Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,890 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    5168utzypodt.jpeg
    *** September 14 ***

Here we are at the middle of the week!

Sara - so glad for you that the temps have eased and the windows could be opened up!

There's a lot to do today, so I best get at it!!

Lana
    267.8 Oy! Chinese!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,350 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Cooler temps are helping with the multiple fires in the mountains. We have until Nov. until our Fire Season ends.

Our department party (waited since June for this), is going to be Pirate themed. Luckily for me Amazon helped me out.

Weight is stinky but I continue to walk.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    fsrnyvetzawu.jpeg
    *** September 15 ***

Yesterday's yard work paid off; I walked 3.3 miles without actually going anywhere 🤣
    Today might be more of the same.

Sara - Pirate themed party? That sounds like a lot of fun!

*tossing stuff onto favorite lounge chair for later* 🏖

Lana

264.0 likely a fluke
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Rain coming this weekend. Hope that Fall stays.

Eating is slowly improving. I am hoping to do better shopping this weekend. Seems I am to get boss her birthday present this weekend. Extra gold stars for me.

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Quick check in before bed. All is going for the most part alright. Work is busy. Older dog probably has cushings disease has all the symptoms and youngest has partial tears in his ACL. He is getting laser therapy to see if surgery can be avoided. Hope all is well with everyone. Have a nice night! Missy
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    aep78fkl23kb.jpeg
    *** September 16 ***

Yay for Friday!

Sara - so YOU get to procure the gift for the boss, eh? All sorts of evil things are running through my mind...... 😈

Missy - sorry to hear of the health problems with the puppers. Big hugs to you and them 🤗

I'll be back later - must run errands now before the stores get too crowded.

Lana

264.8 today
  • LanaCabana537
    edited September 2022
    Options
    bvkpe8e1usj7.jpeg
    *** September 17 ***

What's everybody doing this weekend?

I don't have much going on here other than chores.

*waving at Antoine for more coffee* 🌴

Lana

266.6 salty ham and junk food 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Sorry Lana came home last night and dropped.

Bought candy kept it PC but they had cute lollipop holders with witches hat and I bought one for coworker as their last day is 09/30. How long I will be there alone I dont know.

Spent most of today sleeping as well. Food has been better and I have vegetable bowls to make for the next 3 - 4 days. I went and bought Udon noodles to help.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    7bvmpsfmayad.jpeg
    *** September 18 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - get your rest - it is so important. I hope that you do some fun things today.
    I do love udon noodles! I never think to seek them out. This week I did buy some angel hair pasta that comes in little "nests". That makes portion control very easy - not that it is hard to pull out the food scale and weigh regular pasta, but jeez I can be lazy.....

Waves to all who stop by later on 👋🏻

Lana

266.6 today
  • jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    It’s been a pretty successful September I found a part time job. I’ve lost 19 lbs since July 1. , I’ve bicycled everyday.
    September 10 my throat was sore, I went to work. The 13th I called my boss I have worked feeling worse than this allergies but that was before Covid . I am coughing sneezing. I took the Covid test it was negative. I volunteer for a tourist railroad I did that.
    Thursday my husband started coughing yesterday we both tested Covid positive. I have no fever never have. Husband has fever.
    It is hard to exercise in I rode .5 mile yesterday .
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Good evening,

Laundry going, boss has her chocolate all ready to go and "impress the neighbors" at work as the box comes in a big bag announcing where it came from.

Vegetables are roasting for dinner. Getting the dishwasher running will almost finish my to do list.

Scale has been kind -see how long that lasts!!!

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    fl9clj1a5orp.jpeg
    *** September 19 ***

Good morning everyone~~

Sara - I hope that boss is happy with her gift and that you have a very good day today.
    My sister down in Redwood City said she was getting some rain. Did any come your way?

JJLBrick - Congratulations on getting your new job and on your weigh loss! Good for you!

Today is walking with the ladies on the Pumpkin Loop......🎃

Waves to all who stop by today~~

*tossing beach bag with mystery-thriller onto favorite lounge chair for later* 🌴

Lana

265.4 today
    no exercise yesterday
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    h7aauokajths.jpeg
    *** September 20 ***

Good morning ☀️

Just getting us started.... Lots to do today....hopefully getting a new laptop today if they have it in stock.

Yesterday I got into some sugar and salt. Dang.

* putting favorite beach towel onto lounge chair next to Sara's for later *

Lana

266.8 today
    walked a total of 4.6 miles yesterday
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana we got beautiful rain through late last night. Skies are a pretty blue again.

Today's work party was underwhelming - food only with little bag of gifts (mainly sugar) - I gave mine to co worker with small child. Taking boss's bday present tomorrow to leave on desk (got almost everyone to sign her card today). By Thursday all this stupid stuff will be done for another year.

Got 6k today and dared my coworkers to get extra steps tomorrow. Work off some of the stress. I have a headset with an extra long cord - so dancing for me.

Coffee and tea (sugar, and half and half) lounge side with fresh fruit waiting for Lana and I.

Wishing everyone a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - that is fabulous about the rain as well as the blue skies! Good for you!
    You are doing a fine job of getting your steps in!

My laptop had to be ordered. Poo.

Time for bed~~ Sweet dreams everyone~~

Lana

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    jjlbrick wrote: »
    It’s been a pretty successful September I found a part time job. I’ve lost 19 lbs since July 1. , I’ve bicycled everyday.
    September 10 my throat was sore, I went to work. The 13th I called my boss I have worked feeling worse than this allergies but that was before Covid . I am coughing sneezing. I took the Covid test it was negative. I volunteer for a tourist railroad I did that.
    Thursday my husband started coughing yesterday we both tested Covid positive. I have no fever never have. Husband has fever.
    It is hard to exercise in I rode .5 mile yesterday .

Great on the jobs and loss! Hope you both feel better from covid.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    WEDNESDAY, September 21st

Missy - I almost forgot to post today. Wow.

I hope that everyone had a good day!

XOXO
    Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Had a friend challenge to beat our daily goal. If I didnt do it before sitting down and posting it was not going to happen. Put on the suction cups of headphones with a loooooonnnnngggg cord and danced 4500 extra steps. I will do that once a week it is fun and good for me.

Lana - sorry they had to order it but at least it will be here soon.

Rain gone for rest of week - supposed to be lower 90's again soon. So glad I didnt switch my clothes. It is only September after all.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    nrmyq306t4e3.jpeg
    *** September 22 ***

Thursday already??? Wow.

I have been in a bit of a fog the past couple of days. My friend/former sister-in-law (from first marriage) on Long Island, NY who has the brain cancer has not been able to eat as of Monday; so it's just a matter of days now, I'm told.

So my suitcase is open and half packed. She is not awake so I won't be visiting; I'll just be flying up for the wake and funeral, when I get the word.

Sara - I love your idea of dancing to get those steps! I will do some of that to perk myself up.

*tossing beach bag onto lounge chair for later*

Lana

267.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Here is the quandary -- how do you take someone seriously who treats you like a 16 month old? Yup. Dragon Lady who is off site until Tuesday, left an email to the group telling us to stay on goal. I work in the same area with the temps who know they are on their last days at the company. I am not responsible for them and yet if they are loud is reflects on me. I cant win on this one. I hope she gains weight eating her rich calorie laden birthday chocolate.

Okay enough of her. Temps here are nice and sleeping is easier. If I can get the brain to stop spinning, that would be nice.

Lana - oh dear. Knowing something is going to happen is a kindness but you still have to go through it. Be kind to yourself and be as flexible as possible. Create a reward for yourself after all is done.