lid flew off, sprayed ketchup all over the guy's suit in the booth next to us. It was horrible. I was cussing the guy that was there before us.
  • vikinglander
    Options

Yeah, thanks. That happened to me in Vegas on my honeymoon. I shook the ketchup. The lid flew off, sprayed ketchup all over the guy's suit in the booth next to us. It was horrible. I was cussing the guy that was there before us.

So inspirational!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Today is Drive Your VW bug to work day worldwide. Mine doesn't run at the moment & I work from home, so either way I get *kitten* out of enjoying this celebratory day every year.
    z9vh6245g15j.jpg
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    some song lyrics are horrible, and yet - just because it is an established artist, it gets radio play - hate that
  • vikinglander
    Options
    some song lyrics are horrible, and yet - just because it is an established artist, it gets radio play - hate that

Don't even get me started...
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Today is Drive Your VW bug to work day worldwide. Mine doesn't run at the moment & I work from home, so either way I get *kitten* out of enjoying this celebratory day every year.
    z9vh6245g15j.jpg

My brother has a '70 beetle. I'm not sure what state of running-ness it's in right now
  • vikinglander
    Options
    Cheese blintzes are just cottage cheese burritos.
  • cee134
    Options
    In the event of an alien invasion please allow Jackie Chan to carry out the negotiations. Everybody knows Jackie Chan does not want trouble.
  • cee134
    Options
    You're basically forced to cry over an onions dead body.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    3e6xt3q1b8em.jpg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @cee134 wrote: »
    In the event of an alien invasion please allow Jackie Chan to carry out the negotiations. Everybody knows Jackie Chan does not want trouble.

Oh hell no. We're sending in Chuck Norris.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Is it normal for hourly's to not get benefits?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

It all depends on the employer and if you work full time hours or not.
  • angelxsss
    Options

If you're under 40hrs/week yes

I work 40 hours/week. I just emailed the payroll people to see if they know. The HR lady didn't do a great job of explaining things to me, and now I'm in a different location so she's not "my" lady anymore. I doubt I'll be travelling any, but a mental health day here and there would be nice haha
  • gymfanatic2016
    gymfanatic2016 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Don't eat yellow snow
  • angelxsss
    Options

I work 40 hours/week. I just emailed the payroll people to see if they know. The HR lady didn't do a great job of explaining things to me, and now I'm in a different location so she's not "my" lady anymore. I doubt I'll be travelling any, but a mental health day here and there would be nice haha

Yep no benefits. Cool.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Yep no benefits. Cool.

Time to hit up indeed.com