Options
    pole-dancing.gif

Wow!
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    what are the other choices?

Daily.
    Not bidaily?
    um ... where were you when I was single?
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    You all suck. :(

yes.
  • marcimlarson
    Options
    Yeah.....we have issues. :ohwell: I've tried to talk to him about it, telling him with my self esteem issues I don't feel wanted or attractive & he gets defensive & it goes nowhere.

He don't wanna hear dat! He wants you to pull his pants down and get busy :bigsmile:

Pretend you have self esteem. Then maybe you will acquire it.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

yes.

Tease.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Friendzone.

Far too often.

pole-dancing.gif

I can't look away...
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    After 13 years, 2 small kids, depends on how tired we are. So we can do nothing for a month other than sleep, or have sex about 3-4 times a week. daily in the first year lol
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the couple; everyone is different. I do think the libidos have to match for it to work.
    My husband and I have been married 9 years this coming October (together for 12, friends for 18 years). Before our son, we were having sex 3-4x a week and now it is 2x a week and we're good with that.

I had a friend who literally wanted it monthly and her husband wanted it 3x a day. They aren't together anymore; it caused a major rift. This is why I saw you gotta match your partner.

The only married couple I know of who stopped having sex, got divorced because they weren't meant to be together.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    5x a day.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

yes.

Tease.
    What? just being honest here!
  • ldydestiny
    Options
    I've always felt normal is whatever works for your relationship. If it's interfering with your happiness then it's not normal.. if you're still happy and content in your relationship without feeling like something's missing then your sex life is normal, regardless of how frequently you do it.
  • wpanderson
    wpanderson Posts: 194
    Options
    Maybe 10 times in the past 3 months...our first 3 months of marriage! Here's to hoping it gets better!
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Ugh...just celebrated my 20th anniversary (okay, so there was no celebration and all and barely any acknowledgement) and for the past few years he has had NO sex drive while mine has gone through the roof. I take that back - he has a sex drive, he's just not interested in *me*. We've had dry spells of 3+ years at one point. Correctly working on one of 6+ months. I've moved on...
  • rob32768
    rob32768 Posts: 505
    Options
    "Where there's marriage without love, there will be love without marriage"
    - Ben Franklin (I think)
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I really think it depends on the stage and the relationship. I do think the longer you go without the easier it is to say you don't want it. We've been married 10 years. DH and I have gone 1 year without sex. After the birth of my third child, and he had some issues, and our relationship tanked, and then we had issues, and so there was no sex.

We are working on things again, and I find I NEED it! So for about the last six months we've been having it about 5 times a week. He often wakes me in the middle of the night. And it's good too! And the more we do it the better our relationship is. Imagine that!!!
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Opening this thread has made me envious :P

Step 1: learn to love myself
    Step 2: find the love of my life

Bumping to get back to this when I have something to report!
  • whierd
    Options

Nice legs.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options

Nice legs.

Nice eyebrow.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am totally the odd ball here! My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and it varies for us. We have gone a month without it. Then other times we've done it three times in one day. Other times it's once per week. Just totally depends. We both have a pretty low sex drive, so when we only did it once per month, it didn't bother either of us. Lol
  • whierd
    Options

Nice legs.

Nice eyebrow.

Thanks. It is my prime trait.