Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options

Melissa ~ Just so you know, I don't do the friends thing - have never figured that out except maybe by accident with Missy (Gemwolf).....
    I don't think Sara does it either.
    Just stop by here when you can.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    8370 total steps.

Car does not look like the one I took to the dealer - amazing what a little cleaning does.

Must wear glasses at work and will have to find ways to increase font while I am waiting for resources. Happens when you get a new pair of glasses anyway, so hopefully it is short term.

Hand wash dishes and set up hot water bottle then Miss T snuggle time.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Melissa if you can brag and post a picture of cat, we love to see pictures.

Watched things on computer or dvd tv screen last night. Eyes too sore for knitting. My Sup "forgot" to put my name forward to be in task force (I am not so sure), so far the only people on task force are people who dont work in the "front lines". Not too impressed with that. Gave my letter to Sup (made 2 copies) waiting to see if anything happens marked my calendar at home to document. Walking breaks will be mandatory for awhile......

Meals are easy just not so sure how healthy they are.

Need to scoot, I was able to make many of my screens bigger except the one I work on (of course) and so I can still lurk.

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sara, so sorry you are having these issues! Physical and work problems combined can pack quite an emotional wallop.
    Lana - safe travels! Do you plan to do any fun Manhatten things or will it all be doctors and business?
    Lynn - Memphis usually moves from winter to summer with a day of spring between. This year winter stretched out, but we have been blessed with several weeks of beautiful weather. I can feel summer coming (hot/humid/steamy/buggy...) but for now we can enjoy B)

On the move today - gotta run!!
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    4221 steps Tues
    Sara - had my eye exam & dilation yesterday. what fun. my Rx did not change, that was a surprise! dr wants me to do the red dot test though. i had never heard of it until you mentioned it. i am to go in and do that next week. dr wants to make sure stroke has not effected peripheral vision.
    Suzu - i am jealous you have a garden! i used to have a raised bed garden but DH tore it out last year saying it was too much of a bother to mow around.
    Lana - you are constantly on the move! have safe travels!
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    checking in. Won't probably be one much until next week - headed to CO to visit daughter and future SIL. My goal - eat like a lean person. I am again to my weight I was two weeks ago and am determined to stay under the 190 mark! One plus is my kids have healthier eating habits than I do, so I expect we will be eating healthy (:
    My dad still in ICU - sad to see him in pain and so weak. Kidneys are taking longer to kick in.
    So...have a great weekend all! Looking forward to the 70's in Denver!

CW 189.8
    GW 170

Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited May 2019
    Options
    another crash and burn day at work this weeks audit tomorrow is more of the same and dont have an answer for it. will just have to wait and see.

I took my fear and asked Sup if she wanted to sit in on audit she could, I need to unlearn and learn new habits. Gee, sounds like dieting......
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9267 total steps,

hot shower done,dishwasher next, curl up with Miss T and call it done.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    yup fell asleep listening to the dishwasher, so to go back to sleep I am making a hot water bottle, headache not as bad as yesterday, but will make a hot water bottle and curl back up with Miss T.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Computer headaches continue but lessen. I just get up and walk away from the computer, to ask me to make production quota when I cant even read the screen is interesting. Will email Sup and ask where in the process we are to me getting the assistance my Dr note requires. Will keep you posted, dont hold your breath it might hurt.

Food choices were not too bad until the chocolate craving found me. I waited to get some hot chocolate at the office I knit at only to find out that it does not work and the lady who should fix it does not care. I have asked her twice this week and just get a stupid answer, if they are out put up a sign. She cant be bothered. I am feeling the same way towards her. I waited to get my chocolate fix only to find out there was none. Do not get between a cranky woman and her chocolate source or worse still deny her her chocolate fix. Not smart.

Hope to get more sleep before dog walk. Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Morning all - It's Friday Eve!! Very glad to see the tail end of this week! I've been worrying about several projects at work. Too many balls in the air right now and it's hard to give everything the attention it deserves. Normally I sleep like a rock, but last night I got up twice convinced that it was time to get dressed for work and the alarm hadn't gone off. Picked out clothes and started to get dressed, then noticed the time; the first was 12:45 and the second 2:20. Tired this morning. I think I sleep-worked all night.

Lynn - So sorry that your dad is still in ICU, but glad that you are going to visit your daughter. I hope you have a wonderful visit and safe travels.

Sara - hate that you are having these issues. Hope the audit goes ok. Did the red dot test a couple of times over the past three years due to age-related changes to eyes. Life happens.

hickchic67 - How are the sinus headaches? Antibiotics ever kick in?

Not raining here at the moment, but predicting major storms most of the day today. Glad Mr. Mick is back home and not driving.

Hope everyone has a great day. Stay safe, stay healthy, be happy!
    Suzu
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    ilmstz5tn34m.png
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    10015 total steps.

Had to post our Thursday squirrel.

Audit went okay, auditor questions why I have to have someone shadow my work tomorrow, but there it is. Dont have a good feeling about this whole situation but cannot do anything until I know more.

Just glad the day is done. Food choices have been fair - maybe too much chocolate....

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning, TGIF all over the place.

Sup will sit with me for an hour to watch me work. Still cant see screen data clearly. Will make her watch me do Medicare as the new and improved eligibility tool only gives me half of the info I need - she needs to see that what she thinks should 'improve my production' isnt so grand.

Up early cant get back to sleep, so eating now and will find food at cafe to tie me over.

Trying to think of menu's for next week - what is anyone else making?

Wave to all who follow. Will lurk after shadowing with Sup is done.+

xtwe9wakbyr3.png
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Good Luck Sara - Hope things go well.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

peep!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9301 total steps

Long week so very tired. Company is ordering a magnifying screen for computer to see if that helps, cant be any worse than it is now......

Pizza waiting for me, laundry will include nice warm lavender scented blanket, so with any luck I will snore louder than the dog.

• hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    3088 steps
    didnt get many steps in. had physical therapy last night. still feel achy today.
    have been doing the May Ultimate Challenge and the Biggest Loser Challenge on MFP. have been keeping 100-200 calories below each day and have lost 2 pounds in this week. keeping fingers crossed that i can keep this up!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited May 2019
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Someone yesterday suggested zucchini boats for dinners, so that is on my shopping list. Ground turkey I have a can of diced tomatoes - need cheese and may add black beans. When you deviate from a recipe it may not work but it still tastes good.

Kathryn, I forgot what is your PT for? Hot showers/ hot water bottle/heating pad ?? Hope the PT is helping. Good job on hopping on the challenges. Every ounce counts.

Hate to admit it, but I would love to just relax and maybe sleep. After errands it may come to that.

Wave to all who follow. bbl

ps as tired as I am, this is amazing..... I was fixing my yogurt and saw an aluminum meatloaf tray for one person (someone put rice krispie treat in it with wax paper) and I will take some of the turkey and make an individual meatloaf. As I said the fact that I even connected the dots is scary.....
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Saturday peep!

Lana