Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,849 Member
    Options

Tracy!!!!

You look beautiful! How wonderful that you have made such huge improvements in your health - that is fantastic!

9ptde1uwckmo.jpg

Special celebration at the Cabana Club this afternoon!

Lana
  • frenchfancy2014
    frenchfancy2014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow Twiley510 you are beautiful and what a warrior to have beaten the pounds. So inspired by you! Thanks for sharing and so proud of you xxx

• frenchfancy2014
    Options
    Tilliesmommy1 thank you for the negative committee in our heads pic. So so true. I’m telling them to shut up🤪❤️
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Tracey in Edmonton~~

I didn't know about the wildfires - so awful. Take care of yourself up there!
    Thank you very much about the tip of copying my post on one page and moving it along with me.....very good way to do it!

Sara - thank you for posting everything---yes, indeed there is a Negative Committee in my head! Some days they are louder than others.

Hey Dawn - where are you? Are you OK. I worry about Missouri and its storms.

Waving to Missy and Meghan and Kate and Laura and Lynn and Kathryn and Suzu~~

Where is Tess and Saltine and Eryn and Birdie and Runa? The Boys have been looking, but no sign of them! Ladies, if you wander too far from the Cabana Club, you risk being Shanghaied by Mario, a fate worse than death!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    Lana- I was also thinking of Dawn and those storms.

Dont you dare inflict Mario on our posters who have wandered off on an adventure!! Shaking finger at you.

Maybe we need to invite them to the next Cboys try outs and see if that gets their attention.......

10500 steps today and yes I am feeling it.

Had to stay a little over at work, website I needed info from wasnt liking my user id/password. I clocked out on time and got the info I needed to fax tomorrow. Only took an extra 5 minutes. I wonder how many of my coworkers would have bothered after clock out time?? Just glad tomorrow is Friday.

Wishing all a good night
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm here! Having issues with MFP. Keeps kicking me out...

Tornado touched down in KS. Debris was raining down at KCI airport... about 50 miles away...wow! We are at terrible flood levels. Worse than the flood of '93 (last bad flood in Mo) in some areas. Jefferson City airport is under water... more rain coming over the next several days... ugh... this is so, so sad...

Tracey- you look fabulous! Way to go!

Sara- good vibes to you for your work... whatever road you take.

Lana- glad you are able to try different meetings.. hope you find one that works for you...

I have 2 scales... one digital, one not. I always weigh myself on digital, cuz I like to see the (.) In the number. Tonight, I weighed myself on digital and again, number was up. I decided to see what other scale said... it said, down 2 pounds! WHAT?! Have I been beating myself up for no reason? I don't know. The digital has gone up and down, same 3 lbs for over 6 months...I have been logging and walking, almost every day since last Monday. Maybe, I will check weight next week, not on digital scale. See if there is a difference.

• frenchfancy2014
    Options
    Armiedog74 - wow sounds such bad weather - stay safe.

I empathise about the scales. I think they don’t always tell the truth - keep going and exercising and you will win. xx
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Tracy! So proud for you and so excited for the rest of your much healthier life. You took control and did this, now maintain and keep holding the ground you fought so hard to gain! You are an inspiration.
    Dawn - glad you are ok!!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

TGIF - 4 more working days with immediate supervisor who has 3 messages in her "chats" - which one do I listen to?? All 3 probably.

Yippee must be time for Friday Squirrel.

wi5cck150g7q.png

Holiday weeks are even longer.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking at work.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! I haven't reached the end of the trail yet, but I was very proud of the improved metrics. Hoping it encourages someone in their own struggles.

Better health can be had. You are in charge and you can do it.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Tracey - have a wonderful weekend!!!

Dawn - glad that you checked in. My in-laws live in Quincy Illinois - thankfully up on the bluff, but jeez, the Mississippi is so high! Yikes.

Sara - I have no control over Mario!!! I haven't seen him. Hopefully he stayed in Europe on The Riviera! LOL!
    I hope that your Friday goes quickly for you. 😁

Waving to Tracy and Suzu and everyone else who stops by later on~~

*tossing beach bag and books onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

243.4 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • frenchfancy2014
    Options
    Woo hoo Friday finally over and weekend here for us in UK. Over pond you have a few more hours to go🤣well we have sun here in France do I’m going to have a gin and tonic and go and sit on the terrace. I’ve earned it.....been a busy day.

Have a great weekend all - especially snowflake! Enjoy the bachelorette party. Sounds a great time to be had. xxx
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sara- LOVE that squirrel. It is so much a TGIF - seriously I swear 4 day weeks are worse than 5.
    Lana - I will be to the Cabana early! I cheat at work and lurk, so I use sticky pads if I am behind and write notes for my reply here. I am not "good" enough to figure out anything more technical LOL.
    Dawn - I ditto the glad you are safe comment. Such devastation!
    Tracy - WOW! you should be so proud of yourself! That is amazing - your numbers prove how the weight affects us. I am inspired by you!
    Tracey - ENJOY this weekend. I did not get invited to my DD's. But I am ok with that too. My sister and I have a date that weekend to see the "band" Pentatonix :)
    Laura from England- gin and tonic sould great!
    Hello to Suzu, Kate, Kathryn, Megan, Missy Megan and anyone else I may have missed. Have a superb weekend!

CW 187.2- Goal met for the week!
    GW 170
    GW for Daughters wedding (8/3) revised to 179 (being realistic)
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    Tracy! So proud for you and so excited for the rest of your much healthier life. You took control and did this, now maintain and keep holding the ground you fought so hard to gain! You are an inspiration.

I'm not finished yet! 50 more to go.

I will be in your neck of the woods tomorrow, @suzu_2 . Some park in Germantown for a family reunion. I don't know the name of it because I'm not driving. Riding down with my parents and they go every year. I haven't been in several years for various reasons.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Dawn - stay safe! forecast here says possibly 3 dry days in a row, so keeping fingers crossed.
    as for the scales, i try to weigh myself at work on the medical scales. the digital one at home, i have to step on & off 3 times then average because it may give me 3 different readings! (also, the one at home weighs me 2-3 pounds heavier (no clothing) than the one at my dr office (fully clothed) what the heck??)

Tracy - Holy Moly, girl! You look GREAT!!! That has to feel wonderful to change your health in such a positive way!

Sara - cant recall if you said they have the new screen up for you at work or not. hope it helps!

CW: 152.75
    HW: 216.0
    GW: 145.0
  • LanaCabana537
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Peep~~

I have hiccups!

Lana
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Armiedog74 - wow sounds such bad weather - stay safe.

I empathise about the scales. I think they don’t always tell the truth - keep going and exercising and you will win. xx

Thank you. Actually had sunshine last couple days.

I am trying to keep going. It's hard. I am my own worst enemy. Real struggle...
  • arniedog74
    Options
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    Dawn - glad you are ok!!

Thank you!
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Tracy - You look wonderful but most importantly look what you've accomplished for your health! Great job!

Arniedog - I have a digital scale too, and I think it has gone haywire. I should look at another scale. You are dealing with floods and too much rain and we desperately need it up here.

I am off this weekend to the bachelorette party, I have decided not to log and just enjoy the weekend. I'm over the moon excited for this!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Tracey in Edmonton

I will gladly send rain your way... enjoy your weekend. Sounds like it's gonna be great!