Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,860 Member
    Options
    nub5yhacakum.jpeg
    *** September 4 ***

Cloudy Sunday here in NC ☁️

Sara - how great that you finished your Do List before today. I hope that you have a grand couple of days off!

I'm not sure what I am going to do today--there is so much to be cleaned and sorted and vacuumed here that I just want to avoid doing any of it.....I'll see how it goes.....

Lana

265.6 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    8kuwbt86hjcv.jpeg
    *** September 3 ***

Hey Y'all~~

How the heck did I miss posting yesterday? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sara - I hope that you are back to normal after your dental appointment. Enjoy this weekend, and drink your water, especially if you need to be out in the heat.

Missy - Wishing you a good weekend as well. Are the temps easing up in the Northeast for you and the fur babies?

Waves to all who stop by later on.

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later 🌴*

Lana

265.6 today
    268.2 Friday
    263.8 Thursday
    Really?

They are starting to ease up a little. Still a bit hot but not as bad as it’s been.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    8l44zx64wh9h.jpeg
    *** September 5 ***

Good morning all~~

Why did I eat hot dogs yesterday? .....overwhelming desire for fatty, salty, garlic-y food. Gah.
    On the other hand, I did make some fairly healthy cabbage/vegetable soup - enough for six more meals, so half is in the freezer.

Time to get into the shower and then off to the Apple Store again to get a new phone.....old one has become dangerously buggy.

I hope that you all have a great Labor Day 🛠

Lana

267.6 today
    no real exercise yesterday
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    um4453wvsua9.jpeg

Hope everyone has a relaxing day! Lana- good luck with the phone!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Think I’m going to just track on WW app every time I track on MFP I get an add now. Grr
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    fml89jdqvd66.jpeg
    *** September 6 ***

Good morning everybody ☀️

Missy - I really do applaud you for doing your tracking on an app. I journal my food - have done for years now - but I don't count calories, and my lack of weight loss shows that I get out of this what I put into it. My blood work is better, and I've been taken off of some of my meds, but I still am fat! LOL!
    I'll keep at it.

Waves to all who stop by today 🌴

Lana

266.2 today
    no exercise yesterday
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    Missy - you have inspired me!

I just went into my filing cabinet..... in the past, when I was indeed fully tracking on MFP, I occasionally printed up a fully-tracked, good basic day.

I just pulled 4 days out of the file, and I will encourage myself to use them as guides to get my calories down, yet have a good healthy day, food-wise.

🙏🏻
    Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Yesterday's post was never posted - love technology and roll my eyes.

116 is today's high and the worst of the heat wave. Popsicles in my freezer are cold milk. I moved them dont know why but everything else was frozen.

Walked home got my 5k and passed out.

Dragon news is that they really want me to work from home, which is great but the isolation not so much. We shall see.

Lana - if tracking differently helps you have my support. You go girl.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    i5ed1xz71udo.jpeg
    *** September 9 ***

Good morning all ☀️

*waving to Cabana Boy for more coffee.....*

Sara - I hear you on the isolation factor of working from home. I'm concerned for your job though: are you the only one that they are asking to do this? Does this mean that you will never be in the office and you would clear out your work area of all of your belongings? If yes, something's afoot.

I looked at your weather; Saturday and Sunday should be better, so three more days of this. Drink plenty of water, especially if you are walking to and from work!

Well, yesterday I tracked the whole day on MFP app. I was way over calories, but it was good to do it!

Lana

265.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Everyone is working from home except me and the non employed people (seems temps is derogatory). It is by choice. There is always something afoot when it comes to dragon.

Lana -proud of you for tracking. At least you did it. Gold star and extra points.

I took a flight of stairs today (2 flights to next floor) as part of a challenge for the company. Was a lot easier than the first time last month. Just saying.

Just wish breathing burned more calories. I know. I know.

• LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - I am relieved that others are working from home, and it's not just you in this situation. Whew~~
    That is great that the stairs were easier today than in the past. Good for you!

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    phdtcha2zt5o.jpeg
    *** September 8 ***

Good morning Y'all~~

Just getting us started 🌴

*tossing stuff onto favorite lounge chair for later * 🏖

Lana

265.2 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

I wish I read this wrong but 104 at 8pm... too much to even think about. Luckily it will go away.

Eating habits are for the most part good. Then after work and the heat throw me off course. I used to worry about panty hose in hot weather like this. Luckily I worry more about whether the freezer works.

So glad I am taking meditation classes.

Hope you had a good day Lana.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    wwrtc55rod2s.jpeg
    *** September 9th ***

Good morning ☀️

Laptop is acting funky this morning. Dang.

Sara - thank goodness the pantyhose is long gone, right? Now we worry about having electricity 24/7.
    Good for you on the mediation--> Good for our telomeres.

BBL

Lana
    266.0 today
    in the pool yesterday
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Long week,long HOOOOOOT week, and now the skies are smoke filled. It should be cooler which is at least something.

Eating more vegetables is on my challenge for the week. Considering I have been eating like a whiny 4 year old, that would be an improvment.

TGIF. Tomorrow I have a pedicure scheduled so otherwise grocery shopping and church and the rest is WIDE OPEN.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    kqb7g1ngsm9c.jpeg
    *** September 10 ***

Good morning All ☀️

Today I will get my activity in while cleaning.

Sara - sounds like your weekend will have time for some well-deserved rest and relaxation 👍🏻

Waves to all who might stop by and say hello~~

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later* 🌴

Lana

266.0 today

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    ny2duni3q1u2.jpeg
    *** September 12 ***

This morning I will be walking with the ladies on the Pumpkin Loop trail. I could use some invigoration.

*waving at Paulo for more coffee*

Lana

266.8 today
    no exercise yesterday
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana hope you went walking. Going with other is much more fun.

I hope Paulo has strong coffee. I really needed one this morning. Getting good step numbers in and doing well with my online training for wellness. Scale is not cooperating, but then neither am I in the food department. I will get there, probably not this week. Just saying.

• LanaCabana537
    edited September 2022
    Options
    xy3mfgk2r2my.jpeg
    *** September 13 ***

Good morning All~~

Sara - I did indeed go walking with the ladies. We walked for one hour. Now that the morning temps are easing, I must build up to walking more days a week. This morning the bottoms of my feet are sore. Goal is to walk tomorrow and Friday.
    Also, I am with you re the scale--it is not co-operating, but I've been on a junk food tantrum for several days. A bad scene indeed. Today I will turn that around. Sheesh.

* beach bag is on favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

267.2 today
    Yesterday I walked 4.9 miles for the day

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

My desire to make some lunches afterwork went out the door when I slept too long... Must have really needed it.

Windows open for the first time in weeks. Even the best places need airing out.

I got my 5k in steps today. That is at least something.