kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

cee134 wrote: »
    There's 666 posts on one of my threads :o

r4ki0k155df7.gif

1b5e60sjhbv7.gif

rfk8q6ufcjt6.gif

Fire - exclamation mark - fire - exclamation mark - help me - exclamation mark. 123 Cavendon Road. Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours truly, Maurice Moss.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

r4ki0k155df7.gif

1b5e60sjhbv7.gif

rfk8q6ufcjt6.gif

*summoned*

Like a moth to a lamp.

di4snrrbbkty.png
  • cee134
    Options
    Banksy remote-shredded one of his own paintings after it sold for a million pounds and the auction house is apparently not sure if they should issue a refund because the shreds might be worth more after such an epic prank.

fh5xsagzizjm.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Banksy remote-shredded one of his own paintings after it sold for a million pounds and the auction house is apparently not sure if they should issue a refund because the shreds might be worth more after such an epic prank.

fh5xsagzizjm.jpg

They should issue a refund and re-auction!
  • cee134
    Options

fh5xsagzizjm.jpg

They should issue a refund and re-auction!

It’s accrual world.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Why did I get SO MUCH FOOD

Yeah but also, why didn't you share any of it with me :|
    Get over here lips and I will

r4ki0k155df7.gif

1b5e60sjhbv7.gif

rfk8q6ufcjt6.gif

*summoned*

Like a moth to a lamp.

di4snrrbbkty.png

x1b9u8lh9snw.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm venting...

My mom and step dad are probably going through a divorce.They've been separated for going on 2 years. However, my children know my step dad as their grandfather. He has been there for them in such loving ways, and has always loved and appreciated them. My mom can be very toxic, and to be honest, I knew this day was coming, that my mom and step dad would divorce. Why? because my mom is a person who never apologizes, causes a lot of drama, always plays the victim, and never takes responsibility for the chaos she causes. So, bring us to current day, and my mom is angry that she is likely headed for divorce. My son had his birthday party recently and everyone except my step dad came. My son was very sad, but grandpa did come to the house before the party (a week before), with a cake, a gift, and we had dinner and enjoyed his company. After the party my mom asks if I invited my step dad. I say yes, and explain how he came over, etc. Long story short, she screamed at me (I'm 40 years old, married 14 years) said I betrayed her, etc, etc. I stayed calm, and she continued screaming, then proceeded to hang up. A few days later, my sister calls me, tells me shes on mom's side, since she's "loyal". My mom texts me saying I betrayed her, and thanks my sis for being on her side. My mom's argument and my sister's argument, is that I should not be keeping in contact with my stepdad. I tried to explain that my boys did nothing wrong and they are allowed to keep their relationship with their grandpa (my stepdad). Well suffice it say, my mom, my two sisters, and my grandmother are up in arms about my position. I was so furious when my sister told me everyone was mad at me I said I DON'T GIVE A F@#$, OK!! MY BOYS CAN HAVE THEIR GRANDPA!

My mom sent me a text, and I only read part of the text, because I was deleting the text. It read, "I wonder if your children...." . I cannot get it out of my head...she's removing the relationship to them as her grandkids, and saying YOUR children. WTF!!! I can't stand that she gets in my head. My sister also sent me a barrage of nasty texts. I put my mom and my sister's numbers as spam numbers, so I don't get their calls or texts. For the last 2 weeks I've been angry, but basically keeping to just my hubby and my biological dad. Today was the first day I cried. I'm crying now. I'm sad. Why are they doing this to me? :(

Awww hugs.. 😔 youre in a tough spot.
    I was in a similar situation , but I stuck to my guns (my brother and mother against my sister) over time my sister, my mother and brother now talk to me .. though they have not spoken to each other in over 20 years.. it's sad. And totally sucky to be stuck in the middle.
  • cee134
    Options
    Why did I get SO MUCH FOOD

Yeah but also, why didn't you share any of it with me :|
    Get over here lips and I will

r4ki0k155df7.gif

1b5e60sjhbv7.gif

rfk8q6ufcjt6.gif

*summoned*

Like a moth to a lamp.

di4snrrbbkty.png

x1b9u8lh9snw.jpeg

roj5qjvwi6jk.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    32wr0rjjs0xo.jpeg
  • cee134
    Options
    jniu87fjz65e.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Working out the best way to tell my little girl her best friend is going to ‘Doggy Heaven’ on Monday

:'(:'(
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Working out the best way to tell my little girl her best friend is going to ‘Doggy Heaven’ on Monday

So sorry :(