Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    8grojnerrsgh.png

iebsq6o8tqpq.png

prk132tm4zsw.png

• jtophinke
    jtophinke Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hickchick it's an 06. No aux port. I listen on my phone as long as I get a louder reader. Some of the soft spoken ones is hard to hear with the window down.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

It is so nice to write that (FRIDAY). Toilet to be replaced today so dog in her travel case. I would not expect the workers to chase after my dog and she would with all the commotion.

Dawn - good job on the fundraiser!! You got married this year, start your own traditions and bypass the family drama as much as possible. Anxiety- hmmm diet is part of it so keep eating as healthy as possible. Use some of your scentsy products to distract you. Hang in there the Holiday craziness is almost over.

Lurking - oh yes - from work. Wave to all who follow.
  • Lilygator1017
    Lilygator1017 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's a regular part of my life! I start strong with a great month of mindful eating and exercise, then drop it like a safe.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Lily! We all do it. Soldier on the best you can and stop by here for a bit of fun.
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    TGIF!!!
    Looking forward to the upcoming week! My daughter should arrive tomorrow from Denver. Lots of family over on Sunday, then some other smaller visits, etc with extended family. Cannot wait to have my household full again. I am sure I will be ready for it to be done as well (:
    AOTD - smart plugs. I got an amazon echo and one smart plug. Every day I say Alexa turn on first plug and my christmas tree lights up (: its the small things that make me happy lol
    If I do not get posting - I will be lurking.
    Happy Holidays to ALL! Be kind to yourself, no guilt over holidays. Be smart and be healthy!
    Lynn
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    jtophinke wrote: »
    Hickchick it's an 06. No aux port. I listen on my phone as long as I get a louder reader. Some of the soft spoken ones is hard to hear with the window down.

I have a Motarola Roadster viser clip for my jeep and it's worked out pretty well. The only time I couldn't hear it well was while driving in torrential rain.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Thought I would stop in and say hi, I have only my phone now for keeping caught up and I find it more difficult that the computer.

Last craft fair is today, this one is going to have a bar, a DJ, lots of gift bags and adults only after 7. It is being promoted to men for their shopping pleasure. I’m really praying for a great show!

Tracey
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options

Hi All~~

Just a quick check in~~

Lana
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sara- I do have Scentsy going! I just let things get to me. DH and I are thinking of having a special dinner for Christmas. May go visit his step Dad. Not going to let it get me down. Just going to seem strange.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    8090 steps total

Dog did okay when I got home the first thing she went for was water.....

Dawn - thank you for the reminder. I have one of the pine scented ones that helps, dont get trees for the holidays with pets. First holidays without relatives are never easy. Do the best you can.

Wishing all a good night
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Up early, dog had issues with the toilet replacement and we had an early outing.... so I took a shower at a time I usually dont.

Usual errands. Trying to think of things for Christmas weekend/Eve/Day food wise that are easy. Cheese and crackers - just added pears to grocery list.

Those looking for non food comfort - washed sheets/towels/bathrobe. Music. Favorite movie. A long quiet walk. Just a short list of ideas.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    NSV: My thigh-high Doctor Who socks are now worn full length.
  • Rocky_Runa
    Rocky_Runa Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

Doc is moving through a list of things to check out and try to see what’s going on. It’s come and gone on it’s own in the past. So I know it will go, but she’d like to find the actual cause.

What would I like for Christmas? The same thing as any holiday - a genuine invitation. A house full of people and laughter and food, and fights, and love. Going on almost a decade of holidays all alone. Becoming extremely harder with each year. Have avoided all holiday movies this year. A coma from now until orthodox new year would be the best, though.

My holiday meal for the next couple days:

yf1evdy91u77.jpeg

Waving to all! Have a great holiday!!

Runa 🌺
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited December 2018
    Options
    6757 total steps.

Hot herbal tea and Christmas music to end my day

Runa - what you would like for Christmas is one I have also struggled with- I will at least go out and find asian food (many of their places are open Christmas day) so I will not spend it completely alone. Your dinner for the next couple of days looks pretty good to me.

I am thinking of making quiche - realized my quiche pan cracked - so maybe the frozen pie crusts in an aluminum pan??

• Rocky_Runa
    Rocky_Runa Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    @LanaCabana537 A belated Happy Birthday!! С днём рождения!! 🥳

https://youtu.be/rucMSX0gzYQ

@Tilliesmommy1 I made the mistake of going out to IHOP one year. At least I got bumped up in line because it was easy to find a table for one. But the entire restaurant was exploding with families laughing and talking. I just relax as best I can at home now.

Spaghetti was/is good. Too much seasoning in meat, though. Oops 😬
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Still on fence about making quiche, it is easy enough but with holiday days in middle of "week" not convinced.

Pricing to see if I can find a place in the area that is cheaper than where I go. It may not happen but it is annoying to see the price of things go up.

Dog is eating and playing yesterday so I am encouraged. After breakfast back for more zzz we go.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Some sun in a foggy day. Dog has also found it.

As crazy as things get, make sure to stop and wish those around you a happy holiday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Those few words are often more precious than a present.

Quiche may be made later today or tomorrow - how lazy will I get? To lay in the sun with the dog is a rare treat.....
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    total steps 6353 and 10 minutes of leaf sweeping

seems it rained and brought down a whole new layer of leaves, very slippery so for my safety and my neighbors, I sweep.

Hot water on for hot water bottle a couple of joints need some tlc and a cup of hot cocoa

weigh in tomorrow- just record and move on.

Quiche tomorrow after half day of work, will have for dinner.

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    We decided to invite DH step Dad over for Christmas dinner. We got a Turkey for a great price after Thanksgiving. His step Dad will be alone Christmas evening. I think it will be a good time.