Serial Starters

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,723 Member
    Lynn - What a beautiful colour, I just love it and you look wonderful!
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member

Lynn!!!!

What a great dress. You look wonderful in it. Excellent color! Good for you~~

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    hickchic67 wrote: »
    Lana - do you log in the paper journal, then put it into MFP? or just track in journal alone?

Kathryn - I always write down in my paper journal/composition book the date, my weight, sometimes what is going on that day, and all my food in general...This is what I do no matter what.

If I am really in the right head, I log it into the WWatchers app, but I've been quite lazy lately. Before WW, I would put it into the MFP app about 50% of the time.

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    edited June 2019
    Hey Sara - I saw that too: my computer says we're on page 499, and I am glad to hear that you see that same number!

Woohoo! Leandro just told me that tomorrow we are having a special Wednesday/500 page day happy hour party.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,325 Member
    7725 total steps not bad considering the bad air .....

Wishing all a good night
  • Tilliesmommy1
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning, Up with dog. We both drank a lot of water in the 2 day heat wave, so I will be glad for more sleep.

Have today off. Got a nice piece of work done only to be told my Immed Sup that my workfile is still too big. She was doing all my easy work - so even when I get to that point in my file the easy ones are gone....... lovely. Did I say I have today off??

State job applications are the next step and most have supplemental questions I can apply electronically, mail or drop off. I saved a couple to look at - location for them is important - how far is the commute, will it involve parking in a parking garage costing $$$ so that narrows things down.

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Lynn - Beautiful!! That is such a flattering cut and color. Great choice!
    Waves to all - taking a site live on new cardiac monitors this morning and gotta run!
  • LanaCabana537
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    Lynn - Beautiful!! That is such a flattering cut and color. Great choice!
    Waves to all - taking a site live on new cardiac monitors this morning and gotta run!

Hmmmm? *Lana perks up*

Cardiac monitors? Suzu, I used to have a Medtronic implanted monitor before my ablation for afib in 2015.
    What kind of cardiac monitor are you working with?

Lana
  • LanaCabana537

Serial Starters is on Page 500 today!

We never give up!

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    edited June 2019
    TGIW???? Seems like a very long week! Sigh.
    Suzu - cardiac monitors...good luck those are very important :wink:
    Sara- have a very good day off!
    Lana - I will be there early for Happy Hour! Happy 500!!!!!
    Thanks for all the compliments on the dress. I am getting excited and nervous for this wedding. 8 weeks away...pretty soon I will be counting days like Tracey! YIKES.
    Have a great one. Sunshiny and warm here. Getting humid.
    Lynn

CW 186.6
    HW 209
    GW - 170 I already forgot what my adjusted goal was for the wedding. I am sticking with my "big goal"
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Hair cut short and love it with this weather.....

Found out I scored a 95% on the test that is the best fit for my current skills - so that is awesome news. I came home after haircut instead of going out to eat and made a Naan bread pizza with bbq sauce string mozzarella cheese and broccoli, I liked it. NSV , less salt and less $$.

Also a lot of food comments and pet pictures in these 500 lovely pages. :p More squirrel pictures to come !!

Got Miss T her allergy meds so I can start her again tonight.

I ordered 2 smaller purses I was thinking of the heat of the summer, and I got one 50% off.

bbl.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey- love, love, love the dress!

500 pages! Woo hoo! Such a great group to be a part of. I'm very thankfully to be a part of it.

Last night, DH and I drove to the City to see Adam Sandler live! I just love him! I have not laughed that hard in a long time! It was kind of a workout, too. Not just laughing. But, we parked across the road and had a bit of a walk, there and back... it was really nice when we left. We were already on the HWY and, the parking lot was a mess...we got to miss all that! Thank goodness...we had a 2 1/2 hr drive home...ugh
  • Tilliesmommy1
    4823 total steps

not sure about dinner, so hot still.

Dawn glad you were able to get away and have a good time. You also didnt have to pay as much for parking.....

Wishing all a good night.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Sara - so great that you scored so well! that must mean great things in your future!

Dawn - they say laughing is better than crunches! and a lot more fun to do!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Kathryn/Dawn a good laugh is worth an hour of cardio workout so Dawn you did your heart good.

Window open for the first time in a couple days. Next week looks absolutely ugly but not there yet.

Korean Beef at work. Have Gardein (sp) vegetarian chicken nuggets for dinner, so need to find the fruit/veg.

Lurking from that place

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Morning all!
    Dawn - So glad you had a great night out! I love a good laugh night, especially with people you love.
    Sara - Whoo Whoo good job on the tests, and good luck getting out of current situation.
    Twiley - Well said!! 500 pages of love, support, and positive reinforcement!!
    Hope all of you have a great day - I am off for day 2 of ICU cardiac install.
    Waves to all - Suzu
  • LanaCabana537

Sara - glad to hear of your good testing results!

Waving to all of you ladies~~

Off for a morning walk before the temps get beastly.

Lana

245.0 today (pizza last night)
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    imwszjzbol9w.png