Planking Challenge

11113151617

Replies

  • RMac0001
    RMac0001 Posts: 125 Member
    Day 2 - 20 seconds done
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,798 Member
    I'm 2 days behind but I'd love to join :smile:
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    b3achy wrote: »
    Almost forgot to post for today...knew I forgot one of my threads...oops!

    Day 24 of 210 seconds - (re)Done!
    4 sets of over 60 seconds each (64 seconds, 62 seconds, 63 seconds, 63 seconds = 252 seconds total)
    (I know it's only supposed to be 3.5 minutes for today, but since MFP only lets me log in 1 minute increments, I dislike leaving any calories burned on the table, so I do over 4 minutes.)

    Yay, @b3achy !
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Ruelni wrote: »
    I'm in!

    @Ruelni Don't just say you're in, do it! :smiley:

    Sorry, but I'm here to cheer you on no matter what. :smile:
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Hopefully, i will remember to do this daily but i am most definitely in

    Day 1 - 3 sets of 20secs
    2 sets of 30secs

    More than needed but hey, why not.
  • treecroz
    treecroz Posts: 61 Member
    Somehow during the night I threw out my upper back and neck so planking was more of a challenge I only did 2 sets of 30 and I think I'm going to pay for it.
  • almostanangel21
    almostanangel21 Posts: 143 Member
    8/1 - 20 sec
    8/2 - 20 sec
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,754 Member
    treecroz wrote: »
    Somehow during the night I threw out my upper back and neck so planking was more of a challenge I only did 2 sets of 30 and I think I'm going to pay for it.

    Take a break if you need to! No sense in furthering an injury for a challenge thread. I think this one is going to take me 90 days to complete (I started in mid-May)...lol...so there really is no time limit, except for the ones we impose on our ourselves.

    Hope you feel better soon! I have a bad shoulder and lower back, so I know that sometimes you need to take breaks to not make the injuries worse.

  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,754 Member
    Orphia wrote: »
    b3achy wrote: »
    Almost forgot to post for today...knew I forgot one of my threads...oops!

    Day 24 of 210 seconds - (re)Done!
    4 sets of over 60 seconds each (64 seconds, 62 seconds, 63 seconds, 63 seconds = 252 seconds total)
    (I know it's only supposed to be 3.5 minutes for today, but since MFP only lets me log in 1 minute increments, I dislike leaving any calories burned on the table, so I do over 4 minutes.)

    Yay, @b3achy !

    Thanks for being a cheerleader @Orphia !! :)
  • treecroz
    treecroz Posts: 61 Member
    b3achy wrote: »
    treecroz wrote: »
    Somehow during the night I threw out my upper back and neck so planking was more of a challenge I only did 2 sets of 30 and I think I'm going to pay for it.

    Take a break if you need to! No sense in furthering an injury for a challenge thread. I think this one is going to take me 90 days to complete (I started in mid-May)...lol...so there really is no time limit, except for the ones we impose on our ourselves.

    Hope you feel better soon! I have a bad shoulder and lower back, so I know that sometimes you need to take breaks to not make the injuries worse.
    Thanks, b3achy. I think I will have to take a break from planking just until this settles down!
  • deadchipmunk
    deadchipmunk Posts: 434 Member
    Day 9 completed - 60 seconds
  • SlankeTinuke
    SlankeTinuke Posts: 32 Member
    Day 3 completed! Woopwoop!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited August 2016
    Day 25 of 210 seconds - Done!
    3 Sets (93 sec, 93 sec, 65 sec) = 251 sec ~~ tried to push myself a bit for a couple of sets longer than 60 sec.
  • Redola
    Redola Posts: 60 Member
    Day 3-✔️
  • RMac0001
    RMac0001 Posts: 125 Member
    edited August 2016
    Day 3 - 30 seconds done
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Day 2 - 2 sets of 30secs
  • almostanangel21
    almostanangel21 Posts: 143 Member
    8/1 - 20 sec
    8/2 - 20 sec
    8/3 - 30 sec
    8/4 - 30+ sec
  • deadchipmunk
    deadchipmunk Posts: 434 Member
    Day 10 completed - 60 seconds
  • Redola
    Redola Posts: 60 Member
    Day 4- ✔️
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited August 2016
    Day 26 (rest) - skipped
    Day 27 (of 240 sec) - Done!
    4 sets (62 sec, 63 sec, 62 sec, 64 sec) = 251 sec (wasn't feeling it today, so broke it back down to 4 sets instead of 3)