Ask a Big Aussie Bloke...

Options

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    This is what I think of when I think of Aussie Blokes. Yum.
    gladiatorht3.jpg

Oh, wait, that wasn't a question.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    gladiatorht3.jpg

Not Australian, thank goodness.
  • emergencytennis
    Options
    Enough of the thread highjack.

Hey, Big Aussie Bloke

where do you buy your meat?
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Ive had nothing try to kill me yet and Ive lived here all my life!! :wink:

Opera House is supposed to look like seashells or something. :tongue:

Who cares about the Rugby!!:laugh:

Parking lot is a parking lot to me or it is known as a carpark depending where I am driving.
    People think we have kangaroos jumping down the main street and that crocs are everywhere ready to pounce

you forgot my question :grumble:
  • emergencytennis
    Options

Parking lot is a parking lot to me or it is known as a carpark depending where I am driving.
    People think we have kangaroos jumping down the main street and that crocs are everywhere ready to pounce

I've got a joke. Ishant is struggling during his spell, so Dhoni walks over and says "I see, your problem. You lose control at the same point every match. It is right after the anthems."

Joke only. I saw Ishant destroy Ponting at the WACA.
  • emergencytennis
    Options
    Bumping for the new day. It is very late here in Aus, so looking forward to the morning.
  • deksgrl
    Options

It's not a bad thing that women in other countries think favorably of Aussie men because of said thread highjack.
  • emergencytennis
    Options

It's not a bad thing that women in other countries think favorably of Aussie men because of said thread highjack.

I would be very sad if women in other countries thought favourably of Aussie men because of Russell Crowe. He assaulted someone, for a start. In my experience, lovely Australian men do not beat people up.

If you are just going to consider how pretty he is, then you still have to look elsewhere. Crowe is a kiwi.
  • deksgrl
    Options
    Yes, I'm just considering how pretty he is. And I don't care where he was born, he's nice to look at. Therefore all Aussies (even transplanted ones) are nice to look at. Just like all Aussie men must wrestle crocs like Crocodile Dundee. But talking with you is beginning to make me think Aussies have no sense of humor.
  • emergencytennis
    Options
    Yes, I'm just considering how pretty he is. And I don't care where he was born, he's nice to look at. Therefore all Aussies (even transplanted ones) are nice to look at. Just like all Aussie men must wrestle crocs like Crocodile Dundee. But talking with you is beginning to make me think Aussies have no sense of humor.

Eye candy, yay!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Hw do you keep from falling off the world into space???
  • deksgrl
    Options

Eye candy, yay!

Yay, let's talk about Tradies!!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Hw do you keep from falling off the world into space???

This. Also, what's it like living upside down? Is there any kind of learning curve, or are you just naturally able to do it?
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

I've got a joke. Ishant is struggling during his spell, so Dhoni walks over and says "I see, your problem. You lose control at the same point every match. It is right after the anthems."

Joke only. I saw Ishant destroy Ponting at the WACA.
    I dont follow cricket so i cant be sure but i think i got it :laugh: nice!
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    How about Indians ? Any good jokes there ? :bigsmile:

No jokes about Indians... People are way too cool in India and the food is awesome :drinker:
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    Is it true you don't call a parking lot......a parking lot? I had an australian pen pal/email pal for years and I always thought he was messing with me on that one lol.

He was right.... I have never used the term "Parking Lot" I have parked my car in a "Car Park" though:drinker:
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    How did you fill losing the rugby to the Lions?

The best of 4 nations against 1 and you could only manage to beat us by an aggregate of 21 points over 3 games and we actually managed to beat you once! "Fill" pretty good about that actually :drinker:
  • ScramblesDD
    Options
    Does the fact that there are hundreds of animals, insects, reptiles, etc. that can kill you ever get boring or are you pretty much always on your toes?
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Did a dingo steal your baby?
  • bigaussiebloke
    Options
    gladiatorht3.jpg

I wouldn't bother.... He is Australian so immediately he is a "wanker"

Actually when he is acting he is an Australian,except for Les Mis, where he sings and when he sings with his band Then he is a Kiwi:drinker: