Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,349 Member
    Options
    67q5ld7luihf.png

ekapbjpr15lb.png

hnvki7fjgioi.png

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,888 Member
    Options

Aw, Sara!! - those are really nice! Thank you for posting them.

XOXO

Lana
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Took advantage of the not sweltering heat and went for a walk, today. Scale just goes up and up... even logging every day... have been trying, to consciously cut down on soda...I do good for a few days, then I have a day off and, it all goes to heck... and, I feel like my belly just gets bigger and bigger... ugh... it's a Monday kinda day...
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,807 Member
    Options
    Lana - I am struggling right now too. I am having trouble getting disciplined and staying within my calorie goals. I know I can do it just by using MFP, it’s be done it before I just need to get at it.

We are finally getting some summer! I’m so excited. There was an announcement on Saturday that we have gotten 150% more precipitation than average this summer.

I’m waiting for my daughter to come, we are borrowing one of their cars for a couple days because ours needs a part replaced that will arrive on Thursday. Luckily hubby thinks he can fix it himself easily enough.

Tracey In Edmonton
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    8848 total steps

Many state jobs I can apply for but pretty brain dead, so I saved them.

Wishing all a good night
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    On my way back to sleep, but Lana- I used to take yoga classes from someone who would have us in the relaxing part of the session breathe in our favorite color and exhale our least favorite color.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Get to have my monthly meeting with Sup, I hope it is very short and boring. Taking notepad and pen in case things get negative.

Otherwise plodding along - woman I interviewed with Thursday is not ignoring me, so maybe that is a good sign. We shall see what we shall see.

Breathing in beautiful colors, breathing out ugly colors and coworkers. If only that accomplished more, but calming down is important.

Lurking from work.

Wave to all who follow.

• suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning all!
    Sara, I'm praying things go smoothly with the Sup this morning!! Good luck to you.
    Lana - Morning hug!!
    Tracey, glad you finally got some decent weather. We have been sweltering here. It was so hot and muggy it felt like breathing through a wet blanket. Then last night -poof- cool Canadian air comes sweeping in and suddenly it feels ok to be outside again.
    Upgrading our fetal monitoring system this morning, so off to work.
    Have a great day Lynn, Sara, Lana, Tracey, Tracy, Dawn... and Ms. Tillie!

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Morning!
    Suzu - your weather sounds like ours. It has been so nice the last few days, dry air cool temps. All my windows are open. The rest of the weeks stupid forecast has humid on every day! Sigh.
    Dawn - after all my bragging about the fitbit zip. My battery died this weekend. This one seriously only lasted me 2 months. All the literature says 6 months. I will try another battery and see what happens. Have to go buy one....
    Lana - you should be very proud of yourself for not giving up. Giving up is NOT an option. You will find what works. I am confident of it.
    Sara- I do not like wishing away time - but for you I wish we could fast forward a month or two so your stress will be reduced. I see you in a much more stress free environment very soon!
    Tracey - enjoy your summer :) Been very wet here too Unfortunately some people got some wicked storms this past weekend when the cool air moved in. Amazing what is considered a small tornado - EF0 and EF1 can do. I hope to never see a larger number.
    Happy Tuesday! hello and waves to all!
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lynn, keep sending the good thoughts- appreciate it.

Isnt the midwest known for its high humidity / sweltering summers? Why is this one so different?

Back under my rock.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Sara - sending good vibes & positive thoughts for the meeting today.
    Lana - <<hugs>> if i could bottle up my ability to take a nap, i would be happy to share! :D
    Tracey - am right there with you on the struggle bus! still trying to get calories under control, but at least I am logging everything.
    suzu - thank goodness for this break from last week's asphyxiating heat & humidity!
    Dawn - hang in there!

i want to try to get back into routine of walking after work and/or working out in gym starting tonight.

still no word on contract. a co-worker will not have a position if current company wins contract (no idea if another company wins it). was going to get her a goodbye card and a gift card, since not enough time to do a going away lunch, but not sure if i should give it to her this week or wait and see who wins contract....
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Lynn, keep sending the good thoughts- appreciate it.

Isnt the midwest known for its high humidity / sweltering summers? Why is this one so different?

Back under my rock.

Yes, we tend to have crazy temps and humidity.. this year, it was like a smack in the face, one day you're comfortable, the next you're living in an oven.. the air is so hot and heavy... take your breath away, miserable.. definitely not a normal summer... cool temps have found us, for a few days... it's still July and August tends to be miserable, too... so, not getting too excited... but, enjoying the break
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Dashing through......

Is it only Tuesday?

Lana

(didn't weigh today)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited July 2019
    Options
    mdyw0x4gcon6.png

6ed6wqjjmafu.png

3bss7x4oun6e.png

its not just you Lana

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9124 total steps

I thought of FLA Meghan (Hobbit) with the last picture post - dont know if she is a trekkie but I could not resist.

Glad day is done. Sup was behaving and all sweet as pie - what ever HR said took root. Yipee!!

Now to get out from under her Supervision.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

HOT again here. I always think of the line "It's hot in here" at the end of the song "Love Shack" when we have heat waves.
    ezksemyn88jo.png

Not worth opening window for probably a 5 days.

Hey - has Jordan passed his foot massage class yet?

Wave to all who follow. Another Lurking kind of day.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - Jordan will be waiting for you after work to give you a foot massage. If you approve, then he is a permanent hire. 😉

All other ladies are welcome to sign up to be next after Sara - if indeed Sara approves.... 😁

Lana

250.0 today Yikes!
    250.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sara - Yea!! Glad the meeting wasn't as stressful as past ones. Yes, you still need to get moving before the worm turns.
    Yesterday was a total bear!! We were upgrading an existing system in a big hospital area and hit multiple snags. Day started at 7 and I did not get home until after10 last night. I did not weigh this morning since I was in the drive-thru at Taco Bell at 10 PM. We finally got things upgraded and stabilized enough to leave it with the night support team, but will head back in that direction this morning and pray for a quieter (and shorter) day.
    On the up-side, the weather here is like a July miracle. Cool, breezy, no humidity. Just heavenly!!
    Here is wishing everyone a wonderful day.
    Waves to all,
    Suzu

• hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    h1koyno51vhf.png
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    d0miqqb4sfnl.png

v74phepjbka3.png

jqo8il22qi8q.png