Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Fruit/veg box was not at my doorstep this morning and I cancelled delivery. It is not a lot of money each month, but I waste too much of it.

I had to update something on my phone, so maybe I can do ubereats this weekend. We shall see. I am not going near cell phone today.

I am hoping to get to sleep earlier, I have started a bad process.

Missy - good job with the bp on the one dog, and I hope they other one can be found a solution.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options
    vglvvimm0dcm.jpeg
    *** May 13 ***

Good morning all~~

The past couple of days have been wonky, and I didn't get here.

Missy - how are your mother and grandmother coming along?
    I too recently looked at some photos. So sad, really. For me it's a history of my life slowly and silently getting more and more difficult.

Sara - glad to hear that you have a taxi guy nearby. Yes, stay away from the phone today. I hope that you get back to better sleep times.

* waving at Philippe for more coffee ⛱️*

Lana

270.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Never did get the strong coffee that woke me up, so glazed over look in my eyes was an all day affair.

Glad you are doing well enough Lana - mental vacations are always a good thing.

Wishing all an early Happy Mother's Day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    vglvvimm0dcm.jpeg
    *** May 13 ***

Good morning all~~

The past couple of days have been wonky, and I didn't get here.

Missy - how are your mother and grandmother coming along?
    I too recently looked at some photos. So sad, really. For me it's a history of my life slowly and silently getting more and more difficult.

Sara - glad to hear that you have a taxi guy nearby. Yes, stay away from the phone today. I hope that you get back to better sleep times.

* waving at Philippe for more coffee ⛱️*

Lana

270.0 today

They are doing good. Grandma is being stubborn and doing too much.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    74unouf65px3.jpeg
    *** May 14 ***

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started....

Lana

268.0 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    yn81y4dg06am.jpeg
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    8zcbg6p19fhn.jpeg
    *** May 15 ***

Good morning all~~

What's for breakfast? Eggs? Oatmeal? Eggs with oatmeal? Hmmmm......

*tossing beach bag onto corner lounge chair for later 🌴*

Lana

268.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

I stayed after church yesterday to help set up the food pantry for bagging. Got 4k in and met my 5k and played with cans so that was my work out.

Lana - I say eggs and oatmeal - alphabetical.

Missy - frustrating that your grandmother is trying hard. Its harder to watch when they wont try at all.

Tomorrow day off. Dragon is back and I was able to swat 2 of her crap comments back at her by proving I had already done what she assumed I was clueless at.

Getting warm and getting adjusted to warm weather clothing.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    5l5ymrjnojr8.jpeg
    *** May 16 ***

Hello all~~

Sara - Gah! The Monster is back already? That was quick. I am glad that you gave her what for! Harrumph~
    Lots of good karma getting your steps with volunteering at the church. 💖

Time to get going again.....

Waves to all who stop by later on ⛱️

Lana

267.2 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Good afternoon, okay its evening....

Got 4k today. Considering I had the day off that's pretty good.

Grocery shopping this morning, got snacks for work. Ice cream for after work. Just is.

Psychiatrist apt today - she agrees that I need to try and get off med. She gave me withdrawal instructions and said if things get weird start taking them again. Trying to make my life easier got complicated.

Get to see Dragon tomorrow. I am so lucky. Face my fears and move on.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    0m6prmh0at35.jpeg
    *** May 17 ***

Here we are in the middle of the week.....

Sara - ✈️ Gunnar and his contingent of tall blond Scandinavian Warrior Cabana Boys are flying out to California with fire extinguishers to cool off The Dragon.
    Foot massage and pillow fluffing for you will follow their victory.....👍🏻 🌴

OK, I have to get my act together.....ugh.

Lana

267.2 today
  • lose4me71
    lose4me71 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. I'm starting this journey once again. I feel like I just can't get on the right track no matter how hard I try.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana - wow thank you for the delish distraction.

Lose4me71- the right track starts with making better habits one at a time, find a habit that is easiest. Is it walking a little more? Drinking another glass of water? We got here through a series of habits that grew. It is possible to change for the better - and you can do it. Let us know how you are doing and drop us a line when you want.

Dragon is on a rampage - I have 100 plus hours for this PTO that I can use. I have used 40 and she is warning me it is only May . I finally decided that she had to find something negative and she can keep her prudishness to herself.

Got 6k today and I am eating more eggs and cottage cheese. Desserts are secretly hiding in the fridge...

I have finally learned how to make a friendship bracelet. I dont remember them in my teens - I lived under a rock. So I am finding mixed colored yarn to see how they turn out.

Did not mean to write an essay. Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited May 2023
    Options
    1ckbv047u6ni.jpeg
    *** May 18 ***

Hello All~~ Welcome LoseForMe71 👋🏻🌸

Sara - As you know, The Dragon is just a miserable soul (I'm being kind), and she needs to attack and be mean to people, so she will grasp at whatever is handy (PTO days) at the time to assert her lofty rank. She's so pathetic. Keep letting things roll off of you 🤗

Back in the day, when I was working, I learned to leave something obvious sticking out in the theater or show venue. We'd leave some wires or cables hanging down somewhere center stage, so that when the bosses were walking through with someone (who they'd wanted to impress), they could call out to the crew to have that offending thing removed! *hilarious fools*

Lana

267.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Oh Lana what we do to keep our boss happy. Shaking head.

There is an opportunity to have another week without Dragon and I hope the dept lets her go. That would be a real bonus for us and such a delight.

If I get up early for work, I spend my extra time at work getting steps in. I am seeing ## on scale that I have not seen in awhile.

Almost Friday and that idea is enough to get me to tomorrow.

• LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - Congratulations on seeing that new ## on scale 🎉

Crossing fingers for the Dragon to take another week away - far away!!!

😁
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    u7kq2dvvvfx9.jpeg
    *** May 19 ***

Happy Friday everyone 🎉

Just getting us started. Be back later!

Lana

268.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana were you posting at 3am? I appreciate your commitment to posting, but that is a bit early.

Happy Friday to all you work aholics out there.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    y53dlryt7i8g.jpg
    *** May 20 ***

Hi Everybody 👋🏻

Sara - no ma'am, I think it was maybe 6:30 - 7 am-ish? I would never post in the middle of the night because I know not to look at screens if I expect to fall back asleep. 😁

Well, I uncovered the pool today and tossed in a bunch of chlorine. Water temp is still down at 68 degrees, but I am hopeful it'll warm up so I can get in and build back some muscle! I'm down to all fat and bones - gah!

I hope that everyone is having a good Saturday.

Leftover chilled salmon and vegetables in for dinner 😋

Lana

268.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Someone gave me fresh blueberries- which I froze. I then got lemons -- so you guessed Lemon Blueberry muffins right? They are in the oven right now.

I got 4700 steps by combining parking in one lot and walking to two stores.

Seems the 15 year old who wants to make money does not like the numerous friendship bracelets I made as the one she wants would get her more $$$. rolling my eyes and considering a plan b.