NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Options

Replies

• its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @joannadavison ouch on the chin! Looks unpleasant. I think it would be funny if Thanksgiving was celebrated in the UK….although the spirit of it- being thankful- could be celebrated anywhere I guess. I like Thanksgiving a lot- but check out the date for the Canadian thanksgiving! Ours is better! Sorry US neighbours lol- I like Thanksgiving in Oct bc the weather is still nice. Also Nov seems way too close to xmas. I couldn’t handle seeing relatives that close!

@TeresaW1020 yeah the 30 day challenge. It is tough but I get really competitive. At the gym they have a big board with everyone’s names and when you go in, you get to put a sticker by your name. It’s fun. Last time they did it was in April and I didn’t make it so this time I’m more determined.

@trooworld I love that pumpkin! That is awesome! I guess you bought the dinosaur parts separately?

@theslightedgeforever did you start a walking club?
    I
    am dead tired today, didn’t sleep well. Not sure where I’m at with calories. I went out with friends Sunday, and lunch out yesterday, and my cooking class. So I ate some things I had to estimate the calories. So we’ll see on Monday what my weigh in is. But last week I met my calorie goal for the first time in what seems like forever.

So I’m still not very motivated to exercise but really pushing hard. This afternoon I will try to go for a run though it is rainy out. My trainer is away for a week and a half, so I will miss 3 sessions with him. So that is where it starts getting hard for me to go to the gym. But the 30 day challenge will help.

Yesterday was my last session with him before he went away. We did squats- I did 5x5 and the last 3 sets (so 3x5) I did 70lbs which is the most I’ve ever done. So that was fun. I think I could probably do a few reps of 80lbs if I tried.

Have a good week all.
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    @trooworld Wow you are so creative and talented. And look at you for staying away from the candy. WooWooWoo. Good goals for November. Still practicing them but tweaking just a bit. I like how you list them at the bottom to remind you. Yes I enjoyed my yellow and I'm going to rock my green day tomorrow. I love Thursdays just for the French toast. I wonder how long before this gets boring. It's been 3 months now. I need to review my list of "love foods"ooh just thought of one I want to add.

@teresaw1020 So the moment for you is setting up the food when no one is around. Here's the steps:
    1)Identify a future situation in which a diet trap might arise. (setting up food)
    2) Predict and record your sabotaging thoughts.
    (3)Write a compelling response to each sabotaging thought.
    (4)Develop a list of strategies.
    (5)Review and revise your escape plan often.

I use Trello cause I can use it on my phone when I'm out and if I find myself in that situation I can read my responses and say them outloud if I need to and remind myself of my strategies. So start with #2 and think of all the things you might be thinking. OOh these donut balls look good. I'll have just one. One won't hurt. Or whatever would be going through your head. That is what would be going through my head. lol

So for your Thanksgiving meal that's coming up: You have a plan of action but will you follow it? So that could be another situation that you can do the above exercise with. Are you setting up the food alone? It's a bit different because someone would notice a missing piece of Pumpkin pie. :D Will you be bringing home leftovers? How will you handle that? The more we plan in advance I think the more successful we can be. I'm glad you included all the things you did right during November. Keep a list everyday to remind you how great you are doing.

@joannadavison That's really ironic on the celebration of the 4th. lol I guess it takes a while to grow a pumpkin thus why we can't have them all the time. I don't know. @retiredandlovingit What's the answer? You grow pumpkins. I'm impressed with 1/2 hr on the elliptical. My legs burn after 5 min. I hate that machine. I've tried doing 6 min and gradually building up but it's like torture to me. Your sisterhood sounds fun. I would like that. Veterans Day. It's kind of to remember all the people that served for our country. Was Nov 11 for WW1? You know I don't know that either although I do know the year for WW2. We didn't study alot about the first great war. Although I recently read a book involving time travel and the England/Ireland problems. That was way back then too. Very interesting stuff. It makes me want to go see Ireland now. I didn't know any of that. Ohh nice foliage. I love the colors. I could just walk there forever. Is it always gray skies there?

Hello to the rest of you. Make good choices.

I did well on my eating plan. Exercise was 9 min walk in the a.m. before walking club. I woke up late so only had time to do half, but I still did it. I'm working on my habit. Then 36 min at walking club. I went and saw my friend that had the stroke at the rehab center. Her speech is a bit better and she can stand up assisted for a few moments. Protect your health, ladies.

November goals: Stay within boundaries of red, yellow, green days; strength training twice a week; keep doing 100 day books and journaling.
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Morning gals, Sorry I have been MIA. It's been a full crazy week. I have not gotten on my treadmill..it's outside as I have no room in my house for it right now and it's full up COLD. LOL . I so want to make my banana bread today. I don't know that I will as I have my last day of Therapy. I skimmed through all the posts. I will try to make personals today, but really wanted to check in and say I am still here. ( as I know you guys really are wondering) . LOL

@theslightedgeforever I am glad your friend is showing improvement. Also I hate the elliptical too! My feet start tingling after about 2 min...so I won't do that machine.

@TeresaW1020 Sorry you found yourself with your triggers over the weekend, but guess what it was 1 weekend, and it sounds like your events went very well. It's just another reminder we are human and we keep moving forward in this life and NEVER give up.

@trooworld Great job on the pumpkin..I was looking at some of your recipes, I might use some. Thanks.

@its_cleo Glad to see you on here. Great job on the squats. I will never be able to do them. This is just a pause in your routine with your Uncle. You are doing great!

@TrishasTime Thanks, I did get to feeling better. Just got too busy and the days got away from me to post.

@joannadavison Love the foliage!!! Thanks for the encouragement. My PT is supposed to give me the routine of what to do at home, to keep my wrist and fingers going in the right direction. I so appreciate your encouragement and giving me hope to keep going and not give up or give in to "it's the way it is".

Not sure if I missed anyone and sorry if I did.

Cbabie
  • theslightedgeforever
    Options
    @its_cleo Somehow I missed your post. It was on the next page. Haha on the relatives. No on the walking club. I'm just a member. One of the ladies in my bookclub started it and I just show up twice a week. Woohoo on meeting your calories. That's a start and progress from before.

@cbabie So since the treadmill is such an important part of your journey to physical and mental health, figure out what is less important in your house that you can move outdoors and make room for the treadmill. Or just bundle in some layers and go exercise.

Where is everyone? Oh probably out trick-or-treating. lol They better not be sitting eating all the candy.

Food was in boundaries and I took a rest day. Another lb. gone.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,920 Member
    Options
    Good morning gals! Well that pumpkin won the first prize: a $50 Costco gift card! :) Yesterday, I dressed up at work in my Pippi costume. There was free pizza, candy and cake and cookies and I had none. I also had my book club meeting last night and didn't have time to eat first, so I made the best decision I could which ended up being shrimp/scallop kabobs with green beans and grilled veggies which was all keto! What wasn't keto was the beer I had. :( But that's okay, it was one beer. :) As for my October goals, I tracked more than 3 days a week, I drank 50 oz of liquids most days, I didn't ride the stationary bike 3 times a week, and I lost 3.2 lbs!

@TeresaW1020 Oooh I hope you get some good gifts this weekend!!! :)<3<3<3 Enjoy! I think it's commendable that you started the Beachbody on Demand program and the walking on the treadmill, those two things are huge. And getting into size 14 jeans is great...well done!

@joannadavison Well, that's why we are all trying to get healthy and hopefully we won't have to worry about it. I'm sorry you have that history, Joanna. Thanks re: the pumpkin! OMG your chin ouch!!! Thank you for the photos--- the fall pictures are breathtaking! I love the leaves. I wish we got the change of the seasons here.

@its_cleo Yes, I bought a whole dinosaur and cut him up (and cut my finger in the process!). Have a good week!

@theslightedgeforever Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed your yellow day and yes, you will rock your green day! I forgot I use Trello sometimes. I've been using Penzu. I am going off keto for one day, Thanksgiving. I am not bringing home leftovers. I don't know how I will not. Or, I will make keto sides. Not sure yet, still in the planning process. I was missing yesterday because I had to get my costume on lol.

@cbabie I was wondering!!! Thanks and I'm glad you can use the recipes.

EMPOWERED.
    November goals: track 5 days a week, drink 50 oz of liquids a day, ride the stationary bike 5 minutes a day 3 times a week, lose 2 lb
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @trooworld, very cool pumpkin and congrats on the win!! B) I think you did great on your October goals. Will you decide to include the bike riding in your November goals and stick to it? I need to finalize my November goals. :)

@joannadavison, your poor chin!!! :'( What beautiful fall pics! Our trees are really turning colors here too and I love it!

@its_cleo, having a gym and a challenge to participate will surely help you stick to your fitness goals. Just don't be an all or nothing person, like I tend to be. I already have to take off this weekend from exercising but that doesn't mean I can't finish the rest of the month strong. And there is the step challenge! ;)

@theslightedgeforever, with all the food that our people bring to the Thanksgiving dinner the missing pumpkin pie, might go unnoticed! :D I will not be setting up the food by myself and I will not take leftovers home. This event is easier because hubby will be with me which makes it easier for me to not overeat. You gave me some great steps to follow and I will try to do so! ;)

Good morning ladies! I'm so frustrated because my work computer got a virus and I had to take it to the repair guy. At least I got the day off today from going into the office. BUT this morning my Office 365 is all glitched up on my home computer and I've been trying to fix it for over an hour. I finally gave up and decided to come here and write to you guys and then go workout. I'll figure it out eventually...I hope!! :# Hubby and I are leaving tomorrow morning for our little getaway, so I won't be posting again until Monday. I'm sure my weight will be up some because I will be eating off plan but I'm OK with it. It's a planned indulgence and for some reason, those always feel justifiable to me. And I know that I will get whatever I gain back off next week once I get right back on plan. Have a great weekend!! <3

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Need will power. Just ate a snickers. Have a bowl of over 30 big chocolate bars left.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    renaegry wrote: »
    Need will power. Just ate a snickers. Have a bowl of over 30 big chocolate bars left.

Ohhhh my that would be a HUGE issue for me! Why don't you donate the candy? Or at the very least put them all in the freezer and then you have to think before they thaw. :D

I forgot to mention earlier that I spoke with Trisha and she is off on holiday again. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers that she gets some much needed peace. :)
  • renaegry
    Options
    renaegry wrote: »

Ohhhh my that would be a HUGE issue for me! Why don't you donate the candy? Or at the very least put them all in the freezer and then you have to think before they thaw. :D

I forgot to mention earlier that I spoke with Trisha and she is off on holiday again. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers that she gets some much needed peace. :)

Would love to get rid of them but think my husband would divorce me. Lol. Just have to remember how crappy I felt afterwards.
  • its_cleo
    Options
    Hey all- dead tired, had to get up at 5 am today but it's too early to go to bed.

My gym challenge starts today and I went for 30 minutes and just did mobility/flexibility work. This is the kind of thing I would normally skip, but when I do the gym challenge it's like going in to the gym but not a strenuous workout. Tomorrow I will try to do more.

I think I'm on cals but I had to estimate a lot this week.

@cbabie good for you doing the treadmill outside! Will it be ok in winter? I can't remember if you live somewhere warm.

@theslightedgeforever that's good on the walking club. It sounds like my hiking club, though that is becoming more of a drinking club lol. Come to think of it, I heard a lot of book clubs were like that! Congrats on the pound!

@trooworld you totally deserved that win! That was a fantastic pumpkin. And good for you to avoid the treats. I did too, mostly.

@TeresaW1020- you're right it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Today at the gym I was thinking- I get all caught up in what workout I should be doing, it starts to seem like pressure and also work to sort it out. Then I thought- just go, just move, no matter what I do, if I move a bit for 30 minutes it's good for me. It doesn't have to be an all out crazy workout. So these 30 day gym challenges are always good for me in that sense. Because normally a day like today I would not have moved at all. But at least I did some stretching and stuff for a while.

@renaegry that would be too much temptation for me.

I have to say tomorrow I'm going to see my uncle with my dad. I'm nervous, just afraid it will be emotional, and I don't deal well with my feelings very well after. Sometimes anyway.

Take care all.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Hi all, we are back in OK for gson birthday party on Sunday. We have to leave early on Monday to get back & go to my brother-in-law visitation & funeral on Tues. Dd will be coming with us & flying home late Tues. Still getting fair amt of steps, but not so well with food. Did bring carrot sticks & apple slices for the car ride, so didn’t eat quite as much “boredom junk”, lol.

@trooworld Fabulous pumpkin! Congrats on the win & your great loss in Oct.

@joannadavison. The pictures of the trees were pretty. The changing colors are one of the things I love about fall in Iowa. The 3-5” of snow that came this week, not so much!, Your poor chin..hope it is healing.

@cbabie. I do most of my walking on the treadmill in the winter, so hope you can, too. Keep working your hand. When I broke my leg, they considered me healed when I could do a 90 degree bend, which really isn’t that great. Kept working it & now can bend it pretty normally.

@TeresaW1020 have a fun weekend!! Frozen snickers don’t deter me, lol.

@its-Cleo. Any movement is great! Hope your visit with your uncle goes well.

@theslightedgeforever Not sure about the pumpkins. They do have about a 100 day growing period which is why they wouldn’t grow year round in Iowa. My dd’s church in OK imports them from Arizona. I would think they could do more crops?

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • theslightedgeforever
    Options
    @trooworld Woohoo! on winning 1st prize. You did great for your October goals and that's 3.2 lbs gone. Sounds like you did well at the bookclub and you rocked the food at the office. you made me laugh at your comment to Cleo about the dinosaur. Yes I bought a whole dinosaur and cut him up. Sounds like you went to Costco. lol I use Penzu for my daily journaling and my 100 day book assignments. Then Trello for my to do list, calendar, Reminder cards and so forth. I found a Power-up I like Planyway-which gives me an hour by hour view so I could see where my empty holes were in my day to plan better. Easy on not bringing home leftovers. Just don't do it. Make a response/reminder card when someone says, Hey aren't you going to take home some leftovers. We've got too much food. What are you going to say back to them? Practice that in the mirror. Visualize yourself saying it to them. Food pushers are everywhere. They'll try again. Aw come on. Just take a little. You don't have to take alot and then what's your response going to be? Then walk out empty handed and think about how good you feel for not caving.

@teresaw1020 Aren't computer glitches the worst? I could overeat just from the stress of that alone. Enjoy your little romantic getaway. I agree with planned indulgences. You are in control that way. Thanks for letting us know about Trish

@renaegry Have someone in your family hide the candy. Drive to a place you visit often where people know you and donate them.(ah, just saw the divorce threat, lol) People will always take Snickers off your hands. Next year buy candy to give away that you don't like such as Ring Pops. I have a stash jar where I keep my chocolate and some candy. Some days I purposely add it to my day so I can eat it. I figure out how much I can eat and still stay within my boundaries. That way I have the power and not the chocolate. If you tell yourself you can't control yourself around chocolate, you won't. So you get to decide when and if you eat it. Think how good you will feel for resisting. You will strengthen that resistance muscle.

Have to stop there. Hubby needs me. I stayed within my carbs/cals today. Went to Outback and ordered the quesadilla and immediately took 3 wedges and put them on a plate out of my reach so I could only eat 5. Then my last wedge I cut in two so I could feel like I had an extra piece. It worked. I also got to have 1/4 of the bread this time. I planned ahead. Only did 5 min exercise today because my day was topsy turvy. But I planned to exercise so 5 min it was. Will do better next time and make exercise my priority for my health.
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Morning all. I had my last day at Therapy on Thursday and I am not really where I should be. They measured my "grip" and my broken wrist was at 20 and my other at 67. LONG way to go. I am going to try to meal plan today for "healthy" foods and then do my grocery list and then buy. I have been living off of PB and PB crackers and fruit bars. Not really a healthy plan I think...LOL

@trooworld Congrats on the pumpkin win. Congrats on the loss,, you are killing it!!!!

@TeresaW1020 I love your attitude towards life happens..I hope you enjoy your get away weekend and come back refreshed.

@RetiredAndLovingIt Thanks for the encouragement. I broke my knee in 94, and hated the stationary bike. I do remember though that first complete circle...LOL . I am trying not to feel like it will always be this way, but I am grateful I can do most things on my own...even if it takes me longer..LOL . I so appreciate your words of hope.

@its_cleo It will be too cold at some point, yes I live in AZ. But I tend to always be cold..LOL . I am so sorry for all the emotions you are going through right now. I am keeping you in prayer.

@theslightedgeforever great job on another loss. I haven't been in Trello since I don't work at the church anymore. I always used that more for my work organizational mind than at home. It's a great tool. Yea can't you see me in a ski jumpsuit and mask over my mouth and then a jacket on top of that to keep me warm....LOL . NOT . I will figure out something. DH will want to keep it outside because it's hard to get through the doors. So come up with a plan...Mcfly..LOL

Cbabie
  • trooworld
    Options
    Good morning gals! Today is going to be a very busy day for me. I've got errands to run and groceries to get, and then tonight, we are going to celebrate a friend's birthday by going to another speakeasy...this one is Day of the Dead themed (and today is the 2nd day of Day of the Dead!). It should be a lot of fun!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you! I did decide to include the bike in my November goals, but I scaled it down a lot to 5 minutes 3 times a week. I can handle that, I think. Just something to get used to doing it. BTW, no trigger foods since the challenge started (and I've had plenty of opportunities, believe that!). I'm sorry your work computer got a virus, that stinks! I hope you can relax on your getaway and enjoy yourself. <3

@renaegry Oh my! I hope you were able to resist the rest?

@its_cleo Good luck with your gym challenge! LOL to your book club comment because my book club actually meets in a brewery! ;) Thanks re: the pumpkin! And good for you for avoiding the treats, too. I hope all goes well visiting your uncle tomorrow. I can imagine that it would be hard.

@RetiredAndLovingIt Thank you!

@theslightedgeforever Thank you! lol..yep, cut that sucker up! Cut my finger in the process, too lol. We can take the leftovers and then give them to homeless people--- there are certainly enough of those around and they would appreciate it. Thanks for the ideas! You are so good when you go out to eat.

@cbabie It sounds like you do need to meal plan...PB and crackers are no way to live! Thank you for the support, as always!

EMPOWERED.
    November goals: track 5 days a week, drink 50 oz of liquids a day, ride the stationary bike 5 minutes a day 3 times a week, lose 2 lb
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well yesterday was sons birthday. Ate and drank to much. Lol. But oh well today is a new day. Will be having drinks again today during the football game. Will keep it on the low end. And will try to keep eating on par. Plan to get on the treadmill. While I was stuffing my face last night with cheeseball all I kept thinking is this ain’t bad I made it with low fat cream cheese. Lol.

@trooworld enjoy your day

@theslightedgeforever I absolutely love quesadillas. That is the lunch plan at home today. When I make them I just fry up mushrooms and peppers to put with the chicken a bit of cheese. For Halloween we also give a full size chocolate bar and a pop. We do have a stash of mini chocolate bars. The odd time I with grab 1 or 2 of them but they fit well in the day but give you that bit of chocolate fix.

@its_cleo chocolate isn’t a huge temptation for me. I’m more of a salt girl.
  • trooworld
    Options
    @renaegry mmmm cheeseball!!!! :)

Hello all! I wanted to share this article that I ran across on sugar and inflammation, it's really interesting and food for thought: https://greatist.com/health/sugar-and-inflammation

EMPOWERED.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone- thank you re:photos.
    Chin is getting better.
    Had bloods taken this morning- hoping there's a reason for feeling tired- I strongly suspect low iron.
    Busy day ended with our Youth Group at church- did some Hallow'en type games & bible focus on light- lots of dancing in dark with glow sticks & light up balloons.

@trooworld -interesting article.

@renaergy quesadillas sound good.

@cbabie re: wrist- keep going
  • theslightedgeforever
    Options
    @its_cleo Yes just move your body. Enjoy those challenges. So go write down your feelings in a journal somewhere versus eating them. Stress eating only gives you another problem to deal with. Which causes more stress. Sometimes our imagination is worse than reality. I once had a friend who was in an accident and got her leg cut off and her foot on the other leg. I remember feeling anxious about seeing her the first time afterwards and was worried about it. She came to the door opened it and walked back into the house like nothing. She had a couple of prosthetics and was good to go. I hope your visit went well.

@retiredandlovingit Sorry about your bil. Thoughts and prayers for the family. You did well on the road trip snacks. My son sent me pics of the snow. I said it's not even Halloween yet.

@cbabie So what kind of exercises did they give you to strengthen your grip? It's not that cold where you live. I think you'll be okay without the ski mask. lol Middle of the day and layers. That's all you need. The exercise itself will warm you right up. Plus have a hot drink next to you. Everyone needs hydration no matter the form.

@trooworld re:going out to eat, it's really just about staying within my boundaries. Telling myself it's not okay to go over. Planning ahead is probably the most important thing. Deciding what I can eat and how much. I can't be loose with my food and lose weight. It doesn't work that way, I can't have both. But I can have the things I really like to eat in smaller portions, preplanned. Well today wasn't exactly smaller portions. lol I had a bag of kettlecorn. I like to eat popcorn once a week. My friend agrees with that article.

@renaegry Happy Bday to your son. I'm more of a salt girl too. I'm much better than before though. I used to go through 3 bags of week of popcorn but now just 1. So could you make your own personal cheese ball next time, smaller and preportioned so you can plan exactly how much you are going to eat. Then you can plan other foods around it and still stay within your boundaries.

@joannadavison Great way to burn some calories. Dancing in the dark with glow sticks. When do you get your results about the blood tests. Maybe cause you are always so busy all the time. I occasionally have to supplement with iron tabs too.

Ok, enough of that. Another day of staying in boundaries. Exercise was 30 min walk with hubby at the mall.

• trooworld
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello gals! We had a good time last night but, after some drinks, I did veer off my plan a bit and had a bacon cheeseburger with fries. :( Not to mention the two drinks I had were not keto!!! Ah well, today is a new day and I am back on plan as of the next thing I put in my mouth. I did ride the stationary bike yesterday for 8 minutes. Here's what I am making for meal prep this week:

Air Fryer Chicken Wings + Amazing Keto Garlic Knots + Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
    Low-Carb Twice-Cooked Chicken with Green Chiles and Cheese (was supposed to make this last week but didn't)
    Ginger Chicken + riced cauliflower
    Instant Pot Pork Carnitas (I'm going to make bowls out of this with riced cauliflower, cheese, sour cream)
    Keto Magic Mozzarella Dough (I'm going to make pizza out of this)

@joannadavison I'm glad your chin is getting better. I hope you find out the reason for your fatigue.

@theslightedgeforever That's true and a good thing to remember (you can't be loose with your food and lose weight etc.). I love kettlecorn, especially fresh from the fair.

EMPOWERED.
  • its_cleo
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @trooworld congrats for getting on the bike! Every little bit helps. As for the night out- it's a new day. Your recipes look great. I'm afraid to read that article lol. I like my sugar :smiley:

@theslightedgeforever yeah my uncle sounds like your friend lol. I think they caught the cancer fairly early. He's in pretty good spirits. My uncle is a rought and tumble guy a lot of fun. He's like 71 but he says he's starting a cancer gang. He actually got t shirts made, about 30 that say Chemo Warriers. He also wears a biker bandanna over his head (he lost his hair from the chemo). He bought some new gold chains- he used to be a jeweller and still has connections with other jewellers. So I guess he was like if I'm going to fight cancer I need some bling.

He and my aunt like cruises and they booked a first class cruise in MArch and he told the doctor 'hey doc, you gotta keep me alive until then'. So he is facing it with a lot of bluster lol. I also think he is enjoying his money and life right now.

I feel better now that I saw him.

@joannadavison low iron can definitely cause energy issues. It's a problem for me as well. Reason #8045 why I could never be a vegetarian.

@cbabie thank you for the prayers

Anyway, I saw my uncle yesterday it went well, as noted above. I feel better about it. I gained a pound this week, which was disappointing, but I was on track for calories so I feel good about that anyway. My 30 day gym challenge is going ok so far. Another busy week coming up.

Take care all