Replies

• Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    First time I'm hearing of this diet.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    My husband who is insulin dependent definitely benefits from not eating foods that are high in sugars or carbs.

That has nothing to do with resetting your cells or the "cell reset" diet. You can eat lower sugar and/or lower carbohydrate for free.

Oh really? I had absolutely no idea! Thank you so much! Now I can go tell the world!
    Didn’t I just say that in my previous post that you can eat like that without purchasing the diet?

Yes, which is why your defense of the diet (which is now stretching into multiple days) makes no sense. Why pay them for something you can do for free?

How am I defending it when I said multiple times don’t buy it?

You keep insisting it's a good and healthy plan and you have defended the deceptive name (it doesn't reset your cells).

But if we're in agreement that it shouldn't be purchased, then that's great. That's the main point, that nobody should be paying for that crap.

I completely agree, and it's not even a good and healthy plan. Even people who eat predominantly meat and vegetables (keto) know better not to eat low sodium on this diet.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    This post wasn't created to sell the product. She asked if anyone tried it and if its worth it. If anyone wants to dig deeper into it, then email the cellreset and ask. A lot of people try extreme diets to lose weight. This one doesn't ask you to do something totally crazy or starve yourself.

During white week you don't eat vegetables or yogurt. You only eat two eggs for breakfast and then small portions of meat or seafood.

You're right about "white week," I misread the website. Avoiding all food but eggs, chicken, tofu, turkey, and fish for a week does seem "totally crazy" to me and it doesn't seem like it would come close to providing the calories one needs to feel their best.

I think when people ask others to do something extreme (and pay for the opportunity!), there should be a legitimate justification for it. So far, you've been unable to provide any justification other than "why not?" or "other diets are worse."

Eating nothing but tofu for a week for a vegan sounds totally crazy to you? That's why you got all that nasty stuff in your colon!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    This post wasn't created to sell the product. She asked if anyone tried it and if its worth it. If anyone wants to dig deeper into it, then email the cellreset and ask. A lot of people try extreme diets to lose weight. This one doesn't ask you to do something totally crazy or starve yourself.

During white week you don't eat vegetables or yogurt. You only eat two eggs for breakfast and then small portions of meat or seafood.

You're right about "white week," I misread the website. Avoiding all food but eggs, chicken, tofu, turkey, and fish for a week does seem "totally crazy" to me and it doesn't seem like it would come close to providing the calories one needs to feel their best.

I think when people ask others to do something extreme (and pay for the opportunity!), there should be a legitimate justification for it. So far, you've been unable to provide any justification other than "why not?" or "other diets are worse."

Eating nothing but tofu for a week for a vegan sounds totally crazy to you? That's why you got all that nasty stuff in your colon!

I can't even imagine trying to adhere to this plan as a vegan. It's basically tea and tofu for a week. I'd last . . . probably a day and a half.