Ask a Big Aussie Bloke...

Options

Replies

• bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Does everyone you meet from other countries think you wrestle crocodiles and carry a bowie knife?

Why does the Sydney Opera House look like some prehistoric beached sea creature?

Not for a while now, especially since the Original "Crocodile Dundee" discovered Botox and lives in California (I think) .... Funnily enough I did get asked about 2 weeks ago whether I had a pet Kangaroo or Emu? As well as asked what it is like to live on a farm? Hahaha

Never thought of the Sydney Opera House like that, but I can kinda see that now...nice pick up:drinker:
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Enough of the thread highjack.

Hey, Big Aussie Bloke

where do you buy your meat?

Local butcher around the corner or sometimes head out to a place called Dayboro about a half hour away...have the best flavoured snags I have ever tasted:drinker:
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Can you just smile and give me a Vegemite sandwich?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I first heard of Nutella from an Aussie, so I was going to credit you all for that too, until I read that it's really an Italian invention.
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Hw do you keep from falling off the world into space???

A little known fact about Beer is it's ability to increase the effects of gravity on anyone who drinks it :drinker:
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Does the fact that there are hundreds of animals, insects, reptiles, etc. that can kill you ever get boring or are you pretty much always on your toes?

Nah....we just make them our pets and then we all get along fine :drinker:
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Have you ever played "tip the kangaroo"?
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Did a dingo steal your baby?

Hahahahahaha still a bit controversial in Australia that...but the latest according to the courts is No.....but we will see what happens next year :drinker:
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    You ever been kicked in the face by a kangaroo?
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options

If you we're here ... Sure! I have a big Jar of it...as a matter of fact I just woke up and can pretty much hear the vegemite toast calling my name:drinker:
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options

If you we're here ... Sure! I have a big Jar of it...as a matter of fact I just woke up and can pretty much hear the vegemite toast calling my name:drinker:

Awesome. I just love Aussie blokes! :drinker:
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    I first heard of Nutella from an Aussie, so I was going to credit you all for that too, until I read that it's really an Italian invention.

True but Italians actually spread it on bread where as we eat that stuff with a spoon:drinker:
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Moving back to OZ in a couple of months, can't wait. Melbourne (possibly) here I come.
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Have you ever played "tip the kangaroo"?

Nope but I have played "watch the kangaroo bounce off the bull bar" totally by accident though:drinker:
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    You ever been kicked in the face by a kangaroo?

Hahahaha funnily enough ... Almost! I tried to tackle a wallaby at the golf club after one too many bevvies...not a good idea:drinker:
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Moving back to OZ in a couple of months, can't wait. Melbourne (possibly) here I come.

Love Melbourne! (Stuck in Brissy):drinker:
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    How does it feel at the prospect of getting a spanking off the Poms in the next two ashes series?
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    How does it feel at the prospect of getting a spanking off the Poms in the next two ashes series?

Me thinks ye underestimate the power and the influence of the Boof!:drinker:
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Interesting.
  • Mr_Competitive
    Options
    Whos gunna win the Cane Toads or the Blues?