• crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Double posted
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    B) hi! You guys seem like a fun bunch. I’ve been skimming this thread. I did ww for a while but didn’t see much success with it. I’m 33 live in indiana and I’m married with one kiddo and three cats. :#
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,890 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    z152do6l83p1.jpeg
    *** October 6 ***

Good morning all~~

Hello to Crystal in Indiana 🌸

Waves to all who stop by later on.....time to get busy with tossing junk in the garbage!

Sara and Missy and the rest of the Cabana Crew: Have a great day today!

Lana

did not weigh

• jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Today is day 98 tracking my food. I’ve lost 22.4 lbs. the last 3 weeks have been rough. Both my husband & I got Covid.I did not have a fever, cough, sneezing exhaustion I did not lose my sense of smell or taste. My exercise tanked, didn’t have the energy to really cook.
    My next mini goal is 2.6 lbs away.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,350 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Boss on vacation until 17th. I came home and got Hostess Cupcakes to be delivered and take to work tomorrow.

Found out I also got a bonus - thorn in the paw of Dragon. Means I can get my convection oven.

Almost Friday which is worth something - 2 days of being short staffed on phones yet again makes me a little cranky.

Crystal good to meet you. We have good days we celebrate and bad days that we commiserate on the couch at the Cabana club in virtual reality.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    1ttuumafsfb0.jpeg
    *** October 7 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - Holy cow, I can't believe that Dragon Boss is gone from now through all of next week. Yay!

Today I must get in some walking to break up the sorting and tossing of junk in the apartment.

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for the big Happy Hour later* 🌴

Lana

264.2 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    b7jcjg62xorh.jpeg
    *** October 8 ***

Good morning all~~

Thank goodness for more sunshine today - I must get out for a walk. The temps are a bit crisper too!

I hope Y'all have a grand Saturday.

*🌴 Sara has the Cabana Boys scurrying to catch the runaway ball of yarn!....* 🤣

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! How is everyone doing? Welcome Crystal! JJLbrick hope you feel better soon!

My goal this long weekend was to put in 4 hours of work each day so far not going as planned. But day is still young and I have tomorrow.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited October 2022
    Options
    cff6s2kiczr1.jpeg
    *** October 9 ***

Good morning Missy!

It is often difficult to put in those hours because of other distractions that pull our focus, in addition to the daily duties of feeding puppers and taking care of ourselves!

Today I will be packing some glassware into boxes and tossing out more things I no longer need or fit into (and are ugly).

Waves to all who stop by today 👋🏻

Lana

• LanaCabana537
    edited October 2022
    Options
    website throwing up

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Made cheese ravioli (bought frozen) added shredded chicken to sauce. Will have that for a couple more meals.

Got more steps in than I planned which was a pleasant surprise.

Lana - church is helping clean up a house of items for a lady who needs to sell her house who is already in a senior home and they need $. Clean up is a good thing and good for you for doing it.

I took down what I call the box mountain and took it to the recycle bin.

Missy - get what work in you can. Your family of dogs will let you know when it is time to stop.

Hot chocolate for evening. Dragon is off on her holiday. Happy dance.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    4wumef2w9u9w.jpeg
    *** October 10 ***

Well, better late than never.....what a long day today.

Sara - I hope everyone in the office will be enjoying the peace and quiet this week!

See y'all tomorrow.....

Lana

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Good Evening!

Got 3 hours in yesterday. Didn’t get in any today but took care of some needed tasks and I get paid anyway today as it’s a holiday. Gas furnace pilot flame was out so no heat last night. Was supposed to go down into 40’s luckily it stayed in the low 60’s inside. My stepdad got the pilot relit so we are all good. Dogs were happy i was home most of the day yesterday and today. I’m ready for the fall to truly hit. Leaves are starting to slightly change colors. Really want to drive up north with the pups to go leaf peeping.

Lana - it’s fall clean out season. Another task on my ever growing list. Good luck!

Sara - I would be having hot chocolate too. Sounds like a “vacation” at work.

Hope everyone has a great evening. Talk to you all later.

Missy
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Good day at work. Many things online broke but we were able to still help others get their info. Very quiet and no looming stress.

Tomorrow I have off, so I can sleep in. I hope to get some shoes for the colder season.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    r4q104ex9g6v.jpeg
    *** October 11 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - enjoy your day today! 👠

Missy - So wonderful that you had help with that pilot light. I wonder why it went out in the first place? Yes, autumn is such a pretty season isn't it? 🍁

Today my sister and I will go for a nice lunch at the restaurant that is on the lake in Central Park. We will walk there, so we'll get some exercise to boot!

Waves to all who stop by later on 🌸

Lana

264.8 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    4boyn6706gd7.jpeg
    *** October 12 ***

Happy Wednesday All~~

Just getting us started.....

*waving at Michel for more coffee* 🌴

Lana

265.8 today
    3 mile walk yesterday
  • jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Good news in June my primary doctor took my blood pressure 145/88 announced I needed drugs I informed her I wasn’t taking them.
    July 1 I restarted mfp lost 24.8 lbs. today went to the sleep apnea doctor. Blood pressure 128/80
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

JJ-congratulations and that is wonderful. Its a powerful moment when you can get a reward for all the hard work losing weight!

Lana- hope you had a good time in Central Park with your sister.

Another chapter at work, I have done something again and I was supposed to speak to Manager, but another "crisis" at work came up (not in my area). Think tomorrow. I will not be forgotten. I am not sure what I have done wrong, but I will find out.

With my large deadline for knitting gone. I will be reading more, giving my hands a rest.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    vfwsedb3e98x.jpeg
    *** October 13 ***

Good morning all~~

JJ - good for you on getting your bp down!

Sara - sending you good vibes for whatever is going on at work.....

Time for me to get packing and get out of NYC!

Waves to all who follow later on 👋🏻

Lana

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana hope you get home safely after a long journey.

Work had to do with a case that I did not do well and others after me did not either. I was asked if I really wanted to be on the phones at work. Something to give a really hard think and find one negative reason to quit the phones.

Found a website that listed all kinds of ideas for casseroles. Good food for cooler weather.