Does anyone else weigh themselves everyday??

Options
123457»

Replies

• kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am. There's nothing to be afraid of on the scale. Pee, wash hands, weigh, brush teeth, skincare stuff. Morning routine = easy peasy.

I plug the result into Happy Scale for those extra warm fuzzies of accomplishment.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I weight myself every day. I know that my weight goes up and down with an overall downward trend. It has to do with what I've eaten (salt), if I've had a BM recently (typically I have one every 2-3 days), and if I am approaching TOM. (I gain before TOM and lose after). But watching the trend lets me know how I am doing (If I am up for a week and it is not TOM), I know I need to adjust.
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily to input into Happy Scale app which gives me an idea how my weigh is trending. Doesn't stress me because I am just gathering data...lol.
  • sjfitafter4
    sjfitafter4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do it every single day! Keeps me accountable. It´s just a number.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    I used but now I only weigh twice a week. Better for my sanity that way lol
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Rarely for the first 49 years of my life... everyday for the last year. Keeps me honest.
  • JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes, But only once a day ( morning only) cause otherwise if you do it more than once a day it will drive you crazy. I'm getting the WeightWatchers scale for X-mas. Ours broke.
  • duncan04
    duncan04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    As others said...it depends on how YOU feel and perceive the weight. I weight daily...the fitness app shows you your progression. I use the Withings scale and we have a Weight Watchers scale (only because we wanted to gauge the difference) they run about 1 lb apart. Weight yourself at the same time and be consistent with what you are wearing-if anything and accept the results as progress. Best of luck!
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week maybe, just to see what the scales says. I really do not focus on the weight, I look more on how my clothes are fitting now.
  • mklcrt
    mklcrt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday, is that good to do? HELP!!

I also weigh myself everyday, twice. First time in the morning "on empty" so I know my weight, second time in the evening so I can track my body fat percentage correctly.