Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

96 out, long week and really long day. While I did not crawl home, I will crawl into the recliner and snore soon.

Stacy - many people all eat their emotions, question is how do you balance it out? Do you exercise? Put a limit time wise to it? Or do you sit on the couch and continue to inhale food? Just make sure its not always the last one..... I am guilty so if I keep my binge as l small as possible that is an improvement over my past behaviors.

On my way to crawl to recliner. Will wake up in time for the Happy Hour.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.

• _Bluebonnet_
    _Bluebonnet_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hope you're resting well Sara!

My issue is not binge eating it's bein' completely stubborn.

"I get headaches when I quit soda cold turkey. I will cut down."

"I can't deprive my cravings and wants, so I will just have a small root beer float."

(I truly do have RA aches and pain and when my disorders are in control for the day, exercise of any kind is hard for me to commit to/do. Depression and anxiety truly zap energy.)

I know it's in me though and that's why I don't just give up completely... When I'm on a roll and don' well re: fitness, I feel better physically and mentally - of course... Then, healthy choices become easier and wanted as well.

I fell off the wagon and rolled downhill a while ago, so it's the dusting myself off and "let's start this thang" I can't seem ta manage at this moment.

I'm glad to be here sharing and talking it out though... hey, that is a step, right?! :*

I truly adore Leslie Sansone (own so many of her workouts, including my fav- Miracle Miles w/band.)

I love walkin' outdoors as well. Still in the 90's in North Texas and humid but better than the triple digits.
    Now, I dread walkin' alone and the neighbors askin' where's Bailey-Boo?
    Gotta get out there though and get it over...

Prayerfully Saturday will be my Day 1. There is always Hope.

Sleep Well All!

-Stacy

BTW - my hours are nuts... We live/work night-shift lifestyle. 12:30 P.M. alarm goes off - day starts..
    3 - 4 A.M. is bedtime.

Hubby works at a printing company for Medical brochures, packets, ads, and even ins. cards.

I lost my business to covid. *grumble*

I'm 49 ... hubby is 51 and our grown son, still at home is 28.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,874 Member
    Options
    8sltdx54iciz.jpg
    *** August 27th ***

Happy Saturday Y'all~

I am in a funk today. I forgot to get us started this morning.

That is all.

Lana

267.6 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Lana to get us started is not "all", it is a lot. I was running around doing errands trying to boost my walking steps - I have 900 to goal and you know it will happen.

But first a nap.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    y49n3g18yud1.jpeg
    *** August 28 ***

Ah, it's Sunday ☀️

I do like Sundays; there is something relaxed and special about them.

Well, thankfully the chemicals in my brain seem to have re-arranged themselves for the better, and my low mood has dissipated. Whew~

Sara - you are doing really well with getting your steps in - that is great!

Waves to all who stop by later on~~

*tossing beach bag onto a different lounge chair for later on 🌺*

Lana

267.6 today
    no exercise yesterday
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Yes there is something about Sundays. Watching mass at home. Maybe cleaning the. Logging in a few hours at work. We will see. Or I may just pull up my lounge chair and join you.

Missy
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Church done. 90 year old friend is at home, so will send her a card. Will not get the same amount of steps in today. I had errands to run and places to go. Today -not so much.

I will make another batch of asian noodle salad stir fry with hamburger and made cold lunches with them.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    71kcuni7khoz.jpeg
    *** August 29 ***

Good morning all~~

I survived the Pumpkin Loop walk this morning. Whew~~

The scale has been saying the same thing for three days in a row. Time to snarfle around the kitchen for something healthy to eat...

BBL

Lana

267.6 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Weather not as HOT which is appreciated.

Good Job Lana on your walking. Scales are not our friend. Keep going.

I am working on meditation music and anxiety oriented "journeys" on the wellness website our company sponsors. Little but important steps. Food is somewhere in the middle and better than the last couple of days. I forgot to take my water pills and my feet told me. Moved the medicine to a more central location.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    38r9nwdxeiel.jpeg
    *** August 30 ***

Well, one eye is open.....

* waving at Cabana Boy for more coffee *

Lana

267.4 today
    yesterday walking + 30 min in pool
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    k2aimmw1flwm.jpeg
    *** August 31 ***

Well it's the middle of the week and the final day of August. Hmm.

I think that I might go back to bed for a few minutes.

Lana

265.2 today
    exercise yesterday: strenuous yard work
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Thank you for starting us Lana. I got a little extra sleep this am which was appreciated.

Dental cleaning this morning and then grocery shopping. With HOT temps starting tomorrow I focused on "healthier" snacks for the next 4-5 days. Eating big meals when it is that hot is not my favorite thing.

On to a nap soon.

• gemwolf110
    Options
    Good Morning!

Happy September! Can’t believe it’s already September. Looking forward to the upcoming autumn weather. Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons. Hope everyone has a great day!

Missy
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    lf4quvlmyl95.jpeg
    *** September 1 ***

Missy - Thanks for getting us started ⬆️ Yes, I have always loved the spring and fall for the forgiving weather.
    Sara - So sad to hear that you've got more miserable high-temp days coming up. Hide in the air conditioning and do your dancing to clock your steps 🎶

Either my scale has lost its mind, or my body is finally doing the opposite of its usual packing on of the poundage...... Yesterday I had cookies and other things that should have sent the scale up, not down. We'll see how this progresses....

Lana

263.8 today
    no formal exercise yesterday
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Have the next 4 days off.

Boss was in high gear today and I was just glad to get home. With bad air/sinus issues and face hurting from dental cleaning I was in no mood to deal with the dragon - and nobody wanted to deal with me either it seems. I will enjoy my time down.

Cleaning and organizing inside is my to do list.

Lana - you have done a lot of walking lately and the scale is rewarding you.

• gemwolf110
    Options
    Good evening,

Have the next 4 days off.

Boss was in high gear today and I was just glad to get home. With bad air/sinus issues and face hurting from dental cleaning I was in no mood to deal with the dragon - and nobody wanted to deal with me either it seems. I will enjoy my time down.

Cleaning and organizing inside is my to do list.

Lana - you have done a lot of walking lately and the scale is rewarding you.

Hope you feel better soon! Get some rest. Those dental cleaning are not my friend. Went yesterday and need to go back to have 3 cavities filled. I never feel them but the X-rays always catch them.

• gemwolf110
    edited September 2022
    Options
    lf4quvlmyl95.jpeg
    *** September 1 ***

Missy - Thanks for getting us started ⬆️ Yes, I have always loved the spring and fall for the forgiving weather.
    Sara - So sad to hear that you've got more miserable high-temp days coming up. Hide in the air conditioning and do your dancing to clock your steps 🎶

Either my scale has lost its mind, or my body is finally doing the opposite of its usual packing on of the poundage...... Yesterday I had cookies and other things that should have sent the scale up, not down. We'll see how this progresses....

Lana

263.8 today
    no formal exercise yesterday

Hmm… what are in those cookies.

I had a nice graphic saved but MFP isn’t allowing me to upload photos to post. Bummer.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon and Happy Friday,

First of 2 projects are done- second one involves yarn and knitting projects - do I keep do I rip out? It will take longer.

Almost 100 here and I cannot complain as Sat/Sun look like a big mess.

Missy, short term loss long term gain. Cavities are less painful in the long run to have filled. I know you can be strong and take care of it.

Lana - hope you are well.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe, sane and cool out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    8kuwbt86hjcv.jpeg
    *** September 3 ***

Hey Y'all~~

How the heck did I miss posting yesterday? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sara - I hope that you are back to normal after your dental appointment. Enjoy this weekend, and drink your water, especially if you need to be out in the heat.

Missy - Wishing you a good weekend as well. Are the temps easing up in the Northeast for you and the fur babies?

Waves to all who stop by later on.

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later 🌴*

Lana

265.6 today
    268.2 Friday
    263.8 Thursday
    Really?
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

My to do list is done for the weekend. Which is a little surprising. Good, but surprising.

Lana glad to know you are doing well. HOT weather really starts tomorrow through at least Tuesday. I just rolled my eyes,sorry.

Will have some dancing here after I enjoy some coffee.