Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    8173 total steps

Missy we all deserve a new start, sometimes it is hard to convince those around us and sometimes it is hard convincing ourselves. For me it is convincing someone that after 20 years I want to learn something new.....

Wishing all a good night.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    Have read and caught up yet again.
    We had about 36 hours of summer, last night when I went to bed around 11 it was hot and nice so I left all windows open. By 1 there was a massive thunderstorm, so cool tonight that the furnace will probably be kicking in soon.

The part came for the car and hubby got it installed, it’s helped but I don’t think it’s fixed yet. Ugh!

I think we still have about 3 payments on it, after that I think we’ll se about getting hubby another vehicle and we’ll fix this as we can for me.

Tracey In Edmonton
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Cafe special is just too much food so taking leftovers from last night. Portion size cannot be "super size" if I want to lose weight.

QOTD- How is everyone's week going?

I ask because either you have had a scorching week or will - eating habits can go a little off.....

AOTD- fine so long as I keep the water intake going.

Florida Meghan and Midwest Lynn - check in sometime - just wondering how you are. Dont mean to nag as life gets busy - okay I am nagging.

Canada Tracy- finding/getting car parts for certain cars and older cars is a real KITTEN. At least you dont have to pay the cost of labor at a car shop...... that is a real NSV. DH gets points.

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning all - Running in for a quick wave. It's Friday eve!! - Suzu
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options

AOTD - my week should improve because my friend James has come back down for a three-day visit. He is a vegetarian, and he eats modestly. I do better when I have humans around and don't eat to make myself feel better. We went to the farmers market yesterday - yay!

Waves to everyone~~

Lana

249.4 better than yesterday
    250.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    My first message for a job interview with the State, they open at 8am and I will call - it is with the prisons.....we shall see when I call.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Follow up have 8:30 Monday morning interview - should be done in time to get to work at noon - will get more info in email at home.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    onbbr5byjqce.png

71eeqa2wgndz.png

h94x887upt15.png
    cant leave out squirrel
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    My weeks are flying by. I may not check in as often. I work tomorrow and Monday and then we drive to the other side of the state for the wedding! EEk! I did get my dress back so that is good. I do like it and the fit. So I think I am ready? We will see how ready the place is - it is an outside wedding and reception (in a tent) Fingers crossed it all goes well.
    Sara - congrats on a state interview! That is awesome!
    Missy - honestly - life is too short to not make positive changes when they are called for! Good luck with the decision making!
    Lana - I LOVE farmers markets. I still am waiting for my very own personal chef that can cook me all these great meals with fresh veggies :wink: Maybe a CB?
    Waves to Suzu,Tracey, Dawn and all others who stop by!
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

For those who ask why I put the day of the week when I start each days post- sometimes I forget the day and this keeps me accountable (3 more days to weigh in).

Someone showed me how to get to State job interview Monday- not too bad will print out mapquest at work.

HOTTEST temps are tomorrow and Sunday. Glad I can stay inside those 2 days.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking as usual.
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Morning!! Lynn - Whew! Exciting! You have to post pics from the wedding.

Sara - Good luck with the interview!

Lana - I'm so glad your friend is with you! I hope you have fun, eat healthily and heal a bit.

Waves to all! Tracey, Tracy, Dawn, Kathryn, and anyone missed.

m76zfale7npl.png

• Tilliesmommy1
    edited July 2019
    Options
    uf1cd5vramml.png

8aglei38f73t.png

jshc0v9z34md.png

uhn7yqr2wbel.png

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    8572 total steps

Ran into former coworker who works for state, health benefits are $$$ something to consider and she will email me info and with any luck I can network through her.
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Oh Tracey! So sorry for your loss! Prayers with you and your family.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Awake, will work on being alert after a little more sleep. Dog is my best alarm clock....

Too hot to think of groceries last night, so hope to get some ideas. Didnt see anything online at work yesterday either.

Wave to all who follow.
  • canonri
    canonri Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok so this is for serial weight loss starters. That really discribes me. I’m to the point where I have an information session on medical intervention for weight loss in Aug. I need this to be my last start because I have two kids and high blood pressure at the age of 30. The likelyhood of me having a heart attack soon is high and I need to get off that train. This is my first time trying to be active in a community so if you feel like you can offer support or you post daily or anything that will make you an active person in my journey please reach out. I’ve had a lot of trouble in the past creating a support group. Cheers to the first day of the last time.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Saturday.....

Tracey in Edmonton - So very sorry to hear of your loss. What a sad situation: your friend does healthy things for herself, yet this happens. I am sad for you that you are not able to make the huge trip for the funeral. 😓

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

I have been struggling.
    Time to brush my teeth and get into the pool to exercise!!!!

Lana

250.2 today
    250.0 "highest"
    179.0 goal
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Tracey- so, so sorry... lots of love... hugs

Sara- good luck with state job... hope you hear something, soon

Lana- HUGS

canonri- Welcome! This is the perfect place to come for support and encouragement... we've all started over and over... come back when you want, post when you can...

-Dawn