Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Serial Starters

1861862863864865867»

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,949 Member
    lha6wyb7mmqd.jpeg
    *** September 16 ***

Happy Monday all~~

There is a storm coming through, so lots of rain today.

Other than that, things are dull here.

Sara, you sure do have options for Asian food, and I am envious! Good for you, and wishing you easy going with that walking challenge!

Time to flop into a chair and chill before a simple dinner.

Lana

269.2 today
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,161 Member
    Good Morning! I think I was a member of this group the last time I (unsuccessfully) returned to MFP to get my weight under control. But this time, it's for real. I am back on plan. I hope you will accept me here again.....I miss the newsfeed, and other groups offer little motivation. This is day number 8 and I am on my way down.... it feels great!
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning all~

Hello Crochetluvr!! Good to see you again! Congrats on being on your way down!

It's another day of gloom and rain here....I don't want to walk outside. Dang.

*tossing beach bag and library book onto favorite lounge chair for later 🌴*

Lana

268.6 today
  • LanaCabana537
    WEDNESDAY September 18th

Good morning all~~

I cannot load an image today--something odd on MFP site. Darn.

I woke up in a fog this morning, truly: outside is spooky and misty. It's nice to see.
    The sun is trying to break through.

Wishing everyone a good day today 🦋

Lana

270.0 today
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,161 Member
    edited September 18
    Good Morning again!

Thanks LanaCabana....good to see you too!

Today I get my Covid and flu vaccines. Then I have to get my blood work done in preparation for my Endo appointment on Monday and then see if I can get my nails done....my little reward to myself.

My sugar numbers have been really good this past week from being back on program. Not long enough to have a real effect on my A1c, but that will come.

Supposed to be rainy the next couple days. We do need the rain, but the humidity I can do without. I hate to run the a/c for that, but I may have to.

Have a good one! Keep on!