Options
bigaussiebloke
bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
Anything you like!

Replies

• onehotgirl
    onehotgirl Posts: 120
    Options
    how often do you throw a shrimp on the barbie ;)
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Once a week at least...but we call em Prawns mate! :drinker:
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Is it true your toilets flush the wrong way, also why does everything in Australia want to kill me?
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Any good jokes about the English? Share your best one. :-)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Why are Australian men such wankers?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Is it true your toilets flush the wrong way, also why does everything in Australia want to kill me?

It is a bit dangerous over here! I live north of him and it's even worse here. We get crocodiles and dangerous marine stingers.. and dengue fever etc etc.. I feel a bit like Jane out of a Tarzan movie :laugh: It's not that bad, you just have to know what is safe and what isn't.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options

Yes they do flush the opposite way :smile:
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Yes it is true...."Dunnies" down here flush in the opposite direction to yours up in the northern hemisphere....

Nahhhhh not everything wants to kill you! When our animals bite you it is just their way of saying g'day :drinker:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options

It is a bit dangerous over here! I live north of him and it's even worse here. We get crocodiles and dangerous marine stingers.. and dengue fever etc etc.. I feel a bit like Jane out of a Tarzan movie :laugh: It's not that bad, you just have to know what is safe and what isn't.

I live in South Australia & right next to shrub land (I do live in suburbia I might add) & my ***** cat thinks it's fun to bring me back BROWN SNAKES that are alive. I'm surprised I haven't gone into cardiac arrest yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS IF it **** out P U S S Y! I was talking about my cat!!
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Any good jokes about the English? Share your best one. :-)

What do you say to an Englishman taking a bath?

"Put it back!"

:drinker:
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Why are Australian men such wankers?

Pretty much because we can and it feels fkn great!

:drinker:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

I live in South Australia & right next to shrub land (I do live in suburbia I might add) & my ***** cat thinks it's fun to bring me back BROWN SNAKES that are alive. I'm surprised I haven't gone into cardiac arrest yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad my cat hasn't done that yet!
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options

592-Meanwhile_in_australia.jpg
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    How about Indians ? Any good jokes there ? :bigsmile:
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Is it true you don't call a parking lot......a parking lot? I had an australian pen pal/email pal for years and I always thought he was messing with me on that one lol.
  • markbel83
    markbel83 Posts: 60
    Options
    How did you fill losing the rugby to the Lions?
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Yes they do flush the opposite way :smile:

No, they don't.

The Coriolis effect is so minor as applied to a toilet, or a bathtub or a basin, as to be negligible. Flush direction is effectively random.

Newsflush: it is effectively random in the Northern hemisphere, as well.

Everything in Australia does, however, want to kill you.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    How did you fill losing the rugby to the Lions?

Waah, only eleven posts in!!!!!!!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Does everyone you meet from other countries think you wrestle crocodiles and carry a bowie knife?

Why does the Sydney Opera House look like some prehistoric beached sea creature?
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    Ive had nothing try to kill me yet and Ive lived here all my life!! :wink:

Opera House is supposed to look like seashells or something. :tongue:

Who cares about the Rugby!!:laugh:

Parking lot is a parking lot to me or it is known as a carpark depending where I am driving.
    People think we have kangaroos jumping down the main street and that crocs are everywhere ready to pounce