Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,350 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Waiting for paper, some huge state ballot measures that I have no clue what happened yet as MSN is just about Presidency ..... time to get to work people in Washington DC.

Annie so glad you get to your treadmill. I sometimes short change dog on walk - oh the dirty looks... Dawn!! Good to see you - good morning Gem! I saw you post and wanted to see if it showed up, I went a page backwards so it populated. Lana - hope the rest is helping. How is Netflix??

Another day of easy work - have headphones, hoping for better attitude today.

Wave to all who follow. Carol and Cheerios - keep trying you will see results in time.
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wednesday

Stayed up late to watch the election results, so only running on about 3 hours of sleep. Did not bother to WI today knowing that lack of sleep will automatically make the scale higher for me. Concentrating on eating light today.

DH said something last night about how he knows he needs to lose weight. I told him I wish he would commit to that and we could do it together. Honestly, I'm only maintaining because I'm usually able to rein it in during the week and that helps offset the weekend food-fests when I'm home with him. But he has to want it. I can't make him! But I like to think we could both lose if we were truly working together and supporting each other!

I did drink an extra bottle of water last night and did 2 miles on the treadmill, so that was a victory.

Waves to all who follow!

Annie
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,890 Member
    Options

Hey All~~
    Checking in.
    Weight dropped back down to 220.4 thank goodness. It can't be good for my body to be swinging 9 pounds every 2 weeks. Can't wait for February to come.

Sara - I'm so sorry. I did get both of your cards; opened one on one day and the crazy one with the Jack Russell the next day. I don't know what I would do if I had a dog that got into a feather pillow!

Time to eat my breakfast and lay down. Raining here.

Everyone have a decent Wednesday.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    At work, save me a lounge chair - I will need full treatment from Cboys after work.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Home, had nice dinner. Not too thrilled about doing too much. Project I am helping with I was asked if I wanted to do it permanently - do 30% more work (even if it is easier) - my eyes are spinning backwards now, I am not interested, sometimes it's nice to know what other people do, so I can like my job more.

Quiet night here, sent list of things for Cboys- would be nice if they obliged.

Wishing all a good evening.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Checking in.......
    Time for a small dinner.

I hope you all are doing OK.

I think that there should be extra Cabana Boy attention for all of us through the weekend. It's just been one of those weeks.
    Sara - I think we might see a few new lads around too! :wink: I hope that they meet with your approval!

Lana
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Gemwolf- I have got to where I do copy my post while I'm writing it. But, this time it actually showed it posted and when I came back later it was gone. I used to go to kickboxing class. Loved it! Which there was a class close to me.

Sara- good to see you, too! It's nice to be wanted, but also nice to know you are happy where you are.

Lana- good weigh in. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Everyone have a good evening. BBL
    -Dawn
  • arniedog74
    Options
    @gemwolf110 something like that. They're out there making their own conversations, somewhere.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited November 2016
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Dawn, WW website used to post things on other threads when the site was wonky - I am wondering if it is your phone to computer connection??

New lads at Lana's Bar? Something to look forwards to.

Person training me said I had one of the smallest work areas - I told her I have the seat on the plane right in front of the bathroom. "the cheap seat". No peanuts, no eye candy - so Lana's news of new eye candy is encouraging.

Just glad its Thursday, wave to all who follow. Make it your best Thursday.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Flying through before dragging over to the plastic surgeon......wish me luck. I don't like him. He is weird and not compassionate and is one of those people who talks to you with their arms folded across the chest. That negative body language.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lana would you rather dr creepy hugged you??
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - perish the thought!

However, I did have a very very good appointment with him. Things got explained and mysteries were cleared up, and choices were made that I'm comfortable with.
    Things get complicated when both reconstruction and radiation are going to be done, but I now have a clear picture of what is the best sequence for me. This is good.

Now, back to shopping for new Cabana Boys~~ Tillie is helping.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Tillie will be glad to oblige....
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    In the red today but some days just are.

One more day of working on project - at least I hope so, I come home so brain dead.

Tillie has been missing out of her attention from her fan club so she will make sure to help you Lana.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Sara- I'm am alomost 100% positive it's all phone. Just cuz that's my kinda luck with phones. Lol. I would give you peanuts as I passed you in your cheap seat.

Lana- glad you had a good visit with Dr. Good to have mysteries clear. Dr's are very seldom as compassionate or caring as we would like. I was around them a lot growing up as my Dad was ill. I can remember my parents discussing this one and that. Hardly ever good. One even had the nerve to call me a liar! I was just a kid then. Terrible Dr. I'm starting to think many Veterinarians are the same. We deal with multiple Vets with my work. Very little compassion. We have on practice that is solely women. They are wonderful. I take my personal dogs to them.

Anyway, I am rambling. Too much on my brain...Take care..BBL
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Thursday night

Thankful that today was my Friday. It's been a struggle this week. The scale being up on Tuesday really took the wind out of my sails and I haven't looked at it again. Too many sweets this week and an adult beverage tonight won't help. I keep telling myself I WILL NOT GAIN over the holidays. I'm going to have to do better than this!

Looking forward to Christmas shopping with my hubby tomorrow. I know we will go out for lunch and I will try not to over-do it. Planning to get some good walks this weekend and get all my water in.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning, TGIF

My last job used to get all the state holidays. I miss that sometimes. Was in red after dinner but did not hear the voice that said "hey you are already there, eat more!!". Scale is kind today, but its not weigh in day so it can be any number it wants.

Dawn thank you for the "peanut run" - I also sit where people photocopy and chat like its Starbucks. I have had my earphones on most of the day - ears start to hurt after too long. I have been trying to pamper myself with things so I dont feel so "2nd class".

Dog was up fussing early and so I decided to not fight it. May mean longer time under covers before walk.

Thank a Veteran if you can today. Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Veterans Day!

Sara thank you for mentioning the holiday. I knew it, but then did not really connect with reality.....
    You have saved me much anguish truly because I was planning on mustering strength to go to both bank and post office - but neither will be open. I honestly would have been exhausted with nothing to show for it. And the one bank I need to hit is across the crazy Duffy Square area (Times Square Area).

Instead, I will try to get to Central Park or the River Park for a walk and a sit. I think the weather is sunny today here.

Sara I feel bad that your location at work is in a not-good spot. That stinks. :neutral: What can be done? Petition office manager for a relocation the next time there is a vacancy? Is there anything positive about the spot?

Annie - As they told us at WWatchers, we have to plan. Can you and DH plan where lunch will be? Must you eat out? Could you have a meal at home before shopping and a meal (ready to go) when you come home? If you do eat out, you could plan and budget at the same time by deciding where you are eating and what they have on the menu. It will be a long Christmas Season (you will shop there again), so it can't hurt to look up a meal or two at the Panera's or whatever you have that will serve something reasonable weight loss wise and be friendly to your budget.

Dawn - Have a great weekend, and maybe we will see you from your home computer?

Waves to Sam, and Ammey, and Missy and anyone else who stops by later.

Is anyone doing anything interesting this weekend? Asking to enjoy with you vicariously!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Annie - have a piece of fruit before lunch so you dont go into restaurant starving
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Frozen lasagna in toaster oven.

I am tired. I know now why I was cranky all week and luckily I have taken the bull by the horns and am dealing with it better.

Tomorrows choice was a serving of pumpkin dump cake or a slice of chocolate cheesecake and I think the pumpkin dump cake won as I can only get it in November. I will be sending a list to the Cboys for tomorrow. After this week, I am just beat.

Find me under Lana's Tree with Miss T - join me if you like.