Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,893 Member
    Options
    zimx7i69d7b4.jpeg
    *** July 1 ***

Happy July everbody 🎉

It's a good day to have a re-start!
    I'm going grocery shopping, and only good, healthy food is going into my cart 🛒

Lana

268.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,352 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday eve, happy part is the eve-

99 degrees here at 7pm. Just gross.

I am trying to drink more water and the air quality is stinko. I am trying to get extra steps in, but wont overdo.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Sara, do things settle down for a spell now? I hope so, given the hear you had/have?

It was very hot and I couldn’t even walk bc of a stupid medical test where I wasn’t supposed to sweat.

But today was glorious early, 68 with a few point of 55! I did over 3 miles with my dogs, some jogging. The last run it was 88 and a few point of 73, and I failed miserably. So this was nice.

I lost half a pound a month for the first half of this year and hope to pick up the pace. I won’t be able to do much for months after the knee replacement—7/17. Hoping for a great outcome.

Lana,, how was Asheville? What’s worth doing if I’m not just hiking? Glad you had fun with your cousin and I hope the mountains were a bit cooler.

We need rain here too!

TTFN.
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Been here a while have good success but miss the accountability of the newsfeed