Over 200 New Year New Me Part 25

Replies

• raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    OK sisters of the traveling weight loss pants, I wanted you to be the first to know.

I HIT THREEDERVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH! YEAH! GO NANCY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY EIGHT, TO BE EXACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :love:
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Nancy! SO excited for you! So proud of you! And very much inspired :) Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • raiderape
    Pos_me - Yes I did get my exercise in! I am going to mow the grass as my exercise today. I have to make sure it isn't too tall for the stinkin' HOA. I do not want another letter! :explode: They send me a letter when my grass isn't even that freakin' high!!!!:explode: :mad:

Knittygirl - Welcome! We are a chatty bunch as you can see!

Heather - I had just heard about Maurice's a few weeks ago and haven't checked it out yet. Do they have a lot of good stuff for the bigger girls?
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Heather-I have never been to maurices but my roommate shopped there all the freaking time when she lived in Minnesota! And yes I would love to look like I did in HS. Some awesome person posted some pics on facebook a few weeks ago and tagged me in them. I saw my bangs and wanted to die of humilation! :laugh: I really like your collage idea. I think I am going to do that but put it on the fridge when I move to my parents house. Whatever works right!?
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    BLUENOTE: You made my day .... I was still in my funk, still feeling sorry for myself ... and you lifted my spirits, I am SOOOO happy for you! :drinker:

Thanks everyone for all your support. Sometimes I've been stuck for so long now that I feel like I should just quit MFP ... but I know as long as I keep logging on here, eventually I'll get back into a losing mode. You guys are all such an inspiration!
    I don't know that I'm ready to jump on the 20 pounds by Halloween bandwagon because I've been stuck/gained since September. So I need to take baby steps and start with a smaller goal. My goal right now is just to get back to 20 pounds lost (which is where I was briefly in September). I want to accomplish that by the end of July. I know I can do it!

checking in for yesterday:
    calories: over by 600 :cry:
    exercise: none
    water: not good at all - I have fallen back into the diet pepsi habit ... but not going to have one today
    proud: believe it or not - I could have done worse but stopped myself
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    ugh .... I decided I'd better check in so that my ticker was 'real' ... I'm at the worst that I've been during this whole '9-month plateau'. I NEED to find my motivation again and get back to 20 pounds lost. I KNOW that I can do it, I just have to WANT it badly enough.
  • RedneckWmn
    Jess - is your sister getting married on Oct 23rd? That's my wedding day too !! I want to be down by another 35lbs by then but I know that is very ambitious.
    dinner just arrived, be back later
    xoxo
    I completely forgot to answer your question! Sorry! Yes my sisters wedding is getting married October 23rd..and so is my manager at work. That's crazy! So many weddings!! Except my manager actually had the balls to ask me to come to hers at night since my sisters was during th day! You could totally do 35 pounds by then I'll bet. Just have to be strict with yourself!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    ugh .... I decided I'd better check in so that my ticker was 'real' ... I'm at the worst that I've been during this whole '9-month plateau'. I NEED to find my motivation again and get back to 20 pounds lost. I KNOW that I can do it, I just have to WANT it badly enough.
    I am here to motivate you once again and give you some tough love.Sure you can do it!! Your still here RIGHT??? We are all here for you and I know you can pull yourself back into losing mode again.You have been doing it and you will continue for the rest of your life because this is a lifestyle change not a diet or a fitness challenge this is life.The way I look at it is that I can choose to live a healthy happy long life or a short and miserable one of always feeling sorry for myself and hating the way I look.Its a choice and I am by no means saying that you feel sorry for yourself and you should get over it.I am just giving an example of how I look at it in my own opinion.I hope this helps lift your spirits some .We have all been in your shoes as far as the FUNK goes and we will probably continue to have FUNK along the way every now and again through each of our journeys but the difference is that we acknowledge it and try to move past it like I know you will.MUCH LOVE FROM THE GALS AT MFP!!
  • tlrue
    OH! PS - I'm totally down for the 20 by Halloween!

I think I'm going as Flo from the Progressive commercials (and the boyfriend is going as one of the Geiko cavemen). Not slutty, but it sure is a lot of white! hahah :)
  • raiderape
    OH! PS - I'm totally down for the 20 by Halloween!

I think I'm going as Flo from the Progressive commercials (and the boyfriend is going as one of the Geiko cavemen). Not slutty, but it sure is a lot of white! hahah :)

That is such a good idea! My dh thinks that Flo is my idol! LOL!
  • raiderape
    So I had every intention on doing some yard work when I got home since the dh will be at work all night and it is freakin' raining!! I am not just talking about a little bit it is down pouring!! The bad part was that I was in a different building when it started and couldn't get back across the street for 30 mins!! It would have been longer but my coworker and I just gave up and ran for it. :laugh: You should have seen us run it was funny!! :laugh: :laugh: So now I need to get motivated to do some working out after I eat because I am meeting the dh for dinner before I go home. Dang it! I was really looking forward to the yardwork. I never thought I would ever utter those words but it is true. :huh: I think it is because I realized how much of a workout it is and how many calories it burns so I like it that much more.

Okay rant over! Sorry!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Raider: Maurice's has both "regular" and "plus size" sizes, so anyone can shop there! I'm glad I don't live in your neighborhood or I'd have letters constantly about my overly-long lawn.

Jess: Did your friend from MN happen to join MFP recently? Just wondering because I got a friend request from someone I didn't know from Hugo, MN. It's awesome if she did!

lstpaul: Don't feel too bad about the Diet Pepsi thing. I'm addicted to my diet soda but have made an agreement with myself that I HAVE to drink one bottle (16 oz) of water for every can (12 oz) of diet soda I have. That way I'm not deprived and it's forcing me to drink more water. However, I will say that my water has Crystal Light in it because I don't do well with things that aren't flavored.

tstout: I love Flo!! She cracks me up. Several people at the Halloween party I went to last night were dressed up as her and a few were the Geiko caveman...actually one of the cavemen was hitting on me, saying he loved redheads with big hair (Peggy Bundy!). It was hilarious.

Do you gals remember the Flo commercial around the holidays when she was tooting on a horn and said, "I wrote that."? Well, I still have my recorder from elementary music class and decided to copy her one evening. My mom and sister almost died of laughter because apparently the impression was a good one and they definitely did not expect it. Good times!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    I am not just talking about a little bit it is down pouring!! The bad part was that I was in a different building when it started and couldn't get back across the street for 30 mins!! It would have been longer but my coworker and I just gave up and ran for it. :laugh: You should have seen us run it was funny!! :laugh: :laugh:

That's funny. Yesterday when I was leaving work it had just started pouring. I had FOUR umbrellas in my car and not a single one in my office or purse. :grumble: Everyone else without an umbrella was huddled under the awning at the door waiting for the rain to let up a little. I just thought "screw it" and started walking but it was raining so hard and I was parked about 2 blocks away. I slipped off my shoes and ran for it! :noway: It was SO much fun! :laugh: Pretty much everyone looked at me like I was nuts but then I saw another girl slip off her shoes & book it. :laugh: The best part was I ran really quickly all the way to my car (which was probably a little under 1/4 mile) and I wasn't even out of breath. WOOT!!
  • raiderape
    Heather - I do remember that commericial. I would have probably done the same thing if I was there. That is so neat that you learned and acted it out!

Julie - I love the rain!!! If I wasn't at work or at the end of work I would have just ran and not cared but because I would still have to work another 3 hours I was a little more hesitant. It if funny b/c I was talking to my dh last night when it was raining and asked why we never go play in the rain. He said go for it but wouldn't join me. :cry: If we had a nice backyard with grass I probably would have! :laugh: BTW, WTG on not being out of breath on running!!
  • RedneckWmn
    Y'all are cracking me up with the Flo stories and running in the rain. I had to run in the rain last night too. :tongue: I like the caveman and flo idea for Halloween!

lstpaul-No way we are going to let you give up! Try changeing something up drastically maybe it will give you a boost! Big hugs your way! Hang in there!!

Heather-She did recently join but she's not in Minnesota anymore. She's in Texas now.
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Im beyond pissed off right now, I should have left work 1.5 hours ago :explode: :explode: :explode:

I hate my job, I cant stand working for my father. I really need to find another job. If anyone has connections in the shipping business let me know!

pos_me- Awww that sucks! Let me know if he changes his mind...I told Bobby all about you, lol :laugh: :laugh:

Julie- feel free to stop by bmore if you are gonna be in the area in august! i miss running in the rain, its prob been since college

ok going to go sulk some more about still being at work
  • tlrue
    Cris! What do you do in shipping? (I'm in the same boat... and can't wait to get out of it!)
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    wow ...such busy girls this afternoon.

Loving the flo stories..that is too funny for halloween.

I made it to the gym and id my 400+ workout i was soo proud...
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Cris! What do you do in shipping? (I'm in the same boat... and can't wait to get out of it!)

I work for a NVOCC in Baltimore, we import containers mainly from Brazil (why i take off on their holidays) all over the world. What do you do?
  • raiderape
    Im beyond pissed off right now, I should have left work 1.5 hours ago :explode: :explode: :explode:

I hate my job, I cant stand working for my father. I really need to find another job. If anyone has connections in the shipping business let me know!

ok going to go sulk some more about still being at work

Sorry that you are still at work. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for you to leave? I don't know how you do it, working for your father. I am sure I would probably kill mine if he was my boss. Hope you get to leave soon!!
This discussion has been closed.