Cell reset diet

Options

Replies

• valentynazharska
    valentynazharska Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My husband who is insulin dependent definitely benefits from not eating foods that are high in sugars or carbs.
  • valentynazharska
    Options
    Just like why buy membership at the gym when you can work out at home or at a park etc.

I don't have a 25M pool at home, and it's -15C outside so I'm thinking a park swim may not be the best idea either.

Oh, and there is a reason that was the only part of your post I responded to.

Work out at home while watching copious amounts of free videos through the internet.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Eating nothing but meat and eggs is crazy to me, but some people do that and all power to them. What is absolutely crazy is eating nothing but meat and eggs AND having very low sodium intake. The creators of this diet are not concerned in the least to make their diet even remotely sciency like some other woo diets out there (looking at you, blood type diet). If a diet is worse than the blood type diet that's saying something.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Nope never heard of it...
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    My husband who is insulin dependent definitely benefits from not eating foods that are high in sugars or carbs.

That has nothing to do with resetting your cells or the "cell reset" diet. You can eat lower sugar and/or lower carbohydrate for free.

Oh really? I had absolutely no idea! Thank you so much! Now I can go tell the world!
    Didn’t I just say that in my previous post that you can eat like that without purchasing the diet?

Yes, which is why your defense of the diet (which is now stretching into multiple days) makes no sense. Why pay them for something you can do for free?
  • valentynazharska
    Options

That has nothing to do with resetting your cells or the "cell reset" diet. You can eat lower sugar and/or lower carbohydrate for free.

Oh really? I had absolutely no idea! Thank you so much! Now I can go tell the world!
    Didn’t I just say that in my previous post that you can eat like that without purchasing the diet?

Yes, which is why your defense of the diet (which is now stretching into multiple days) makes no sense. Why pay them for something you can do for free?

How am I defending it when I said multiple times don’t buy it?