• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    July 1: 161.8
    July 5: 163.8

This week will be a good week!!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone . Missed check in yesterday but weigh 224.2!

07/01/10 226lbs

07/05/10 224.2

1071396.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays but....had to step on the scale and see the damage from the holiday...up 2.3lbs. ICK :mad: :huh:

Looking forward to dropping that plus some in the next couple weeks....dang BBQ chips, I should beat my hubby for buying them...
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Check In Time:

July 1 - 203.5
    July 6 - 202

One Down, Four to Go!!!!
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    same ol ' same ol' 125.5.
    4th of July fun :) Fine by me. No gain at the very least. Onward and DOWNward I say! :laugh: Move scale! MOVE! :bigsmile:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Onward and DOWNward I say! :laugh: Move scale! MOVE! :bigsmile:

I love this! DOWNward, DOWNward! :laugh:
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi Ladies. I joined July 1st with a weight of 166.6 and am down to 166.4 ...hey not much but the scale did move!! :) Hope everyone has a great week.:smile:
  • shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Bru- was wondering if chasing my daughter and swimming with her counts as the 1.5 hrs? I was active but not swimming laps or anything. I didn't get my jog in yesterday so I jogged for 1 min today. :tongue:

Had a fun day at the pool! I think I am sunburnt, tho. Should have worked out this morning but I ran out of time. I logged 60 min of leisurely swimming but we were at the pool for 2.5 hours. ALOT of that time I was chasing my toddler in the shallow water. She had a blast! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I managed to eat pretty well today even tho DF was buying Fazolis and offered Dairy Queen. I turned them both down!
  • plumeria913
    Options
    hello! I would like to join this challenge. I'm new on here today, and this looks like a great place to start. I'm getting started 7 days late, but at least I'm getting started! Really, I've been at this for over a year, but I'm really struggling with eating too much, and I'm hoping this web site will help me get on track!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hi to everyone!

I finally got somewhere with internet access...sort of. I have only gottena few walks done and there has been too much food and wine. There is not scale around so I am not sure what this vacation is doing to me....I am very afraid it won't be good when I check in.

On the other hand the ocean is beautiful look at but is very cold here on the Oregon coast. We plan to go to Depoe Bay and charter a boat to watch whales later today. The coast is supposed have record breaking heat today. We are going to go out for seafood tonight. I am trying not to eat right now because I am not sure what going out in a boat will do for my stomach.

Keep going on your journey of getting healthy!

Terri
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is holding strong this week! Don't forget, if you need an extra exercise boost, check out the week's challenges :
    Who's completed their 30sec sprint for the day? And have you been successful with 1.5hrs straight exercise? And lets see those new recipes!! Give one a try this week!! I've gotten everything in this week (except the daily sprints of course). Almost halfway through the week, we can do this!! The sprints are much easier since I've been doing the C25k. The long exercise has been easy for me as I have access to a swimming pool, although I forgot my sunscreen the second time around..whoops!! I did try a new recipe Monday. I made homemade orange chicken. Here's the recipe I mostly followed, didn't add near the salt nor soy sauce it said to, and I used rice and broccoli, but was still great! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Orange-Chicken-Stir-Fry/Detail.aspx?src=etaf And just for the heck of it, I've tried 2 new foods this week, necturines(yuck) and asparagus(yum!). I did try another new recipe and baked the asparagus at 350 for 6min with chopped almonds, parm cheese, and a hint of garlic, super good (can't find the darn recipe now, lol) Anyway, stay healthy and good luck all!!

Bru
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I am most definitly in once again.

July 1 - 229
    July 6 - 228
  • shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Today was killer! I started out on treadmill and did half hour weight loss walk, then I did Slim in 6- Ramp it up, then got back on the treadmill for my sprint (50 sec) and to finish out my 1.5 hrs. HRM said I burned 575 calories! :bigsmile: I also made a low-calorie pork chop dinner that had ranch seasoning and low-sodium cream of mushroom. I also made brown rice and veggies. It was pretty good and DF and DD ate it. DD doesn't usually eat dinner very well. I am so proud of her today! I gave her leftover spaghetti for lunch and she ate probably 75% of it with her fork!!! She has NEVER used a utensil before (normally she bangs it on the table & throws it on the floor)! YAY! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Terri- glad to see you found some internet. Missed seeing your posts! Have fun with the whales!
    Plumeria- Welcome!
    Vb- good luck in July!
    Bru- You're killin' me, girl! Thanks for making me step it up a little! :tongue:
  • cathryncharland
    Options
    I'm in.
    July 1st - 230
    Aug 1st - 225
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Just weighed in this morning, down one pound! Four more to go!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm back to my normal schedule from vacation! I started back to my wake-up bellydancing, then my walks on break @ work, and tonight was my Zumba class at the gym. Then I decided to finish off with a quick cardio workout on the DVR since its pouring rain & storming out, therefore I couldn't do my bike ride. :grumble: Oh well....its a steamer out there anyway, so its probably best I stay inside in the cool a/c! :happy:

The challenges this week are ok for me so far. The 1.5 hr workouts are good - I want to get another one or 2 in however before the week is up. I haven't done the sprints yet, as I wanna see how my knee is - hopefully gonna give it a shot tomorrow. And I need to get to the grocery store so I can start my new recipe for the week! I have a few in mind.... I'll have to see what I decide! :bigsmile:

Hope you are all having a great week & staying cool! Don't forget your H2O! :drinker: Kelly
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Plateau! I am going to kick it this week....I still have my 5 to go, I know I can do it!
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone! I gained a bit over the weekend and actually have spent this week getting back to where I was last Friday, no worries. I know I can do it!!

Have a beautiful day!
  • 19lissa86
    19lissa86 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm totally up to the challenge!

July 1st weight - 148lbs

GW - 120lbs

(not going for the full thirty pounds, but it's close anyway) :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Just took a pic of me in my wedding dress from 08 at my reception and one of me today, I don't look preggo!! Sadly enough, I 've never been preggo but that's where I carried the weight... And my boobs have gone down too as the top of my dress was very tight fitting then. When I hung it up that night, we barely loosened the back and it was a tight fit coming off, now the top almost falls off!!! Woot woot!!!

I finished week6 this week of C25K and felt pretty good! I've been eating lots of veggies this week, I even tried asparagus, not too bad!! I completed my daily sprint this morning and finished the rest of this weeks challenge. Hope you all are having a great week. New challenge will be posted Monday morning! Anyway, I weigh in tomorrow, but I had to share my news!!! See ya tomorrow morning!

XoxoxoX Bru