Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    qazs8k72s5g8.jpeg
    *** September 23 ***

I feel like Dory ↑. I don't know what day it is!

Sara - I really do feel for you regarding the Dragon Lady. Some people have really poor people skills. My friend James is a wardrobe supervisor. He's toured with shows on the road, on Broadway, and he spent two decades+ at the Metropolitan Opera. Now he is back on Broadway. He is fabulous at organizing a department; he is perfect for dealing with stars and their egos, but doggonit that man cannot relate to a wardrobe crew. He has amazingly poor people skills--he talks down to them; he is pushy and judgmental. For over the 40+ years in the business, he has not one person loyal to him, not one "regular" who wants to work for him.
    It's a forehead-slapper, and Dragon Lady seems a bit like that.

Time to run....

BBL

Lana

264.4? can't remember now

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

This week has been a bit crazy like your meme - maybe the change in weather or people are just tired. People who hate everything isolate themselves. They dont get it. Maybe they dont want it. Who knows.

I have 2 days to recharge. I have no clue what to get for meals. I guess I will just have to wing it.

Lana- hang in there. I have a list of people I send good thoughts too every day at the moment (when it rains it pours kind of thing). Never know it may just do some good.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited September 2022
    Options
    db4jpwg9h85d.jpg
    *** September 24 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - the sending of good thoughts to people does work, and it also is good for your soul 💖

Today I will be working in the back yard to get my activity/steps in.

Waves to all who stop by today 👋🏻

Lana

266.2 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    kzpnebnzzjvl.jpeg
    *** September 25 ***

Hello all~~

Today is three months until Xmas! Time to dust off the ol' diet and get cracking!

Waves 👋🏻

Lana

263.6 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    kzpnebnzzjvl.jpeg
    *** September 25 ***

Hello all~~

Today is three months until Xmas! Time to dust off the ol' diet and get cracking!

Waves 👋🏻

Lana

263.6 today

Whoohoo ! I’ll skip right over Halloween and Thanksgiving for Christmas. Decorations are going up lol kidding
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Mondays are always fun at work, people call and the computer databases dont work - just shake my head.

Hey skip right to Christmas? No, lets have part 1 and part 2 Christmas.

At least I got my fruit/veg in today. Made potato soup over the weekend and while it is still toasty here for lunch it is okay.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    dj3fg0ke1mit.jpeg
    *** September 27 ***

Wow. It appears that I missed yesterday? I am discombobulated, yet getting ready to fly up to NYC for ~14 days. My friend's funeral is on Thursday.

Time for another cup of coffee.....

BBL maybe...

Lana

263.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana you send you were coming and going - half in and half out of a suitcase. Glad you are able to make the funeral.

Another stupid software issue again today - so far it is happening to everyone. End of month? or just cheap? Hard to know.

• LanaCabana537
    edited September 2022
    Options
    rbv9o5beuxs0.jpeg
    *** September 28th ***
    middle of the week

Good morning all~~

I'm all packed and ready for the trip up to NYC.
    I may not post tomorrow because I have to get up rather early in order to make the trip out to eastern Long Island for the funeral.

Sara - I hope that the software gremlins leave you alone from now on! Rotten little boogers.

Waves to Missy and all who stop by later on 🌴

Lana

264.8 today
    3.3 miles of steps yesterday
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    qvu0jt9mf7t7.jpeg
    *** September 29 ***

Good morning all~~

*tossing beach bag onto lounge chair for later*

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Half way through week. Computer at work is just being unreliable, at least it is not just me. Got barked at by dragon, but it seems she was just passing it along.

Lana - tomorrow sounds like a long day. Funerals are things that are better to attend than wishing later you had and didnt. Be good to yourself tomorrow.

That was last night's post that didnt happen -arrggh.

People are leaving and dragon is cleaning up their work areas so fast you get whiplash watching.

Lana - long hard day and I hope you are in the process of taking care of yourself.

Wishing all a good night. This one I will post.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    keo2jd7j2w70.jpeg
    *** September 30 ***

Wow - the final day of September! Time is flying~

Sara - you are right about the going to funerals. I am SO glad I went. It was a really rough experience, but I will take some time today to just settle. I'm trying to get things done, and it just isn't really necessary today.

Creepy to hear about Dragon Hag clearing out people's work spaces. Ick. Horrible woman.

*waving at Juan Carlos for some more herbal tea and settling down next to Sara's lounger*

Lana

265.0 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    fsmnq3qke6hj.jpeg
    *** October 1 ***

Happy Saturday all~~

It's a dreary day up in NYC. I will be going up to Yonkers to spend the day and overnight with a girlfriend of mine. We are going to work on a glow-in-the-dark Halloween jigsaw puzzle 🎃 So, I won't be posting tomorrow morning.

The drop in weight is due to being a tad sick, not from actual weight loss. Still, it's nice to see a lower number.

I hope y'all have a good day today.

Lana

262.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Happy Sunday,

Slept most of Saturday until I got buzzed by the air show planes.

Lana hope you feel better. Glow in the dark puzzle? I can imagine it would be fun!!!!

Sweet potatoes shredded and roasted for salads with cheese/black beans and onions with a plain greek yogurt dressing - think burrito without tortilla. Of course a small bag from work.....offers nice variety. Shepherd Pie also on tap this week. Have Tuesday off so I will so a little shopping.

Put $15.00 in car - I use cash and that was what I had. Last person before me spent $134.00 I had to look twice.

Dragon goes on Holiday Thursday so until she goes we are under a severe microscope. Breathe deep and keep walking is my mantra.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    fzca3vy75zup.jpeg
    *** October 3 ***

Well, the glow-in-the-dark puzzle was a lot of fun to work on - a cute painting of a little witch and a little ghost trick or treating at a cottage in the moonlight. Yes, when we shut off the lights on Sat. night, many of the pieces did glow! I helped my friend get a decent amount done, but she will be busy until Halloween with it! 1000 pieces!

Sara - good to hear that the Dragon goes on holiday soon.
    Your Shepherd's Pie sounds yummy!

OK, I'm going to put on some dance music and clean some more....

Lana
    264.2 today

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Lana - That glow in the dark puzzle sounds like fun.
    Sara - bet your counting down the days, hours and minutes until dragons vacation!

For me it has been a manic Monday. I got my one shift in to stay on call at my retail job but idk main job work doesn’t look like it’s going to be slowing down soon and I hope not. The OT is needed with the dogs and now my car isn’t even 5K from oil change from July and it was almost out of oil when I checked today. Ran to car store and picked up oil. Put about 2-3 qts in in the parking lot. Will let cool down and recheck tomorrow morning.
    Why hasn’t Murphy received my eviction notice?!?
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    wisx86xbc1ak.jpeg
    *** October 4 ***

Missy - I hope that you find the answer with your car! Sometimes Murphy really stays around too long.

Sara - keep your head down until Dragon Departure Da

I have a long appointment at the dentist today.

264.8 today

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Missy - been there with car oil, keep a quart or 2 in your trunk, if you can.

Seems there is a security breach at work with the parent company and I have tomorrow off, so we shall see if I can work Wednesday. Strange concept but in today's world.....

Salads worked out well and will be cooking tomorrow as well.

Sending good thoughts east/northwards.

well and nuts I did it again, this is last nights post. I think.

Got day of dr apt wrong so I have to ask for next Tuesday off. I meant to make a square casserole of shepherds pie but the rectangular one is in the oven. It freezes okay which is nice.

I hear people in the east are getting rain. I hope we see some soon.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    2nze9fovsyno.jpeg
    *** October 5 ***

Sara - I would gladly send you some of this rain. I guess we're having the leftover storm of what destroyed parts of Florida. The days have been very dark and depressing.
    Sherpherd's pie---😋

I went off the rails yesterday after my dental appointment, and I did not weigh this morning.

There is still so much to be done before my sister arrives at dinnertime. Thank heavens she is bringing some nice California weather with her to the East Coast.

Waves to anyone who stops by later on 🌴

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Glad your sister is visiting. It is still a little warm here, but they said it will change next week. Sorry, just rolled my eyes.

Donuts at work today ate more than 1 portion - what is a portion of doughnut? If it is half a doughnut then I went WAY over.

Will walk around to get my 5k and call it good.