Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    <3 reading on phone sending love
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Travel day today. Sending good thoughts for fellow travelers and people who get to stay home. :heart:
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Stopped at page 45 . Depression is in full gear today. So sleepy. I'll read more later.

Rita
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Travel day today. Sending good thoughts for fellow travelers and people who get to stay home. :heart:

Katla

Drive carefully and have a wonderful time.

Janetr okc
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Did 1 hr of Weight Watchers 15 Minute Boot Camp DVD. There are 4 different segments, each 15 minutes long. I did all four. the plan for tomorrow is to do Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped Boot Camp DVD

To everyone who will be traveling today or tomorrow - safe travels

Joyce - there are many times when I use the men's room. The one and only place I've ever found that the line for the men's room is longer than the line for the women's room is when we go to Daytona. It didn't used to be this way, but ever since they made renovations, I guess they had to have the same number of stalls for men as for women. And who mostly goes to the races? Who drinks the most beer? The lady to take care of the cats will be here tomorrow so I want to be sure that the floor and carpets are clean. OK, call me silly, but I don't want her to see a dirty house. Which reminds me that I want to clean the toilet (just in case she uses it)

janetr - your daughter didn't have time to eat! What a great accomplishment she achieved

Well, we loaded the car with some of the things that we're taking to Jess'. Some of the food that needs refrigeration we haven't and Vince didn't want anything that we need to take to the hotel. Not sure why, if it's because he wanted it on top I could have put my exercise bag in there. Boo boo...the Y in Reston doesn't open until 7 on Friday. That's too late for me. So I'll just do something at the hotel in their fitness center

Sharon - I'm so sorry your stepson and his sister are having such problems. And this being the holiday season doesn't make it any easier, either

Alison - hugs for Homer

Decided to put my clothes in a small suitcase to take up to Jess' rather than this cloth zippered bag that I have. I decided to use a suitcase so that I can pull up the handle and put one or two bags on it. I'll also have my laptop

Lisa - safe travels

NYKaren - how wonderful that your daughter is there with you.

Kate - cutie pie

Heather - when do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving?

Michele in NC
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,736 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    turkey-ride.gif

Karen in Virginia
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    I need to make more room for new DVD's

I have Jillian Michaels Hard Body DVD, her Killer Buns and Thighs DVD, Jorge Cruise's 6 Minutes In the Morning to Lean Hips and Thin Thighs book.

I also have a disk called "Fit in Six" for the Wii. It has workouts focusing on six areas -- upper body, balance, lower body, cardio, core and flexibility. There are at least 6 different workouts for each area, each workout varies in length.

If anyone is interested in any of these, PM me.

Michele
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Pip ~ Your puppy children are the best! Thanks for sharing.

I got the corn bread, lemon bread, ginger bread, and brownies made. o:) I don't know how they will taste as I hardly ever bake. I will used the cornbread to make Paula Dean's dressing recipe.

Carol
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,827 Member
    Options
    evening ladies~
    well I got home from work and there is Mr Homer dancing around greeting me at the door, took him down for more blood work and fluids , monday they are going to test him for Addisons disease, it is a long shot , and God knows how much that will be but if It helps what the heck... he ate and is napping next to me right now..
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,896 Member
    Options
    Hello all: Went to water exercise this morning and then did some Thanksgiving shopping. I need to vacuum the living room this afternoon, then will do guest bath and kitchen tomorrow morning. Company arrives at 2:00. I finished a book yesterday 'It Was Me All Along' by Andie Mitchell. It was good and made me really think. It is a memoir of her weight loss journey.

Pip - Lovely pictures of the kids. They are looking very Christmasy.

Kate UK - Beautiful baby.

Allie - Hope things work out with Homer.

Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving. Sue in WA

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    Hi Gals,
    Sending good thoughts to Allie and Homer….

Heather – interesting about Thanksgiving being more than Christmas, and I’m not sure that it is, the menu is just as crazy (in some families it is almost identical – but not in all) and the gatherings as big, you add to that American’s crazy Christmas cookie gig, cards, gifts and Christmas eve… plus all the parties.. And most of us decorate far more for Christmas than Thanksgiving… Although Thanksgiving is a national holiday; Christmas has a religious aspect that has more or less emphasis depending on the family.

Looks like I have a gardening break until Monday morning… which my body will appreciate, but I’ll miss the calorie burn. I got the bath tub delivered placed it and filled it – do you know a cast iron bath tub is 250lbs… yes I had a hand truck and help, but… I did my share and there are a ton of muscles talking to me… then I shoved dirt, moved wood chips and rock to make it look perfect, BUT silly me forgot to take a picture… I will on Monday ! promise.

I have just a little bit of cooking to do, and I’ll be ready to go. Not leaving until tomorrow mid-morning..

Thinking of you all with thankfulness.

November Goals:

Write Christmas letter, and have all cards ready to send by Dec1…
    Read and report on a book
    Log everyday to the best I can, over if need be.
    11,000 + steps everyday
    Work on water consumption -

Smiles.

Kim from N. California
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    <3

Kate UK