csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    722234odgb9xfgj0.gif

Cheri
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,730 Member
    Options
    shaq370 wrote: »
    I Know this post is only for women 50+ , but I want to let each and every one of you know that I love you all individually because at your guys age it gets hard but the effort you put in is tremendous and will always be valued. Ps, I think you guys are great just the way you are keep it up !

thanks for the thoughts, young pup :0)
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    mw3873rqyx8w.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    happy thanksgiving birthday Margaret. Enjoy the special day!!

NYKAREN
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,820 Member
    Options
    Good Morning again ladies~
    just sitting down for a few minutes.. Tom and Homer had a lovely time at th park, and unbelivably Homer is in great form today.. must be all the prayers and well wishes from everyone... we will take it when we can...Turkey Breast in oven, green bean casserole and stuffing made 2 pies and vanilla mousse cheesecake made.. the rest will be easy.. you know what I am not freaking out about cooking today I am just going with the flow...Tables all set and will do it buffet style so people can just get what they want and have more room on dining table..
    I might have a glass or 2 of wine with my friend Bev today,at least one glass and will enjoy the day.. just wish my daughter and her family would come.. but can't force them to do anything...
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    hey Beth!!!. Happy to hear from you. Hope your DS is home from college and all is well!!
    NYKAREN
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,098 Member
    Options
    Good to see you Beth!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,370 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth! <3

Went out this pm and got my new phone at Black Friday price. :D I paid out for the nice young manager to do all the transfers. It took ages, so goodness knows how long it would have taken if I had had to do it. :noway: Apparently I had a LOT of contacts and saved texts. ;)
    The whole cost of the phone and transfer is my Christmas present from DH, so I am happy. Just got to enter stuff into my Color note app. Don't know why that doesn't transfer. Perhaps I ought to look for a different note taker app. It's got all my passwords in it, coded of course.

Love from Heather, feeling relief at getting that done, in the UK.

• fanncy0626
    Options
    Margaret - Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day celebrating!

KJLamore - Lol! It would be very fun to live next-door to you!

pxd0c3sy60pf.jpg

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    KJLaMore wrote: »
    Oh! Rori- Are you still active (volunteering or working) for Girl Scouts? I was a scout for only one year, ended bc my leaders quit. But I became a leader when my daughter joined. Thirteen years of leading and learning. Girls and women are amazing!

Thanks for your years of volunteering KJ! I'm in my 22nd year as a professional fundraiser for Girl Scouts. The first five was with the council in Hawaii, then in 2001 I was recruited by national office, Girl Scouts of the USA. So blessed!
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Stat for the day-
    Spin- 105min 92r 102w 10-13g, 47.5mi = 776c
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Sherry!
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    There are only 9 of us and we have enough food for an army. I have been cooking since 7 AM and still need to bake the dressing. DnL needs to bake her sweet potato casserole and mac & cheese.
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Marking spot
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING, LADIES!!!

Just watched "Turkey Hollow" and had a slice of pizza.

Going to laze around for a bit and then do some kitchen prep for the feast foods on Saturday.

Otherwise, no big plans today.

I will see you all on Monday - if not before...

Hugs for Everybody!!!

Re in TX
  • fanncy0626
    Options
  • pipcd34
    Options