iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    sports- none
    bars- shut down
    restaurants- closed
    movie theaters- nope
    bored people- EVERYWHERE

now.
    now is the time to start an onlyfans page.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I was thinking.....

H1N1 (2009/2010)
    US cases ~ 60.8 million
    US deaths : 22,469

Panic level : chilled

Then:

Corona (2020)
    US cases ~ a few thousand
    US deaths : a few hundred

Panic level : mass hysteria & economic collapse

Why the change of attitude ??

Picture a graph where your x axis is lethality and y axis is rate of transmission, then break it into quadrants. Upper left is chickenpox, low lethality but super rapid spread. Lower right is ebola. Low transmission but high lethality. The upper right quadrant is the worst one to be in and that’s where you’d find measles, polio and smallpox. Lower left is the best case scenario then.

That’s where H1N1 can be found.

This coronavirus is still unknown but best research puts it somewhere on that diagonal line that goes through lower left to upper right. Problem is, they don’t know exactly where yet. They currently have it somewhere between smallpox/measles/polio and h1n1. Like right in the middle. Moderate spread, moderate lethality. Considerably worse than h1n1 in both regards.

So consider h1n1 to be kinda like a practice exam they failed because they were too chill about it. And maybe this virus will be yet another practice test for an even nastier one.

Personally I’m glad they’re taking some guidance from prior epidemics. I mean h1n1 killed that many people?! Sheeesh

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that somebody was in the woods over the weekend doing something they shouldn't have been doing.....

Where would poison oak fit into that little graph of yours ??

DON’T POKE FUN AT MY AFTERNOON ART PROJECT
    You remind me of a member...who doesn't seem to be active anymore

Yeah I’m probably her

Nah, you definitely have your own unique feel to you... Though oddly familiar... You just belong here lol
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I was thinking.....

H1N1 (2009/2010)
    US cases ~ 60.8 million

Then:

Corona (2020)

Picture a graph where your x axis is lethality and y axis is rate of transmission, then break it into quadrants. Upper left is chickenpox, low lethality but super rapid spread. Lower right is ebola. Low transmission but high lethality. The upper right quadrant is the worst one to be in and that’s where you’d find measles, polio and smallpox. Lower left is the best case scenario then.

This coronavirus is still unknown but best research puts it somewhere on that diagonal line that goes through lower left to upper right. Problem is, they don’t know exactly where yet. They currently have it somewhere between smallpox/measles/polio and h1n1. Like right in the middle. Moderate spread, moderate lethality. Considerably worse than h1n1 in both regards.

So consider h1n1 to be kinda like a practice exam they failed because they were too chill about it. And maybe this virus will be yet another practice test for an even nastier one.

Personally I’m glad they’re taking some guidance from prior epidemics. I mean h1n1 killed that many people?! Sheeesh

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that somebody was in the woods over the weekend doing something they shouldn't have been doing.....

Yeah I’m probably her

Nah, you definitely have your own unique feel to you... Though oddly familiar... You just belong here lol

Maybe you never got to know the other girl? 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I was thinking.....

H1N1 (2009/2010)
    US cases ~ 60.8 million

Then:

Corona (2020)

Yeah I’m probably her

Ppff... Her loss 😏

😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I was thinking.....

H1N1 (2009/2010)
    US cases ~ 60.8 million

Then:

Corona (2020)

Yeah I’m probably her

I'm glad that you're not her; she was weird.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I was thinking.....

H1N1 (2009/2010)
    US cases ~ 60.8 million

Then:

Corona (2020)

Yeah I’m probably her

I'm glad that you're not her; she was weird.

Yeah she was totally weird...

You're more........... 🤔............ Whimsical 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    I am tired of getting fr that I accept then they disappear almost immediately. 😡

I AM 59 YEARS OLD!
    If you don’t want a 59 year old woman on your list then don’t ask me.

babies......🙄

atleast you are getting Frs :'(
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I need someone to brush my hair for an hour or two

giphy.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I need someone to brush my hair for an hour or two

This would feel awesome on the back of my neck... New pr on the leg press but I'm achy now 🙈
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I am tired of getting fr that I accept then they disappear almost immediately. 😡

I AM 59 YEARS OLD!
    If you don’t want a 59 year old woman on your list then don’t ask me.

babies......🙄

atleast you are getting Frs :'(

😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Well I'm adding weight and or reps every week... But man am I starting to feel a little beat down and exhausted...

I ask too much of myself sometimes...
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m not normally very competitive. But, nu uh Karen. I don’t think so. 🤣
    0l9beuhmumlu.png

Stupid ol' Karen.

Stupid ol' Melissa.